Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko was glad when she finally came out,smiled at him and immidiatly slipped into the water. He was standing on the water shook his finger at her before descarding his towel as well. He walked over to her and picked her up,bring her on top of the water with him"Its time we fought again. I will only use Taijutsu but you may use whatever skills you need. I want you to become strong dear,because I don't want to lose you" He chuckled lightly"And if you died I would have to kill whoever killed you and that would be a reeeeal pain" He said giving her a wink. He knew she was strong but training with himself would only make her that much more so. The doing it naked thing was for his benefit soley,as he found it much more enjoyable

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night looked at him as he pulled her out of the water, her towel catching on the breeze as it landed on the ground next to the hot spring. This, . . . won't last very long. . . I can do close combat, and use my "You think I'm going to let someone kill me!?" Night eyes widened some, she knew she couldn't avoid death in general but she also knew if the time came she wouldn't allow herself to die on the battlefield. She toke a stance and waited for Reiko to react.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Reiko smiled and pointed to himself as he rolled his shoulders"Not if you can bea me" As he finished the sentence he charged the girl. He raced forward,kicking up large amounts of water from the sheer speed he was moving at. Right now he wasn't using his style,just basic comabt moves. As he neared her he cocked his fist back and threw a punch at the girl. He didn't have his Sharingan on so if she counterattacked she would actually have a chance of success

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

She put her arms up blocking the hot water from hitting her face, when he came at her arm pulled back Night averred from his punch grabbing his arm swiftly pulling him forward bringing her knee up to hit him in the stomach groin area.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

A good block and an even better counterattack. He took the knee in the gut with suprising force. His eyes widened and a little spit flew out of his mouth into the water. Then as quick as a bolt,he recovered. He grabbed the girls inner theigh of the leg that kicked him. He used his leg to sweep Night's last remaining leg out from underneath her. As she fell his other hand shot out,for an open palmed strike on her chest. The blow wouldn't really hurt it would just knock her under the water if it hit

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm
The Fire Rose

Reacting Night pushed her hands against the water coming off, that is until Reiko hit her in the chest going under the water Night kept her arms out. Once she hit the bottom she pushed off flying out of it as fast as she went in quickly putting her foot going for Reiko's jaw as she up again.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

This time the attack wouldn't be that successful. As the girl lept out of the water,aiming at his jaw,Reiko extended his hand and caught her fist. Instead of counterattacking he jumped back and smiled at the girl"C'mon get creative babe. Use some ninjutsu,us your enviorment. Use conventional ninjutsu in unconventional ways!"Reiko continued to smile as he got into a Drunken Fist Stance. Next time she came at him with a direct attack he was going to do...something

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 pm
The Fire Rose

Night stood looking at Reiko, she didn't usually used her ninjutsu she was best at fighting with swords and close combat. I guess I have to practice where I fall short. Not replying to him she began to make hand signs.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

Reiko stumbled towards Night,half walking half falling in traditional Drunken Fist nature. He looked like he was about to fall when suddenly he broke out into a sprint. As he neared her he threw a punch but it was just a feint! With a blur and a small amount of water kicked up he was behind her with a kick aimed at her lower back

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 pm
The Fire Rose

Night's eyes widened as Reiko went kicking to her lower back. Stepping forward on one foot turning Night raised her hand to her mouth. As she breathed out fire engulfed the whole area around him. She hoped she didn't burn him to badly.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 310

Reiko was pushed back by the force of the flames. Fire didn't hurt him anymore,all he felt was strangely warm but as for pain,none followed. The fire hit the water and kicked up a thick steam cloud that hid Reiko for about 4 seconds before it cleared. The water seemed to ripple away from the Uchiha as he smiled at Night"Thats more like it! You'r doing well. You always gotta watch out for the sneak attack though" At tha moment a pair of hands shot out from the water and grabbed both the girls ankles. Before she was able to react Reiko was upon her,a weak punch aimed at her stomach

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm
The Fire Rose

Night's eyes widened some as suddenly Reiko was on top of her, there was nothing wrong with him being on top but this wasn't one of those situations when a female wanted a male on top. As he punched her stomach, not as hard as she thought he would punch it Night returned it swiftly moving her hands up towards the bottom of his rib cage. If it hit him how she planned her fists would go underneath his cage as she twisted them.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

Reiko took the punch in the cut as he delivered one of his own. They stared at each other for a second when,suddenly, Reiko went up in a poof of smoke. This would confuse Night until a few seconds later she would feel a swift kick connect with her back. It seemed that the Reiko who threw the punch was the Shadow Clone while the one who had grabbed her ankles was the real. After she threw her punch at the clone the real one emerged and threw his own attack

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm
The Fire Rose

As Night was hit in the back she did a back-flip landing on her knee and foot her hand was on the knee that was up as she looked at the real Reiko her hair fell down her shoulders as it was wetted by the water the traditional sticks she put through her hair to keep it up sank under the water. Damn a Shadow Clone. . . Night began making hands signs, bringing it to her mouth she breathed out multiple fireballs aiming for Reiko in a variety of directions closing in fast.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Reiko's eyes widened from the flurry of fire balls coming his way. He had to act fast,the fire wouldn't hurt him but the force from the flames could crack a rib! Reiko sprinted forward,dodging the fire's in the traditional Drunken Fist style. He stumbled,fell and lunged to dodge. He was confident he had them all when one came out of nowhere and was on a crash coarse straight for him. He had no time to dodge so he just canceled the chakra to his feet,causing him to instantly sink underwater. The fireball flew over him easily missing the underwater Shinobi. He lept out of the water as he was now confident the fireballs were done"You know a straightforward attack won't work on me...you need more jutsu under your belt. Learn something not so direct,a more indirect form of attack" Reiko visibly relaxed after speaking,shaking his head slowly"I'm going to work with you on this,the art of war is the art of deception"

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out