7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image

Asura

"Everybody huh..."

Asura is about to escape and find Miku, but the figure impaled him to keep him still as he grunt. His black blood oozed out, and glaze at God Slayer in anger, "You little pathetic human!" he shouts, but he notice God Slayer is glazing at Zatsune, so he watch what will happen, until he realize she might locate Miku. He starts to wait and see, before he will escape.
Zatsune see the God Slayer looking at her, so she take a stance with her eighth note scythe. She notice the dark shadow acting up and turn into the dark dragon. She heard the God Slayer said that she made a grave mistake, she narrow her red eyes, "Oh yeah, when Miku begin to recover and warn other Olympian Gods about you as God Slayer, they will probably find a hero of the realm to destroy you, like they did to my former master, Xehanort, who betrayed me and my wizard partner. Everyone in each realms respect Gods," she told him very courageous. She is about to attack him, but she stopped as she heard the hundreds souls moaning in despair and agony, which she froze herself, remembering she killed Vocaloid Master after she discovered she and Miku are counterpart and people screaming in her mind that she murdered. It paralyzed her, until she was swallowed by dark dragon. Her Millennium Necklace begin to glow to show her vision, she is about to turn around, but she collapse to suffer her memories of her past.
Asura watch the whole event, it kind of amuse him, and he scoff. He is still wonder about that power he is sensing, "I wonder if this power will help me kill my little brother and father?" he ask himself as he use his madness to command the Clowns to investigate the Nirvana's aura, which the Clowns did as they vanish.

"... then it’s just like madness"

((OOC: It's okay, we are pretty patient. For Auto-Hit, it's kind of against the rule, so please don't do that, my senpai and his friends wouldn't like that. For Zatsune-san, I don't have any plan for her, so it's fine. I just thought of Asura will escape, but since you did the auto-hit, I change my mind. One more thing, Zatsune-san has Millennium Necklace because she use to be evil and working with Xehanort, now since Black Star-kun, for being an idiot, got body linked by Millennium Rod, Nirvana is completely repaired. Nirvana is from Fairy Tail, if you ever heard of it. I hope you are the fan of Kingdom Heart))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 pm
Talos

【Appearance】

User Image

Copyright[Updated]

Note:
1.Image belongs to crossoverdude of Deviantart,I do not own this image.

2. Image belongs to shadowsakura25 of Deviantart,I do not own this image.

【Quotes】

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

【OCC】[Full]
Yes I'm sorry about that its not going to happen against that I can assure you ♪

Yes I do know Kingdom Hearts since I played the games(And beat them)I have played 1. 2. And the kingdom hearts game(Who's name eludes me) that involves the three characters Terra,Aqua and Ventus,I have not played the other two games but I do understand what happens since I looked at the Wiki and understood what happened,I also have read the Manga of Kingdom hearts as well and they were pretty good(Yep I have read them all too) so yeah I know kingdom Hearts is lol.

Since Asura is planning on staying I guess I will reveal one of my many Aces lol,This is just one of the sub abilities that his main Power has just so you know.

Well that's BlackStar for you you'll never now what he's going to do well except you since your Roleplaying as him and all,Well I can't wait to see how this would turn out,Well Blackstar be controlled by the power of the Millennium Item?Or will his stupidity prevail lol xd

Hm nirvana...I might do a bit of research on that character though.

Did I forgot to mention I a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh too?lol

The figure looked at the girl seeing her knocked out cold not from his attack but by some sort of trauma judging from the look on her face before she collapsed though he was a bit interested when she mentioned Xehanort.What a surprise she knows him...She might prove more useful then I previously thought...The figure thought to himself as he looked at her a bit more trying to understand her value,As he looked at her he noticed a golden item resting around her neck intrigued he knelt down to get a closer look at the item and to his surprise he saw it was the Millennium Neckless that was worn by the princess Isis herself in ancient Egypt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could this be...It is,The Millennium Neckless!Could the Egyptian princess soul still reside with in it still?The figure thought as he underestimated the girls value as he did not except to see one of the items so quickly.Girl you continue to amaze me...He muttered as he reached his hand out to grab her and leave so he could use to open the portal where the Olympian God so he could finish her off but he stopped once he heard what Asura said to him about being a Human even though he told him that he was not a human,The insult angered him.What did you say? The figure said as he stood up as his voice was notably different from what it previously was as the voice almost sounded like Asura only darker and older,His body then started to emit a white Haze as it exited off of the Figures body as his body start to change hidden within the thick blanket of smoke as Asura should have been able to hear the snapping and the cracking of bones being forcibly moved and changed as it would have been disgusting to any normal man,Before long the Haze started to clear away revealing a entirely and startling new form as it looked like Asura but older and different as this Form was wrapped in white bandages and wore a black robe on his hips and had two new arms wrapped in the same bandages as his hair was much longer the Asura's as it was tied up giving him a ponytail,He wore a mask as well as there were red colored eyes decorating the mask as they moved occasionally indicating that they were real thought his real eyes were much different as the eyeball color was black and his iris color was grey giving it a eerie feeling as they glared at Asura radiating hatred towards him,
User Image
The most notable thing was the hole in his chest as it was perfectly round.Boy...Do you know any Humans that could transform into another you?He said still angry at him for being called a Human,His transformation was simple he transformed into him from another dimension though if he would try to explain it to him he would most likely get confused,But he was getting side tract as he needed finish Asura off while he was still immobilized by the spike that was impaled through his chest.Now that there is no more interruptions we can finish what we started.He said as his two lower arms spread out as if it was prepared to give a hug however at the current situation at hand one could easily knew better then that as the Killing Intent was radiating off of him like flames as it made him appear as if his body was caught in a blazing inferno.Now...Just stay hanging right there so I can finish you off...

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

Asura

"Everybody huh..."

Asura wasn't too terrified as he rose his eyebrow at God Slayer's form. He glaze at unconscious Zatsune, and scoff by his comment that he will be finish off, "Like what?" he ask him, until he felt something grappling his back, and got pulled back in force, ripping his right side, yet his black blood healed him. Asura glaze his eyes on the user, the elder. The elder in thought projection did notice the Kishin healing ability, "Useless..." he said very calm and threw him out of the bridge, until he can hear it splash. Master Hades look at the Millennium Crest as he walk up and pick it up, he narrow his eye, "Someone touched to Millennium Item, that explains why Nirvana is fully repaired. I better let Master Xehanort know about this."
Hades is still thinking about Hikari's magic, he wonder why it suddenly appear within her, all he knew is that it's extinct long time ago. However, he know she is close to his demon puppet, "That woman will make him berserk, if something harms her."

"... then it’s just like madness"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:37 pm
MikuHinata1

(Read's Memory Skyscraper and facepalms)

Guess i was a little late huh...Is it alright with you Miku if my character post's there as a way to start over?  

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm
                                          User ImageThe Unbounded One Talos
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Slightly irritated]______[Affiliation:N/A]______[Location:Standing on the bridge]

╾Quotes╼

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.
Those caught stealing my art, or using it without my
permission will be reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Talos eyed the elderly man that tossed Asura of the bridge as if he was nothing more then a broken puppet which irritated him slightly due to the fact that he was not yet finished with him though he was not the type he would attack recklessly due to a emotional outburst instead he looked at the man to see what details he could find from him all the while reverting back to his normal form, It was up to the point when he finished reverting back he figured out whom he was looking at which surprised him since he thought he was dead from the explosion which was caused by that boy, What surprised him even further was the fact that he spoke of Xehanort and addressed him as "Master".How interesting this might be have been worth the trip after all.He though as he jumped over him to alert Hade's of his presence.

He landed softly on the ground as the moment his feet touched the ground they did not make a sound as Talos stood in front of Hades with his back turned against him.What a truly interesting development, Here i am planing on finishing Asura and you shown up, You who was supposed to have died in that explosion which was caused by "Him".He started to say as turned around to look at him.And what's more is that you seem to know Xehanort...This is truly a interesting development indeed.He added as he finished speaking.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

Master Hades (Thought Projection)

User Image

"But with a true mistake..."

Hades listen to the man, yet mention he use to be dead, he narrow his eyes, then the God Slayer mention about Xehanort. He sigh and look at him, "Master Xehanort brought me back from the dead, but you are close, I was died from Zeref's Death Magic. I heard you want to destroy Gods," he reply very confident. He cross his arms and look at him again, "I believe Master have a same thought that you are planning, and that woman, you holding. It's best to leave her be, she must live because she has Millennium Necklace is the key to awaken Nirvana," he said to him and then pointing out about unconscious Zatsune. He also add as he open the portal, "Come to Conference Room, Master Xehanort might make you join us as a rank of Thirteen Darkness."

"... there will be no experience to be gained"

Kotetsu BlackHeart

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:54 pm
                                          User ImageThe Unbounded One Talos
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm and Scheming]______[Affiliation:N/A]______[Location:On the bridge [former]]

╾Quotes╼

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Copyright

Note: Image belongs to me, do not save the picture to your computer, use, or redistribute in any way.
Those caught stealing my art, or using it without my
permission will be reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

When Hades finished speaking he thought what he had said over carefully when he said he indeed died but was resurrected by Xehanort he then chuckled lightly when he mentioned that his master had the same goal as him though he knew better destroying the god's would only mean for taking down another obstacle for Xehanort but that did not matter to him at the moment as destroying the god's was his current goal.I might as well work together with them as it may be fruitful for me...He thought as he decided to join them for now, When Hades spoke about leaving the girl he was a little reluctant due to the small effort he went through in order to capture her so he decided to put a mark on her body so that he could locate her later if need be the mark also had another ability though he decided to not go to further into it.

He then put his hand on her back to get a better grip on not letting her drop to the ground and damage her head and placed her on the ground softly though the pat on her back was merely an act that he had made to place the mark on her as it hidden from from any kind of sight sinked through her clothing and attached itself to her skin as it then snaked it's way to her right shoulder as it then stayed stationary hidden from sight, After setting her down Talos looked back at HadesAlright i'll go with you Since i believe this will turn out to be a Fruitful choice for me.He replied giving his answer as he walked through the Portal though not before saying.Let's see if i have what it take's to interest him.He said as he departed with a laugh and he exited the area through the portal.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
{Exit}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

Master Hades (Thought Projection)

User Image

"But with a true mistake..."

Didn't say anything, Hades watch him go through the portal. He look at unconscious Zatsune, then he walk over to kick her side, "Seems like the boy, let you live for a reason," he comment as his thought projection begin to diminish.

"... there will be no experience to be gained"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Standing over unconscious Zatsune, Ayame and her wolves packs look at her. "She have a mark of evil," said Waka as he walk towards her and look at her with his arms cross, tapping his elbow by his Pillow Talk. Ayame look at her friend then thought of it, "Your so-called 'prophecy' lead us here," she said very calm, then look at unconscious Zatsune. Waka continue to tap his elbow with his Pillow Talk, then he flip his cloak, "Oui! My prophecy always lead us here, as I mention about an unconscious maiden. Whoever is doing this, this was a battle between good and evil?" he said with seriousness. Ayame roll her eyes and pick up unconscious Zatsune, Waka notice the Millennium Necklace as he stop her by his Pillow Talk, making the Empress stop and look at him with surprise, "Ushiwaka?" she said his real name in surprising tone. He doesn't say one word as he show her the Millennium Necklace around Zatsune's neck. She sees it and wonder what that is, "What is that?" she ask him as she touch it, the dark power give her a fear. Waka sense the evil around Zatsune, without any fear, he look at his friend very serious, "I have no idea, but you have to keep her hidden and talk to her," he said to her, when he taking this seriously. Ayame place unconscious Zatsune on one of wolf's back, then look at him, wonder what is he up to, "The prophecy came to you, right... still we need to figure out why that Nanashi give her a Chirasengo, if only someone knows about him," she said and wonder about his "prophecy". He chuckle about her comment, mentioning Atticus he just brush it off playfully, "I have prophecy for you..." he said very playful tone, Ayame does not want to hear this, but gives in, "...It takes two to tango!" he said to her about his prophecy playfully. She sigh and open the demonic portal, "Be careful, we might get attack by group of humans with unknown force," she remind him as they were attacked by Nirvana effect people. Waka twirl his wooden flute, "Oui! Before I bid you Adieu... Ayame, I do realize the god, no... Goddess was here, but there was an evil aura around. Whoever battles here, someone wants to kill the goddess," he told her very confident. Ayame widen her green eyes, and reply after she realize about this battle take place, "God Slayer... I thought they don't exist," she said quietly with full of surprise, she look at him again, "You will search for person, who knows about Nanashi and try to find out why that Hero of Realm gave Mitsuki-chan a Chirasengo, while I will keep this young lady hidden," she order him for her plan. Waka nod as twirl his wooden flute once more, "Au revoir, baby!" he bid her farewell as he disappear on rainbow radiant.
Ayame smiles to see her friend go, then she along with her wolves pack and unconscious Zatsune run through the portal, then once they are gone, the portal is close completely.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

A hooded man walks around with his cane, his smile shinning under the shadow his hood created. As he watched the children play, he remembered the times he watched his twin brother grow up, unable to protect him from the dangers that laid before him. He felt a bump from a rubber ball bouncing off of him to a close by child, his mother grabbing the little boy's hand to take him away. The hooded man sighed softly as he wondered if he was destined to stay in the dark or maybe he would be able to have a life outside of the darkness.
As he continued to walk across the bridge, he felt the bridge shake violently, making him stop walking to watch all the civilians run away but they weren't fast enough as demons appeared out of dark portals and slaughter them one by one. The hooded man pulled his cane up to watch the demons dash toward him. There was a total of 6 demons dashing toward him while 4 flying demons carried crossbows toward him. The man smirked slightly as he grabbed the handle of his cane, pulling out the hidden sword out of his cane. He quickly dashed toward one of the demons, slicing their torsos off from their legs. The demon exploded with black tar as the hooded man, threw his sword upwards, stabbing a flying demon from between the legs through it's body and exiting out of it's head. The demon exploded as well with a black tar as the sword blew away into a stone statue's face. Unable to get his blade, the hooded man pulled out his braze knuckles, thrusting his fists against the demon's skull. The demon fell hard, knocked out from the hooden man's powerful punch. As he stood there, he watched the other two demons run toward him quickly which made him smile, using his power to thrust the sword out of the nearby statue and fly through the demons' torsos. Black tar sprayed all over the bridge as the flying demons fired their crossbows at him, only the be deflected off of his blade and decapitated by the skilled fighter.
He stood there, his fists covered in a black tar as he slid his blade back into it's sheath, once again disguised as a cane. He looked at the murdered civilians before looking down, his fist tightening as he began to talk to himself as if someone was there,"Brother...I will protect our legacy and our pride. I will protect her for you till she is ready..ready for to be the new hero..so that we can finally rest."
A portal appeared as he began to walk through it, the portal disappearing along with the hooded man, leaving behind a battlefield instead of a peaceful bridge.

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

User Image

Walking out of the portal,Mikhailie stopped and looked around.
"Oh my...this place has had a tragedy...a big one by the looks of it...if only I was here to help all of these poor people..."mumbled Mikhailie.
As she continued on with walking,she began to sing a lullaby as if she were putting the corpses' spirits to rest,which felt as though it worked.
Mikhailie finished her lullaby and sighed.
"now to go and see if we can find Vin...and make sure he didn't do something that put his or someone else's life in danger."she said as Crirawiel tweeted in agreement.

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 pm
Lin

On top of the bridge, Lin observed the scene of corpses. He was suspected Revenant would do that, but his nose never lied because the corpses were humans. He knew Revenant oath that they never harm human, but demons bloods to control their thirst. His ears picked up the lullaby as his blue eyes focus on the girl with white hair, he placed his finger underneath his chin, until he heard her said Vin as he widen his eyes, "Is she talking about him that Princess friend's with?" he questioning himself. Decided to find out himself, Lin jumped down behind a white hair woman, then he stood himself up, "Pardon me for overhearing you, but are you looking for Princess' friend, Vincent Angel," he spoken to her to confirm if she was talking about Vincent.

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

User Image

Upon hearing the male voice,Mikhailie jumped and ended up summoning her attack keyblade.
Stiffly turning around,she saw Lin.
"U-Um...y-yes...I am..."she said."C-Could you t-take me to h-him? P-Please?"
Crirawiel tweeted angrily at Lin for scaring her,but didn't do anything because of his exhaustion.

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:32 pm
Lin

Lin didn't react about her summoning her keyblade, but he looked at it. He crooked his head at her with a smile, after she replied and asked him to take her to Vincent, "As you wish, and looks like your little feather friend need some full recovery. Luckily Princess can help," he agreed and turned around to open a demonic portal, he walked through the portal to train hideout in Lambeth.

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff