Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:53 am
Logicka Inferni

User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Sypher titled his head at My- Suoh. Someone thanking Makami...he thanked the doctor regularly but this was a first. Might be a first for Sebastian too, if what Sypher knew of him was even half true "I'm sure Makami-san accepts your thanks." he glanced at Makami out of the corner of his eye and saw the doctor had pushed off and was walking away. Sypher's mouth twitched then he looked as Suoh spoke up again "Eh?" A job? Blinking, he scratched the corner of his mouth as he tried to sort through what the man had said "Let's just start with how did you get here. And why you came." he glanced around for a chair and settled into one, leaning back as Anbu adjusted themselves around the room. Three left, going to monitor the halls while one remained in the room, discreetly in a corner "Oh...and what YOU want. I'd like to know that one first, if you please." He made a low hand sign and a clone appeared, bending as Sypher spoke to it before vanishing out the door "Postponing a lunch date. So...what do you want, Suoh Kuroh of...?"

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:22 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Logicka Inferni

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian decided he might as well stick around, listen to what the man had to say and figure out why his expertise was needed for the whole situation. Was this a test? Why sebastian, why was everything a conspiracy to you! Cause in the ninja world, it usually is.

Taking a moment to find himself a small corner of the room, the medical ninja figured he might as well increase his proficiency in some of his other techniques, especially while the big people were talking. Extending a thread from his hand, the Jiongu concentrated some of the volitile chakra that he learned in the medical field, and began to look into it...and enhance it. He needed to think of this chakra like it was poison, and isntead of attacking the biochemical parts of the body, it would affect the spiritual network.

Another thought was that without the spirit, the body would be unusable. Could he really emplore such a powerful chakra style poison to cause such immense pain that the enemy would be....FEARFUL for his life? Slightly salivating, the medical ninja looked even deeper into the technqiue, refining it even more.

He truelly felt the chakra now, so small and subtle but when held on the tip of his thread....oye....it was something to be amazed with. It would take a medical nin with good chakra control jsut to limit the effects, and a great medical nin to fully remove the chakra. Even at a chunnin level, his medical understand was far superior than those from other villages. Was Sypher starting to understand this?

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Sypher fought back a sudden surge of bile as the memories of his clone flooded his mind. He felt ill but thanks to Makami's seal, he didn't have an episode though his skin did get pale rather quickly. He didn't want to leave this....but "Sebastian...san. I have some business that I must deal with. Suoh-san, I'm so sorry about this. I leave you in the capable hands of Sebastian-san and Dr. Makami." he dipped his body low in apology to Suoh and then spoke directly to Sebastian, the first time since he'd come in "Please document what Suoh has to say and write it up for me...Also, I'd like to talk to you later about your...experiments with your friend Max Uchiha. Suoh-san, I'd like you to remain comfortable here in the hospital for as long as you need. If you feel well enough, you'll be accompanied by an Anbu to my office for a more complete chat. Yuri, the assistant, will let you in." that said, he motioned for Makami and made his exit, pausing only to check his pockets before disappearing. Makami re-entered, his gaze on Sypher's back...He's close to flipping out again...well, I hope that seal holds better this time. he looked back at the two shinobi and scowled "...do either of you like hospital food?" he asked, an attempt to clear an awkward exit by the Mizukage.

((Exit: Sypher))

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 am

Yo-ko

User Image

Jounin | Alliance Unknown | Bukijutsu Class | Puppet Ninja | Snake Sage

Suoh smiled at the kage as he asked him how he got here, it sure was a long story, some not so easy for most to take in or acknowledge. Most of his explanation would sound like the rambles of an old timer with alzheimer's. He was about to answer, but the man spoke again quickly, asking for info on what he wanted first. This was an easier one than his story. "There are two answer's to that... One is a much more personal topic than the other." Suoh brought his hand up to the jar that he took from the broken puppet and smiled "I want to unlock the mysteries of the past of course. I am a scientist at heart." He smiled and put both of his hands on his lap as he propped up even further. "I want to know everything... I want all of the worlds information, I want to know all the ninjutsu techniques, I want to understand all the mysteries of our planet... and most of all." Suoh's eyes lightened up as he smiled at Sypher and lifted a finger up, his index up to eye level. "This one ties together with number two..." He smirked and looked at him "The true power of the Doujutsu's and their connection with the Six Path's..." Souh put down his hand and glanced over to Sebastian, seeing him only stand there.

Suoh then looked over as the Kage seemed to grow pale, raising an eyebrow he nodded and accepted the apology. "Your village comes first, I understand this..." In a moment, his mind flashed and he remembered back in Sunagakure as Akio attacked... Bast and San both attacked at full force, knowing that although he was in Akio, he was a danger to the village, and no one would just stand and watch. He was thinking to himself as Sypher talked to Sebastian, he seemed to be blanking his mind as a word, rather a name reverberated in his mind. Uchiha... Suoh showed no sense of interest, but he lifted hi head from it's cold, spaced out glance and blinked looking to the Kage and Sebastian. "Thank you Sypher-san, I be there by tomorrow at the most." As Sypher left and Makami entered and tried to lift the air with a question.

Suoh looked a bit confused at the doctor, he knew something, something about the Kage that, of course, seemed rather important. As Suoh said before, he was obsessed with new info, and later he would ask Sypher about his secret's, of course, while giving Sypher a secret of his own... One that related to Sypher more than they both knew. They were both much alike. "It's fine I guess, little bland for me personally. Hospital food never has spicy or broad tastes. Well, at least from my old village it was." Looking to Sebastian he waited fore him to get a pen and paper or something to document with. "Do you want me to talk about how I got here, or do you have another question? I'm fine with either."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The chunnin slithly perked up, and looked a little more alert once the man started talking to him. Replying with a slightly cocky tone, the ninja replied.

"Well why dont you start from the begining? Like, why you needed our help to begin with...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 am
Yo-ko

User Image

Suoh smiled and spoke to Sebastian "Like I said to Dr. Makami, I was undergoing an emergency body swap to the puppet in hopes my experiment would be a success, needless to say it wasn't and I was slowly dying in the new container. I came from a distant land, a land not known by many called the Void located near the Sand Village. I traveled to Kirigakure because there were rumors floating that the Village in the Mist had the greatest variety in Medic's... I couldn't go to Sunagakure due to an... incident... and I needed to do a few jobs while off the clock." Suoh's face as he spoke lingered off and he stared at the jar in his hand, rolling it around with his fingers like someone flipping a full deck of cards in one hand. A small smirk grew on the side of his face "My turn, who is this Max Uchiha person?" He stopped twirling the container and his eye's directed to Sebastian from the corner of his eyes. His head not moving an inch.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm
Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

The chunnin narrowed his eyes slightly at the question. What was this visitor getting at by his question on Max? Did Sypher already know of their little "habits" and fun time? Sebastian thought they had covered their tracks nicely, but it was possible they were being observed for a very long time....and not by Mii-kage.

"That didnt exactly answer my question. Why did you put yourself in a puppet body to begin with, especially without the understanding and knowledge of both the physical, mental, and chakra requirements for maintaining life in that form of a vessel. As a Jiongu, arent you a little more in tune with ideas like that, or did you steal that power? You were right to come to Kiri, as I am the most bad a** scientist around. I may not be the perfect medic, due to it lying outside of my.....interests and expertise, but i am growing at a very fast rate. Max is...my partner in crime. One of the few ninja here i can truly relate to and bond with."

The medic gave another curious look. Maybe the visitor thought he would overlook it. But Sebastian was a thorough investigator, and he rarely let details go unnoticed.

"What happened in Suna? Surely they are the wealthiest of the nations currently, and could easily help you out as well. What could have happened that you would give up that advantage and possibility....."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

Suoh looked at Sebastian and with an uninterested sigh he looked to the window and begrudgingly went on and explained. "The power was not mine to begin with... But at the same time, it still isn't, and it never will be. At the time of the implement, I was going on by memory. How my old enemies had done the opposite to me years before. I reversed the memory and tried to use it as a blueprint for the operation and sadly... I only remembered half of the procedure." The memories of him and the boy in the experimental room flashed at his eye's and he brought his hand up and rubbed his eye's trying to forget.

When the subject of Suna came up, Suoh looked at Sebastian and his face was blank with emotion. "A misunderstanding happened. Treachery happened, and death happened. All involving me." He looked at the boy and took a deep breath he wouldn't be able to explain it all, this boy knew nothing of hi situation, no one did. He was a monster, an experiment that had found the key to his shackles, and was now looking for revenge and an answer to the worlds questions. "Have you ever heard of a project called A.C.A.N.F.? It's short for 'The Artificial Cognitive Alternative Neural Fabricator.' A project used long ago in my childhood to create the world's greatest shinobi, perfect in assassination, immune to being spotted, and more deadlier than a demon on a rampage." He took a pause and closed his eyes, clutching the jar with a tense fist. "I was Subject 2 in the experiment, and was the body of it. There were three stages, the soul, the mind, and the body. I was the body the physical stature with small edits, Akane was the mind, the personality of it all, and a man by the name of Akio, a famous Puppeteer Jiongu was the soul, a man of evil and had only blood on his hands. I was used to infiltrate Suna and kill the Kazekage and a certain someone, my master. When Akio came out of his hiding in the body and mind, he had the power of all three of us, but he was beaten to a pulp, and my master executed him along with myself and Akane. Akane was luck enough to recognize Akio in his mind beforehand and lock one of his hearts away, my heart in particular, and stored it. When Akio died, we were reborn inside the puppet. That's when I came to, and was in control of that body. A puppet Akane was making for us." Looking at Sebastian he wondered how he would react, it was a lot of stuff to take in and also a very confusing situation.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 am
Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian was slightly taken aback by the story, and gave his full cognitive power to process what he had heard. In all intensive purposes, this visitor was CRAZY! Yet again, so was sebastian. Maybe this was why he liked the newcomer....maybe he had some notes....

"Artificial cognitive alternative neural fabricator? Well, this is something i would be very interested in learning/researching. I had a modification technique for...um...cadavers to turn them into moving living weapons, and i it came to frightening/controlling/killing normal citizens and genin it would be effective, but i was greatly limited by the bodies ability to absorb/utilize chakra, poisons, and primal weaponry. I mistook my bodies natural abilities to be normal to others, but i was once again met by failure. However, it seems this amount of research is all in the mind?"

The medic played with his temples for a moment, still registering the severity of the information he was just trusted with. An assassination plot on the Kazekage? That was some heavy s**t Kiri had a rogue ninja venture out that direction a while back, and he was cut down before our anbu even made an appearence. It made sense to a degree, how secrete they would need to be to attempt this form of mission...but it was still foiled?.

"Who was the planners/researchers of this project? I also believe their is an answer and a reason you are here....a reason you have decided not to tell us about. Why you choose Kiri above the other nations, even the other wealthy Kumo....and why you asked for me to aid in the proceedure...."

The chunnin gave the new commer a slightly insidious look, and had a small grin on his face after he spoke his last segment. He had an idea of he overall scheme....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 am
Yo-ko

User Image

Suoh's smiled quickly deteriorated as Sebastian spoke about learning and researching the ACANF project. "You will do no such thing... No one should be put in this world HE did. No matter if it was a success or failure..." Suoh closed his eye's and took a breath and then tuned his head to Sebastian, his chakra leaking slightly into the room, like a small breeze that gave a shiver down one's spine, not like a fearful shiver, but a awe striking shiver. Suoh's eye's slimmed and he glared at Sebastian "The Researcher's and Planner's don't matter, because they are going to all die. Everyone involved in the study will die, and I will personally make sure the project never leaves the basement of the creators." Suoh kept his eye's on the Shinobi and as he felt the threads connect with his legs completely, he began to try and move them under the cover's no doubt they were getting better.

The next question, Suoh took offense too and glared at the boy "I believe I have explained why I am here four times by now. I am here because Kumo is not always the friendliest, Konoha is not on good margins, I cannot go to Suna, so what is left? The ruin's of f**king Yukigakure? I came here becuase I knew I would get the help I needed. So stop that scheming mind of yours before I decide to get off this bed." Suoh was not going to play this kid's mind games. Sebastian probably thought he was a master of manipulation, an egotistical sociopath who could gather anything he needed with any way possible. Sebastian had not met Suoh before though, and the look in Suoh's eyes, did not give of a threat, rather a sentence. Suoh did not threaten or boast, he took action and did what needed to be done, and if Suoh had to skip town early because or a kid's misstep, well that was life. "Ask me something that matter's to Kirigakure and not you damn studies." Suoh said leaning back and crossing his arms and closing his eye's, as if he felt no sense of fear, caution or even wariness of the boy. His guard was down, and Suoh did not care. It was as if he was egging him on if Sebastian to a negative feel towards him.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian flaired his nostrils for a second, but then regained his own smirk along with a sassy style tone. If this man wanted to be off guard, then so let him. All the better for this doctor to get him later. His overconfidence, and arrogance, would surely be his down fall. Maybe he could exacerbate those symptoms of his ego...surely that would be fun.

"Well then. How do you plan on paying the great village of Kirigakure for saving your life than? My so called "studies" will be an attempt to turn this weaker, less looked upon nation nation into one that should be.....feared. Reputation spills less blood, you know. If it is people you are off to kill, then count me in. I could use a few good, possibly rare cadavers and bodies to practice on....Healing you know. Hypocratic oath....do no harm....help those souls who come in dying and needing help with strange, unknown backgrounds....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOinin/Jouninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xxSnake Sagexx|

↯↙↙XXTo Protect Those I L O V E
XXI Will Never DIEXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh's eye's widened for a second as the info from Myth and Akane came from Rouran. Suoh looked at the boy and nodded, he did have a point, help from another country would be beneficial. Plus if what this boy wanted was to ruin his life with the ACANF project, he could go right ahead. "I'll pay the village back in any way the Kage demands. But you, your persistent." Suoh heard an alarm from the Kage over the village and smirked, chuckling slightly he looked at Sebastian and blinked "I'll give you info on ACANF Project, just not now. I think I have a duty i need to use to help your feared country.

Suoh flipped off the covers and cracked his neck as he stood up, he smirked and walked behind a changing room and changed into a new set of clothes that a snake gave him from the summoning grounds. a shirt that was pieced and kept together by strap's while white fur or feathers came off one side and the other was skin tight. His red hair come over his eye's and he smirked and stepped out in his black pants and boots. "I'll be off then, let's meet again some time. MAybe after all this for some raw meat? I hear Jiongu like that." And with that, Souh was gone with the speed unmeasurable by Sebastian.

Chakra Lvl :: 475c
Bonuses: ---

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items