Submit

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm
Fff I won? XD Oh wow I'm fffff happy! My first soa and the first time ever winning one of these XD Congrates to the other winners as well  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 pm
Oh anime I am sorry, I totally spaced and didn't add yours before hand -fail- These darn finals are drawing my braaaaaaaaaains out my nose... I feel bad. D8

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm
Also, please save images to your own server. I will be deleting the ones I have in a few days... <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:56 pm
The Navi Pride
I'll be posting an SRP shortly updating Ke'awkato. Tal and I were just discussing a potential mate plot we'd had going. RL is shifty with my hours sometimes but I'll be doing my best to be around regularly now that I'm not prepping for MCAT. I'll let you know if that changes. :3  

Dulcea

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:10 pm
Dulcea
The Navi Pride
I'll be posting an SRP shortly updating Ke'awkato. Tal and I were just discussing a potential mate plot we'd had going. RL is shifty with my hours sometimes but I'll be doing my best to be around regularly now that I'm not prepping for MCAT. I'll let you know if that changes. :3

That's great news <3 Everyone has been really busy IRL and I figured now was the best time to announce re-homing possibility with the guild move. Figured it was a long enough wait activity wise to do such a thing. I'm glad to have you back and look forward to seeing what you and Tal have planned <3. Also if it's the male Tal won with the hearts. That won't exactly work as he's pre-destined to be Satomi's mate. Though Doodle is MIA so I need to talk to Split about that one.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:13 pm
The Navi Pride

I have a slight difficulty here. I do want to keep Kaneon, and was quite happy with how things went ICly, but Doodle hasn't been present to rp with, and they are stuck in the midst of the mating ceremony rp. I realize I should have been rping him outside his relationship with Satomi, but with my muses as absent as they have been due to Lupus and RL things, I haven't been focusing on stuck characters or non-plotted storylines.

I understand if you feel you need to rehome him due to this. It would make me sad, however, as I really enjoyed the plot and how it was going. I will abide with whatever you decide.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:41 pm
It's a different fellow. They're wonderfully awkward together~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:23 am
I'm still here! I have been on two Hiatuses but I do actually have plans for my lovely loon. I'll try and get an rp done with him soon, though I now away until monday sans very much internet time, so it will be next week at the earliest.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:44 am
Dulcea
It's a different fellow. They're wonderfully awkward together~

Wonderfully awkward is the best!!! I can't wait to see!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 pm
Tanakako
I'm still here! I have been on two Hiatuses but I do actually have plans for my lovely loon. I'll try and get an rp done with him soon, though I now away until monday sans very much internet time, so it will be next week at the earliest.

I know most of you are around lol XD I know that Health and RL gets everyone. And thats totally understandable. <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:10 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Fff I won? XD Oh wow I'm fffff happy! My first soa and the first time ever winning one of these XD Congrates to the other winners as well

I knew your name was familiar haha. SOA has a new guild and the pride has new ranks. Please post to have your character reverted in the new guild smile

This is Astoria btw  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces