Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
Introductions (New members, introduce yourselves here!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salty Mule

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:02 pm
Yo, wassup people? I'm Darkaznzdragon. No, I don't have a shorter name but lazy people call me Dragon Dude. Not that that's any shorter, but they don't understand what the 'aznz' part of it is. It stands for Asian, and yes, I'm asian. I'm 13, and I live in the state of Florida. My favorite type of food is ramen, I like shiny stuff, easily distracted, love the color black as you can see from my Avatar, and I only watch Naruto and Bleach. My birthday is on another thread but I don't know if it has been added yet. That's about it before I get into detail.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:25 pm
Welcome to Rogue-dono and Darkaznzdragon! mrgreen

@Rogue-dono: Ahhh! So many hearts!! eek Lol.

@Darkaznzdragon: Lol, that's funny, I also like shiny things and am easily distracted. sweatdrop By the way, I really like your avatar, it's so... matching! blaugh  

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

Tophtwin2212

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:28 pm
My name is Keiko Phantom, You can call me Keiko or Phantom, or even hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja! ^^ Point is, I love the show and I'm happy to be in this guild  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:32 pm
Keiko Phantom
My name is Keiko Phantom, You can call me Keiko or Phantom, or even hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja! ^^ Point is, I love the show and I'm happy to be in this guild

Welcome to the guild Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja!! ^_^  

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

Crypke

Shameless Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Oi! I'm YumiRose...obviously...I love Naruto, Sasuke is my favorite character, I only watch the English episodes not the Japinese with English subtitles, I just started off like that and like it like that. Yeah...that's all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:02 am
Yello', name's imogen. Hmm, my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and listening to music. I'm a student without a life for the most part, but that problem should be taken care of in about another year. (Yay! Senior year in Highschool! :insert cheer here smile

Oh, and I've joined this guild because I love Sasuke. No not literally, I love his character development. @___@! heart I stopped watching the Naruto anime around episode 156 was it? Yeah, the fillers. Oh they killed me dead. But I still read the manga. ZOMFGCHAPTER306~~~

...Yeah.  

i m o g e n

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:17 pm
i m o g e n
Yello', name's imogen. Hmm, my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and listening to music. I'm a student without a life for the most part, but that problem should be taken care of in about another year. (Yay! Senior year in Highschool! :insert cheer here smile

Oh, and I've joined this guild because I love Sasuke. No not literally, I love his character development. @___@! heart I stopped watching the Naruto anime around episode 156 was it? Yeah, the fillers. Oh they killed me dead. But I still read the manga. ZOMFGCHAPTER306~~~

...Yeah.

Welcome to the guild! mrgreen

@YumiRose: Welcome to you as well! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:45 am
Minnami
Shy Fighter Hinata
HI EVERYONE!
I'm a huge Sasuke Fan, not just because he's a hotty *which doesn't hurt whee , but because he's a caring person with a miss guided heart. I think that is one of the biggest reasons why I fell for his character, is that he has had such a hard background, which would screw up any kid, but yet he has managed to stay quiet normal.
All around I think he's an awesome character and I'm excited to be part of this guild. heart

Do the Sasuke Dance!
User Image

welcome to the guild!! 3nodding

I know this is late reply, but Thank You. mrgreen  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:48 am
Idiot Chosen
Yamiko_Hoshino
Idiot Chosen
Welcome everybody new!!

Ne, Yamiko_Hoshino, you're missing the Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Zabuza of the dancing avatar thingies... mrgreen

.... >.<; GAH!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

stare I'm staring at the Orochimaru gif.... I still think it's unlove-able....

XD. I think it's rather funny watching Orochimaru dance...xD. xd

Yeah it is LMAO. xd
But I have to admit that they are really CUTE! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Hello! My name is Charlee. I love the show Naruto and Sasuke! Just happy to be here!  

Pyro Kaerf

Profitable Lover

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:35 pm
im Uchiha_Clans_no1 and my real name is Joseph...And Dont Forget it!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:33 pm
Lol, welcome to the both of you! ^_^  

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

Pyro Kaerf

Profitable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:54 pm
Thank you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:29 pm
thanx  

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain