Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Loths DND 3.5 Gestalt Campaign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:01 pm
K-rock swaggers up to the aberration. "Is'sup, peeps. This jenny says old robe man tooka princess here. 'Zat true or I gotta give sommun my fist?" the last word drops in his mouth before he pronounces it, coming out as a low bark.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jareth just looked on as a Beholder looking thing came out of the cave and greeted them. "Um....hi?" he said, more or less confused as the few encounters he ever had with Beholders usually devolved into violence at first sight. maybe this could end peacefully?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:22 am
(LOL, have another DM that used a Beholder as a merchant of magical items xD)

Beholders were certainly not a common sight, but Brighid didn't show any surprise on her face as she, like Jereth, waited to see what the creature was going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 am
(i once had an entire campaign around collecting the eyes of the most powerful beholder in the world...because the players could. they just up and decided to do that)

"I would suggest against fighting seeing as i have just as many allies as you" the Mini-beholder said  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm
"Allies?!" K-rock looks about himself "Oh, these guys."

"I suggest ansa'in my qestion, seen' I got ten more fingas as you do." He folds each of these ten into a pair of fists. ((Intimidate @16))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 am

Jareth shrugged. "I hadn't planned on fighting if I didn't have to. It's not like I get to talk to Beholders all to often." he said. This should be interesting to say the least. Maybe it wouldn't hit him with that Center eye...he hated when they did that. They honestly thought it would work. It only dispels magic, not psychic power.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am
"Cute the big one tries to intimidate me" The beholder said "Also your princess has already moved to another place"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm
K-rock was called the big one, this eyeball clearly had more sense than the dwarf expected. He relaxed his stance.

"Whut. Where she gone then?"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Jareth shook his head. somehow he wasn't all that surprised. seemed as likely to happen with everything that happened within the few minutes he had been there. "well....that's disappointing." he said. "so....where did she get to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm
"I dont know i was just in charge of capturing the princess, some Neogi took her from me for the next part of the plan" The beholder said "You could track them if you had a dog or a woodsman"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 am
Sense Motive to see if a floating eyeball is putting a fast one over on me @20  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 pm
(he seems to be telling you the truth)
"The trail will probably be getting cold soon"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 pm
K-rocks casts about for a trail ((Survival @14)) "Yo, you got a friend made o' noses in there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm
"Not really" The beholder said.

(you find some tracks that seem to be left by a large spider)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Jareth nodded to K-Rock. "It had to be those bug people...." he said. he had a less than pleasant experience with them during his journeys across the planes. "Which makes me more than a little worried. Gods only know where those beats will take her.....Though I never heard of them working with anyone or anything that wasn't a Neogi or Umberhulk....ugh." he said. Things just got more complicated by the second.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff