Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm
Jareth looked to Erin, trying to calm her down. After the introductions were out of the way, Jareth thought for a moment. "You know, This may actually be the strangest time of my life, including that one time with the platypus...." Jareth was hoping to make Erin smile. "Don't fret, dear. I'll have Twink and the others brought to see you. Don't worry. And Valentine, if I remember, was always a great guy to get along with. He's also a great performer. He'll keep you entertained, if nothing else."

Oberon watched as his wife approached. He listened to her as she made claim about attackers in her palace. "I see. Did Jareth do us proud and dispose of them? It's the only thing I can imagine he'd do for his mother and wife. And speaking of his wife, it's about time for them to show up. And I honestly don't think that she will survive, but if it keeps our so happy and makes him actually obey us for once, then I'll keep her safe as long as possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 pm
She patted his shoulder sadly a moment at the thought of her son. She would kiss his cheek at his last comment though. "It's so rare to see you like this, I wish it were in better circumstances. And yes, it seems Jareth dealt with them. But if they're that good it won't matter." She smiled looking to him still. "She's different then normal mortals. There's a strange sense about her. Of course I only know what Jareth has told me of her family, but something is there I can't quite place my finger on. She's a bit like him. Stubborn and willful. And pregnant." She chuckled softly. "Magic or not, those unborn are running ragged on the poor girl. We'll have our hands full with tempering that to help her. But all in all, I like her. She's certainly unique. I have them getting ready in the room before introductions to court. From what I gather she doesn't have many friends but those who are are close to both her and Jareth." She stayed where she was before moving to sit at her seat. "I have a guard to stay on duty with her, as well as Valentine."

Twink ran through the halls till he reached the room with his King and Queen and smiled brightly seeing her. "Lady Erin, thank the stars you are okay. I've brought the others as requested by that strange guard." He smiled moving a bit as the others would catch up. "I've also brought things for you both just in case. Majesty, I brought more weapons for you just in case. And a few of the better trained goblins to help and aid you." He looked to them worried unsure what would happen without them. He looked to the queen and smiled brightly a moment pulling out two small blankets. "My lady, the goblins put these together for you. And made some more outfits for when, well, when the children grow. Do not fear, no firepowder." She let her look over the blankets before handing her a dagger and a sword. "And The others, Hoggle, Didemous, and Ludo had requested these be made for you. Protected by the king of immortals or not, we feel safer if you had your own defense." He then turned to Jareth letting the others see Erin as he spoke. "Majesty. Perhaps Slack should stay here with Lady Erin? He knows a bit about mortals, he's medically inclined, and is a friend of hers as well as you. If something were to happen in the castle he'd turn tail anyways. It may be easier that way?" He didn't want to overstep himself, but if he had to run the Labyrinth with the king gone, he knew Slack would just hide away in his room.

Erin looked to them all smiling as they entered. She had missed them in the short time away. She listened seeing the things being brought and thanked Twink. Though at the blankets and the weapons, she started crying and hugged each in turn. "I.. I don't know what to say..." She let Twink and Jareth speak looking to the others and some of the things they had brought. She sadly remembered they would have to leave soon.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm
Oberon nodded to Titania. "Very well. But bring them in soon. I have a party I wish to attend. Or should I say, there is a party I wish to start!" Oberon took a giant drink of his wine that was nearby, and offered some to his wife? Would you like? It's elderberry. I believe it's one of the bottles from our first wedding, is it not?"

Jareth looked to Erin, and then to Twink. "I honestly don't think that's such a good idea, Twink. As great with medicine as he is, as you have said, he is a coward. He will turn tail and run, should Erin be attacked. Besides. I would have him keep you company. He seems to enjoy your company as well." He went over to examine the weapons and such brought to Erin, appreciating what the goblins have done for her. "You see? Your subjects love you, my queen." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Twink nodded looking to his king then watched him with Erin. As always happy for them, though worried what would happen now that they had some form of control over them. He sighed and let it be. He would stay with them a bit longer till it was time to return taking Midas with them. He would pause with Erin a moment though. "My Lady, please, should you need us,"

"I'll call, believe me I will." She smiled hugging her friend before letting them leave, then would motion the goblin Taris to follow along. She had been growing fond of him as he always seemed helpful as an assistant to her. She wondered if she could break that shyness. "Now Taris, you remember well I like to train in the morning yes?" She watched the poor thing cower and shook her head. "Oh don't worry. I'm sure I can convince one of the palace guards at my father-in-law's castle." She patted her shoulder a moment before taking Jareth's hand and heading off to see Oberon. she was nervous and scared as they entered the hall. She saw her mother-in-law and assumed the one beside her was Jareth's father. She would bow courteously and motion her husband the same. If nothing else it was proper etiquette when meeting other royals. She would however at the moment remain silent. While she welcomed the help, if his terms were too deep she would refuse them.

She smiled accepting the wine and returning it. "Indeed it was my love." She watched him a moment before their son and wife were announced and shown in. She looked to Erin and smiled inwardly, she was a stubborn one. While she was curious, one woman to another, she could see the will burning behind her eyes. "Oh yes, she's going to be feisty that one. Maybe she could handle the children should she survive." Her voice was low as she looked to her husband.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm
Jareth walked with Erin, into the court, and knelt with Erin to his father, though the very act made him sick to do so. However, if it saved his wife, he would do it. "Greetings, Father. I present to you, my wife, and the mother of my unborn children, my queen, Erin Williams." He waited for Oberon's response, seeing what he would say.

Oberon took the glass back, then looked to Erin as Jareth introduced this mortal that is his daughter-in-law. He looked her over once or twice. "Hmmm...... Okay. I like her." He smiled, and ran over to her, almost acting like a kid. Pleasure to meet ya, Erin! As you may have noticed, I'm Jareth's dad. I know, not what you were expecting, but I've let loose after a few millenia, you know. So. Hopeful mother, eh? Have fun becoming one?" He joked with her, hoping to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm
Erin looked to him a moment confused. When he rushed them her eyes went wide and she had to physically stop herself from finding a weapon. She shook his hand and looked confused between Titania and her husband. She wasn't sure what to say. The way the two had acted she thought he may be some grumpy man. She politely took her hand back and moved closer to her husband. At the becoming a mother comment she wasn't sure how to take it, she had thought that part of it to be a bit more on the private side. "Um, well, a... All right I'm lost. My husband has this love, hate, maybe even slight fear relation to you from what I've gathered. All I've spoken to so far peg you as a tough nut to crack, and forgive me Mother-in- Law, but, even she seemed to think you'd be rather harsh on us. Yet we come and poof giant kid, again I don't want to be rude, at least not without good reason but really people? I have enough worry realizing I've been able to become pregnant, and with that knowing it won't be just one, fate has irony and a sense of humor and blessed me as you call it with two, who I should warn you apparently have learned about their father's trait of magic. Not to mention people who i have no clue about trying to kill me just because I am pregnant. You're off with this war thing and the possibility that just by agreeing Jareth may have to leave me for war he doesn't want any part in but your enemies made clear to disrupt. Now I finally meet you, my father-in-law and you seem completely opposite from what everyone says, so will someone explain to me what exactly is going on around me? I would prefer to simple stay at home, with my husband as things were without all this bloody confusion about." She took a breath sighing a moment "Okay, I think I'm good." She felt a couple kicks and grimaced. "Oh settle down in there." She looked to her stomach then her husband. "Sorry love, you should know me by now, surprises and contradictions never sit well."

She watched her husband confused a moment not seeing this since they were both nearly children. Considering how old they in fact were, it surprised her he even remembered this nature. She then heard Erin let loose and smiled though when she finished laughed a bit and left her seat clapping lightly before placing her hand on her husband's shoulders. "Did I not say she was as stubborn as Jareth. I rather say she's quicker on her feet then I would have thought. And yes I caught the glance and Jareth's sword when he rushed you. Thank you for not trying to skewer my husband. Now, let us all be calm and chat like a normal, or well, as close as one can get with us, as a family shall we?"  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Oberon laughed a bit, seeing the sword being drawn slightly. "Oh, calm down, Erin. And as it is, I don't rightly remember what happened between me and Jareth, however, I am willing to put aside our differences. As for my behavior, please excuse me. I believe in making a good impression, and thought you may like a little entertainment before we get down to business. I warn you, though. I can be rough, but mostly, I choose to be jovial." He smiled at her, extending his hand. "Now, Erin Williams. I am Oberon, King of all immortals. I welcome you to my palace, and am pleased to meet you. And thank you for marrying my son. I was afraid he'd never find the right one."

"Oh, father, please. It wasn't for lack of trying! You can thank that Morgana b***h that tried to curse me. Erin helped me break the curse she placed on me, and it helped us to get to know each other. As for your attitude, I remember you always being a mite childish." He rolled his eyes, looking to Erin as if to say: See what i had to put up with?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 pm
Erin looked to him still confused but nodded releasing Jareth's sword and taking Oberon's hand. Not without lacking of the nervous look towards her husband. she was beginning to worry about how things would go along here. "A pleasure to finally meet you. And a good impression is well and good, just not like that so soon after everything else that has been going on. I'm not used to knowing who is and isn't an enemy, save for Jareth and a good amount of our friends." She would walk with him feeling more in her skin at the mention of business. "As for getting to business, if I may, I do have some requests. I understand you may want Jareth in this war of yours. I know because my best friend, one of his advisers, spilled to me about your numerous letters, and of course the most recent when you sent us Midas. Which I am thankful to say he will do wonders working with Jareth's stand in. I am also well aware you may require me to stay here during this pregnancy. I'm not completely opposed, but I request our goblin helper Taris be allowed as a go between? Jareth and myself are rulers over the Labyrinth kingdom. I can't expect Twink and Slack to know everything or do anything that the goblins may want our say in." She would pause a moment more letting it all sink in. Business she could do, family was a rough point. "And one condition that I refuse to let you refuse me. When I go in Labor, I don't care where Jareth is, he is to be brought back immediately. I'm not doing this alone especially if I may die or my children in the process. Jareth has told me everything. I also sadly have reason to believe they're going to be about a month later then they should. And in return while I am here, I can either help where I can or you feel me needed or stay hidden away if you please. I will learn or attempt to learn how to control these wild twins and their magic. I will also attempt, and mind I did say attempt, to be respectful of your position as king of immortals, as well as a father-in-law. I can't promise that I won't speak my mind if something doesn't feel right. I've learned to listen to my gut, and it's well kept me alive more then not. So not that you probably hate me already, what are the terms you demand?"

She walked with her son as Erin came out of her shell. She hadn't expected this of the woman. she smiled taking her son's arm. "Well, she's a little ball of fire isn't she?" She mused looking to the two. "I like her. She reminds me of me in some ways but different in others. You said she had no family? It's odd, but I can tell the way she carries herself, it's almost like she's afraid to let herself acknowledge the twins within her. She still doesn't believe she is pregnant, though the belly showing a bit proves she is. This could be touch and go with your father. She's while respectful, very strong. My worry is when the twins become more active. I will watch over her in this. After all, I've gone through several almost just like it." She smiled hoping Jareth wasn't worried about his father and wife discussing things. "I suggest you get into that conversation and make your points or they'll be missed."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm
Jareth walked with his mother a bit away from Oberon and Erin. He listened as she noted how much she liked Erin, and that made him happy. It also made his mind up about choosing to visit her more often. "Thank you, Mother. You know, you're right. I do remember you when I was younger, and you were a bit of a spitfire as well. I hope she turns out just like you." He nodded again, stating about going to intervene with his father and wife. "As a matter of fact, Oberon, I would like to be here for the delivery. That, and the safety of my wife and children, and of course our friends, are the only demands I have in exchange for serving under you, temporarily." He bowed again, appealing to his father's ego.

Oberon put an arm around Jareth, and Erin. "Yeah, you two are going to be just fine. As a matter of fact, I think you have some good demands, and I will accept every one of them, except that I demand that both of you allow me to introduce you to court. I wish to let everyone know, that my son has returned, and has found himself a lovely bride, human or not!" He hugged them both. "And that is not negotiable."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:18 pm
She listened to him a moment then felt at odds glancing at Jareth with the mention of being introduced to a council. She was a queen yet she was worried about other immortals? She shook her head in thought to herself but remained silent. She wanted to protest though a sudden burp of fire and she covered her mouth quickly. "I am so sorry... still getting used to them using me as their play toy of sorts." She said muffled. Her face turned bright red at the though of the children and things to come. And that display while attempting to be in good graces with her in laws. "Well,.. not sure if it's better then hurricane winds.."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 pm
Oberon laughed as a fireball spewed from Erin's mouth. "I see my grandchildren have my sense of humor! It's okay. Jareth actually set his mother's clothes on fire at one time when she was pregnant with him. I never laughed so hard! It was during an important court council too! Made me proud too, when all of the other immortals began to stare and got jealous of me for her." He thought back to that day fondly, and then looked to Titania, wondering when the last time they had a good time was... "Anyways, Mortals have been part of immortal families before, it's just your turn to be part of ours. I think it'll be fun! Don't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 pm
She listened watching Erin before whisking Erin off a bit. "Us girls will be right back. Remembering that fire trick, I believe she could benefit from some of my younger dresses." She smiled moving about and leading Erin away and to her room. Once there she looked to one of her many closets. "I suspect something flame retardant." She smiled a bit then pulled out a pretty pale blue dress. "I understand you like your mortal clothes, but this won't poof on you."

Erin followed along letting Jareth and his father talk. When she was handed the dress she thanked her then moved to change. "Thank you. Its going to get worse isn't it? The children and the magic I mean." She continued dressing before emerging and letting Titania help tie up the back. She held her stomach a bit feeling the two squirming within her. "Will it always feel this strange?" She turned looking to Titania before moving to sit looking at her hands. "I don't know the first thing about being a mother, I.. I just figured out being a queen and in charge of others and keeping them safe and in order. My family never thought about me. Hell, I fell and broke my left in the bottom of a sewer when I was six and left there for three days at least before someone thought to wonder about me. What do I do? I never want my children to go through that, but, If I'm to die so they live, Jareth will be busy being a king and with your war, and I know he'll try his best and won't forget them, but, what if he's not there when they need him. There's only so far I could go as a ghost, assuming I'm not that unlucky."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:27 pm
Jareth had gone to sit in one of the corners of the hall, not really sure what to say to his father. However, he thought he would give it a try after all this time. "So.... Oberon. Dad.... How has life been? Still chasing women and causing mischief?" He didn't like the side of his father that did those things. He thought he was lecherous, and detestable.

"Now now, Jareth. If it wasn't for chasing women, you wouldn't be born, you know. And as for Mischief, I still like to cause a bit of trouble here and there. It is for mankind's benefit, honestly. It helps to bring forth change in them, to better themselves." He thought to the last little incident he created, causing a huge blackout in Chicago on Earth. "But enough about how great I am. I must say, your choice in women is proof enough that you are my son, that's for sure. She's quite the dish, eh?"

"Don't talk about her like that! I'll kill you myself, if it were possible, you jerk!" Jareth blew up, not liking the manner of which his father was talking about Erin, the soon-to-be-mother of his children.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:38 pm
She looked to Erin a moment almost confused by the suddenness of her worry, though wasn't surprised. She sat beside her a moment before speaking. "The future is uncertain Erin. Even those of my oracles and those of my children with that gift cannot say what outcome of the many will happen. But I can say that no matter what happens, those children will be loved and protected till they can make lives of their own." She patted her shoulder before taking her hands and helping her up. She looked her in a mirror and smiled standing beside her. "Now, you, I am happy to say are a beautiful young woman my son has married. A mother to be, which would make me a grandmother yet again. Jareth is our third oldest child, one of the strongest. His children will have his strengths. It will be hard, but this flame retardant dress will help. Now, let's go join the boys before they end up fighting, and meet some others of the family." She watched Erin nod seeming to calm down and soon brought her back to the boys. "Well, this should work better for her. Her belly thanks to the twins is something we can't hide, but Lovely all the same. Don't you think Jareth?" She smiled returning to her husband's arm before watching them.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm
Jareth was ready to punch his father in the nose until he saw his mother return with Erin, who looked absolutely stunning in one of his mother's old dresses. "Wow.... You look wonderful, Erin. Thank you, Mother." He went over to her, taking her hands, and kissed her, forgetting his fight with Oberon. "Now then, since we are all dressed, how about we make ready for dinner? You'll also meet Valentine, the one who will be with you for your duration of time here." He kissed her again, finding her irresistible, wanting to spoil her some more.  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff