Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizadry

Back to Guilds

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where Gaia Online users come to learn magic. 

Tags: Harry, Potter, Hogwarts, Witches, Wizards 

Reply Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)
Astronomy with Professor xX_hang_me_higher_Xx <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:28 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Demi smiles at the Professor and returns to her equipment. She packed it all into her back pack, gave a final wave to the other student, ready for her next class.

Demi Akbal, First Year Ravenclaw
See profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image

Cloud fiddled with her telescope, twirling the many knobs and levers in an expert sort of way, to get just the right focus.
You know, this is a lot like the muggle cameras I work with at home...I wonder if my equipment would malfunction within these halls...
She peered into her telescope, and then began sketching a rough copy of the constellations she had observed...

LynxSpirit

10,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Stoofanoo

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 am
Well, these are the constellations I've read of... My apologies if someone's already listed any of these: The Zodiac signs have constellations. Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Gemini, Taurus, Libra, Aries, Pisces, Scorpius, Sagittarius, Capricornius, Aquarius. And then I know of one called Draco (for dragon). And one called Pheonix. And lastly, one called Perseus.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 am
Excellent job UniqueGirl396 :]
Those were exactly what I was looking for in the answers.

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
Seventh year Slytherin student

Daemon set p his telescope swiftly. He'd owned one since he was a child so the knowledge of setting thm up came easy. "What is the assignment, professor?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Blaire looked at the sheat of paper, chewing on the bottom right hand corner of her lip -a telltale sign that she was nervous, comming in on her seventh year wasn't very smart, but when a school kicks you out.... giving her head a shake, she knocked on the door and walked in as quietly as she could. Walking up to the Professor she handed her transfer and gave a small smile.

"Sorry to interrupt Professor Snow. My name's Blaire-i'm new, if there are any assignments you think i need to do just give me a list." She then walked towards the nearest open seat and dropped her bag beside the chair and pulled out her notebook and quill and adjusted her glasses looking at the Professor.  

hunterblaire122

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

LynxSpirit

10,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Cloud, waiting for the next assignment, made a beckoning motion towards a little green bird that was observing the inside of the tower quietly from a windowsill. It took flight and landed near her hand. She amused herself by creating little rings and obstacles with with a wave of her wand, and watching the bird fly through them...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 pm
More students! And I thought I wasn't going to get this many this year!

*She smiles at the new students*

Well, we just completed an assignment that was to observe the different stars in the sky and map them down. Which you'll need to the newest assignment, but I will give you an extension since you didn't complete the first part.

The next assignment will be:

I would like a paragraph essay on the different star consolations you plotted down along with stars, planets, anything else. In the two paragraphs, I would like a clear description of what they are, the name, and any other information you believe is important.

Please message me your work :] It doesn't need to be long! 5-7 sentences would be fine.

<>

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

LynxSpirit

10,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 am
User Image

Excellent, Professor.
Cloud took out a quill and began jotting down the assignments...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 am
Blaire nodded and then quickly jotted down her assignment.  

hunterblaire122

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
Seventh year Slytherin student

Daemon looked up at th teacher. "Where would you like it on, professor?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 pm
*Sparrow writes down the assignment and goes to the library to get to work*  

Sparrow Puppy
Vice Captain

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:46 am
*She turns to look over at Daemon*

Where I would like it on? Oh, there isn't anything specific. Just pick a place and map out whatever you see in the night sky.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 am
So just write about different consolations and what they are about? That seems pretty simple, I guess. *writes it in her assignment book*  

Destined Savior

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Trompeur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Ravenclaw 5th Year~

"Professor... I have told the Headmistress this, and now I am infroming you along with several of my other professors. I will, against my free will, not be able to finish the recent lesson or be involved in activities you may assign until the weekends. I did not think this would be an issue, but in recent time it has {I just do not have time during the week to get on gaia and such, it's impossible for me these days}. So I leave you with a sorry heart, I'm afraid. This is not easy for me to do. . . I hope in time you will forgive this sudden adjustment. But I WILL remain, or try to keep up with, being your studious student. I will keep up as well as I can, and inform you if I cannot be able to come to class on a certain weekend and such.

Your True Student,
Trompeur

P.S. Again, I am sorry for this. But this is not the end dear professor. It is difficult for me as it is for you. Thank you truely and deeply.

Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff