Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 am
"They did work hard~" Mac agreed, mildly surprised that it didn't bother him as much as he imagined it should have. He was, after all, indirectly complimenting Riley. "Why thank you, thank you." He chuckled at her compliment, sneaking in a peck on the lips; yanno, since she was so close and all. When she asked his pardon for one moment, he gave her a curious look. "Err...sure?" He released her and at least watched where she went; Jericho? Hrm.

He'd be okay with this for now, he supposed.It wasn't like anything bad would come from it, right? She was allowed male friends! The thought didn't make him feel better though, so he moved away from standing awkwardly by himself to scan the crowd as he passed, just to see who was there.

As always he never left people unmolested. He tried to knock Riyo's hat off of her head as he passed behind her - not that he ever stopped moving ot whistling innocently - and eventually he stumbled across Mitsu. He didn't pull on her tail, but nor did he ignore her. It was weird, but right now...she didn't entice anger, didn't make his hackles rise...he was seeing her with an odd calm, a strange blank slate.

"Mitsu." He greeted, surprise evident in his voice.

Dragain

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 am
"N-never mind!" Amrita said in hushed tones to her poor confused friend. "I...I don't even know lets, um..." What to do what to do what to---BRILLIANT! Tahki was absolutely brilliant!

"G-GAMES! Yes! Games!" Her tone suggested that she thought it was a brilliant idea, and like any extremely panicky ghoul under the influence of hormones and status effects, she eagerly lead Tahki off towards the game room.

(( Exiting to game room with Tahki! ))

chobi_chocobo

Enoh Love
Crew

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 am
Shehk continued her rounds around the room, watching people as they paired up and making note of the faces there. There were a lot of familiar ones, yes. But even still, the one face she half wanted to see in their numbers wasn't there, and part of her still lamented that.

It showed ever so slightly in a small strain of her features.

After a moment she pulled a chair out to sit on, clutching her forehead. Hunger. She felt hunger - a deep hunger for blood she hadn't had in almost a year. Dammit, why was it hitting tonight of all nights? Was it all of the red? She wasn't sure....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 am
Staring at Savior, Jericho tensed a little more when she touched him. Jack, was she wanting a fight?! WELL HE'D BRING IT - oh no, she wasn't. Well that made him relax.. slightly.

"Not quite sure how that ended up hurting you since I was the one taken out of the fight," he said warily. Riley was getting all nervous too, which was making him even more nervous. An ugly chain reaction that was. For the moment anyway, he had forgotten about the news his best friend presented and was just focused on the marrowstripe.

"What do you want?" he asked gruffly, sounding more harsh than he would have should his mind been clear and not fogged with paranoia and the like. And thus he ended up saying that instead of something like 'is there something I can help you with?' which would have been more proper of a host.

Nio Love

Rown

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 am
After a moment of regaining her head, she put the chair back and went to walk by the speed-dating (if it could really be called that) tables, just to see how everything was holding up so far.

She needed to be productive. Maybe she'd peek in for a snack at the table later to see what was going on there (and if somebody had snuck something of her particular...flavor..in there..)

[[Exiting to Speed Dating Assistance! ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 am
Lizzy vaguely remembered the ghoul that approached them, only because she had seen her around. However, she was unaware of the history between Jericho and the ghoul, which might be why she was surprised to see Riley and Jericho tense up... And when the latter mentioned something about a fight, she blinked, looking from one student to another.

"Uh... Jericho...?" She frowned, glancing briefly at Riley as if hoping that she would help ease the boil; he seemed to be back to square one. When she first approached him.

Nio Love

Rown

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 am
Hearing Lizzy, Jericho's attention shifted over towards Lizzy.

"What is it?" he asked before his gaze switched back towards Savior, still feeling rather wary of the marrowstripe right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 am
"Calm down," She whispered... Although really, anyone around them would be able to hear her, since with Savior kind of bad touching him, she felt too awkward to go up and, you know, actually whisper.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 am
"I am calm," he grumbled, "What makes you think that I'm not!"

Indeed, they were back to square one here with Jericho.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 am
MoonKitsune

Appeal

"Us? ...Officially?" That he hadn't been expecting. He couldn't keep the hopeful tone out of his voice. It had been a year Christmas that they had been regularly not-dating. Comparatively, of course, dating-dating was vastly preferable to not-dating. And with Calder...

When did you buy those?

"I err- I..." He had thought of her, and had wanted to send her something nice? Nice. Being nice without expecting a returned investment wasn't really befitting what he was. But seeing her now... "I am glad you like them. I thought, with the holiday- but I hadn't expected you to see me again, after..."

His shoulders felt much heavier,

"After the election results. And I've been..." He gestured to Calder.

It was hard not to get caught up in the touches, the suggestions. And he wouldn't mind talking privately with her, just for a moment. But he was on a date.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sura wants to get to know somebody!

She wouldn't have come if the mother-father creature hadn't requested that she go for the sake of knowledge. It was nerve-wrecking, really. The Colossus had carefully dropped off one of her Follossus into the Minipet Mixer before she went off to....roam, would have been the right word, fidgetting at what had been her attempt to 'dress up' for the occasion, though the pattern on her dress made her anxious in a way that nobody else would likely understand.

Not unless she divulged that information. It made her feel like a walking target. But it looked kinda nice.

Nicer than she usually did, her many eyes scanning the floor while she attempted to not shred her dress any further. Because not shredding it at all in the first place as a challenge she hadn't attempted as it was impossible for her.

Still, even in her scanning all she could tell was that she didn't know a lot of the individuals there. She could recognize Jericho, and she could have sworn she'd seen Titus in her glancing, but beyond that she realized she was really lacking a social-life in regards to everybody around. Shoot. She'd have berated herself if she hadn't really cared about it up until that moment.

The amount of care quickly went away as well, leaving her to ponder what he next move would be. The next move was to sign her name down on a piece of paper that she noticed a few others were signing their names down on as well. She was participating, right? Participating was good.

Now...did she go hide in a corner or something? She really wasn't sure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 am
Lizzy's desu broke at the grumbling, and she stared at Jericho, all pouty and sad, like he just did a terrible thing, "Because you just almost-yelled at me."

emotion_8c

Blade Kuroda

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am
March Moth

Really a Scarentines event seemed tacky as hell. Usually Neil wouldn't be caught dead at such an event. However, it seemed like a great spot for some possible laughs later. There was also the possibility of running in to some familiar faces. Not only that, but it was an excuse to ask Elsa to hang out more with him.

The gimblewolf did not dress up. The only new accessory to his usual outfit with a pair of black thick rimmed glasses and beanie. Neil was looking so hipster it almost hurt.

No ******** were given though.

He stood in the frame of the door way, arms crossed, waiting for Elsa to show up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am
Christof slouched further as suddenly Amrita was gone to the games. He... could technically follow after? Make sure no one did anything questionable in her presense? But no... no no no he had duties and... he sighed, glancing about now for his other friends. Ther ewas Barth! And.... Calder and that woman he knew Barth obsessed over but never saw hide nor hair of. Well. Master certainly was busy. He should probably give him space.

Jealousy bubbled up in his stomach, but he fought hard to not let it reach his face as he limped about, looking for any other way to be helpful beyond straightening a chair here and there. Riley and Mal were certainly floating happily together. That... was... good. Yes. He sighed, checking his pocket watch. The night was still painfully young.

Maybe he should stalk after Amrita. Everyone seemed to be 'hooking up' as he had heard people refer to it, left and right. If he blinked someone could snatch her up and...

A fist slammed down on a table top.

Ok, just a little bit of stalking. With good intentions.

((Exiting to Game Room))  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am
Dragain

Jericho froze at Lizzy's reaction and words. And for a good while, he didn't say anything in return. His gaze began to dart here and there, before he took a step back, away from most of the others.

"I'm sorry. I.. need to step outside.. or something," he uttered before shifting his wings uncomfortably and starting to make his retreat.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff