Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Hide and Seek? // Scout Group One, Congrats Iduna! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lenacatte rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Growling as the leader kept the distance between them, Iduna tried to focus once more on moving on a pace that worked for her. She recognized the trees rocks and grass of the area where they all started the race and couldn't help but to wonder how this will end. Would she lose, or win? That, was only in the hands of the Goddess herself.  
serpentsong rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am
Nocturne moved through the course, back toward the starting point, hoping beyond all hope to make it there before she collapsed.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 pm
And then it was over. Kleio slipped out of Nocturne's view, and the valk failed to complete the final task. Kleio and Aegle met at the starting point, with Iduna running up gasping for air. Aegle smiled at the lone valk, nodding slowly.

"Iduna, you have proven yourself worthy to lead the first scouting group. The Goddess has given you her favor! As a reward, you are now allowed to hold four slaves instead of three, and come, let us pick a slave for you from the pens!"

(( Iduna is allowed to pick any slave from the main info page! Congrats Michirena and Iduna! <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm
"T-thank you... I... I promise t-to give...it my a-all..." Iduna, with hands on her knees, responded between ragged breaths. There was so much she wanted to say, but the Valkyrie needed a well deserved rest first! She turned her gaze towards the read before her, wondering about her fellow sister's well-being, before heading back to the tribe to pick her first slave.

Once at the pens, she walked slowly through each of them, taking her time looking at each of he slaves. There, only one had caught her attention: a peculiar regular. She inspected the male from head to toe, before simply saying "I´ll take him".

((Will pm Jet to let him know~))  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out