Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Divine Zaibatsu Book I: The Origins

Back to Guilds

A vast land in which supernatural entities of all creation come together for battle or cooperation. Which, however, is up to you. 

Tags: Roleplay, Fantasy, Medieval, Adventure, Drama 

Reply ⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋
Nox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:05 pm
- Tatsu -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...The void, that was my heart is filled with hate....The hate that you put there after you left..Hate that no medicine can remedy..But without this hate, I wouldn't be the crow that I am today clinging to the darkness!

Seeing Carrot make herself comfortable he smiled. He gesturing his scythe into his hands he caught it by the hilt, a familiar power had manifested itself undetected by his crows. He turned his head slightly to see it was one of his fellow Doma member. "Judal I believe it was." he said trying to remember the many members of the once powerful organization to bring the Zaibatsu to its knees. "and as for being tough, I never claimed to be. I was once a loyal member, like you were." he said grimly. "An opportunity for great change?" he asked aloud. As he tried to ask more about what he meant the mage had gone just as he had arrived, leaving no trace; but instead, a portal to this new 'opportunity'. He sighed. Now what would he do for Carrot's training. "She'll have to do it at this new area." he thought out loud. Walking over to Carrot he poked her in the belly with the blunt end of his scythe trying to wake her. "C'mon." he ordered. "Let's go see where this portal leads to." he explained picking up his jacket from the ground and sliding it on his torso.

Zemyx Unlimited

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:28 pm
~"CARROT" LEE~
User Image
Current Mood: Confused
Thoughts: Hm? What's going on?
OOC: I spoke too soon ._.

A few quick mumbles here and there, she was trying to close her eyes and rest them long enough to fall into a deep sleep. However, she was puzzled by strange thoughts running through her head. Some were perverse, others are just confusing to understand. Were these her dark intentions? Was it the subconscious of her mind telling her something? She snapped out of her dreams to wake upon being poked in the belly and she held her stomach with a bright blush across her cheeks. She listened to Tatsu, and nodded before crawling back onto her feet. "Okay then." She says to him. She went to grab her jacket and put it on, as well as stick her feet into her shoes with ease, then tightening the string to keep them on her feet. So much for sleeping, she only got a nap instead. The rain in Zaibatsu at times was more comforting anyways when she sleeps on the pavement. She looked over to the portal as she ran out of the cabin and was inching her finger to the portal out of curiosity. Her eyes observed it's appearance, and she shook nervously, hoping it's not into the mouth of a giant beast. "Um.......okay. L-let's go in then." She says, quickly moving behind Tatsu so she'll be right behind him, holding onto his jacket a bit.

Theme
Occupation: Criminal / Mercenary | Fighting Style: Eskrima/Kali {Balanced} | Affiliation: Neutral | Single

User Image

Project Jamarr

Zemyx Unlimited

Aged Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 pm
- Tatsu -

...The void, that was my heart is filled with hate....The hate that you put there after you left..Hate that no medicine can remedy..But without this hate, I wouldn't be the crow that I am today clinging to the darkness!

Twirling his scythe he gripped it with both hands transforming it into his twin pistols then holstering them. "Alright." he said. "Here we go!" Then he picked Carrot up princess-style and charged forward into the portal transporting to their new destination. Leaving behind their spider-web cabin. [Exit]

Zemyx Unlimited

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:22 pm
╠ ▬ ҉ ҈ Ʊ Ξ ƟSwordƟ Ξ Ʊ ҈ ҉ ▬ ╣

Polishing only you...For so long I no longer need to caress my power I no longer fail for your reputation...

Ultimatum
This has been a fun time.

Sword no longer spending his time in the Divine Zaibatsu, its earth. The strongest is not comparable yet will definitely win the final war. The Medium's release has not accomplished the slightest to Sword. The pinnacle of strength is the Medium throughout all the land's history.

Ultimate
Fooling myself to polish your gold.

A whole population came together today delivering non-believers for years...
They're praise to him has been too labored. Efforts of the healthiest children served as nourishment and best and last the leaders of all cults gathered together in dance, suddenly eaten. Others scream not by fear but joyful, blind cheers as a beast continues to devour them by each dreadful, bone-crushing bite. Blood covered the beast's dark jaw. The taste is not satisfying enough. The damning creature indulged in the people's flesh screaming "King of Beasts take me as sacrifice too!" they were eaten alive, all like the others. Those lives are now gone, the last one consumed today, all eaten today. The praise for five years has entirely quieted into a spine-chilling silence.

The beast shrunk, shaping itself into a common mortal being of this time. A male clothed in the hardened blood of every single creature in Nox
...Truth: An unfathomable amount of the dead. Everything he is and wears is himself...

Dark, royal appeal unlike many, black eyes of soullessness. From his lips, dried blood absorbing into his skin, and his voice.
"He is the greatest beyond that lands history. The chance won't go by..."
The voice, very calm and very soothing, collected, and assured for his chance.
"It's already over. The land has been mine ever since. You all impress me so I will take this human form. Suits the body well."
Suddenly, this monstrosity vanishes from sight. One last visit to the Divine Zaibatsu.

Exit  

Ultimate Sword000

Dangerous Friend

8,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash