Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:22 am
User Image
Fuji counldn't say anything; he mind was spinning, and his heart was trying to beat its way out of his chest. What is the world did the nurse give Anttony?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm
Anttony's body leaned in between Fuji's legs as his hair cascaded over his legs as well. He panted heavily, his face becoming red as he held back a random erection. Anttony squeezed Fuji's legs,"I'm sorry... we should go soon...I don't know what that nurse gave me.."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 pm
Fuji blushed more as he nodded and said, "O-ok Anttony."
((I'm posting from my phone so I couldn't get the pic))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Anttony smiled lightly he attempted to stand up but couldn't as his hand slipped. He uncontrollably grabbed Fuji's crotch tightly, but not enough that it could hurt.

(Its fine)  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 pm
Fuji's eyes grew wide when Anttony grabed him. He bit his lip, trying to hide the quiet moan, but failed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:01 pm
Anttony looked up at Fuji's almost erotic facial expression. "Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to it's just I don't have enough balance in my one arm and your pants are slippery..." Anttony blabbed. He glanced down for a second and noticed Fuji's pants reaching out to him from his hard-on. "Fuji..." he whispered softly, lightly caressing the rise in Fuji's pants.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:34 am
Fuji's eyes shut tight, as Anttony continue to touch him. He couldn't help but moan again; what Anttony was doing felt like heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51 am
Anttony was gentle, not at all like he usually was. Luckily the door was shut, so no one could hear Fuji's seductive moans. Anttony kissed Fuji's pant covered hard-on. He began pulling the zipper down with his teeth, while unbuttoning the pants with his hand and mouth. Anttony lightly pulled up the boy's shirt and ran his hot wet tongue from Fuji's unbuttoned pants to his chest. He looked up at Fuji with a plotting smirk and asked,"Can I?" He loved that he could make this bratty boy moan with just a single touch.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:03 pm
Fuji blushed as he said, "Y-yeah... sure." He wouldn't
say it out loud but he was pretty glad that the nurse gave him that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Anttony reached down into Fuji's boxers and pulled out his wet and hard p***s. He lightly stroked and jerked it making wet semen drip from the tip. Anttony licked the tip and gradually thrusted the p***s into his mouth, swallowing it whole. His throat closed up on it adding pressure and making it feel good.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 pm
Fuji's moaning was out of his control. He laced his fingers in Anttony's hair; Fuji knew that he was about to come so he lightly pulled on the older mans hair trying to warn him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm
Anttony sucked on Fuji's p***s hard until semen rushed into his mouth and down his throat. He smirked and pulled Fuji out of his mouth, licking his lips. "Who would have known that you could be so seductive hmm..~"  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm
"I sure didn't," Fuji said playing with a strand of Anttony's hair. He smiled down at the older man. "How are you, feeling?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 pm
Anttony grinned,"A bit better.." He had a flashback of his dream from the other night and gave a small random blush. 'Damn not again' Anttony thought as he used all his power to hold back an erection. Why could this boy give him an erection, it wasn't like him.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 pm
"I'm glad," Fuji said with a smile. Then he saw Anttony's blush and asked, "are you sure?"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff