Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm
The cloaked warrior nodded. "Before my turn begins, Reversed Card Open! I reveal my Continuous Trap Card, Solemn Wishes!" He waited so see if he would chain.

Cloaked Warrior:

LP: 8000
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Jinzo (2400/1500) in ATK mode
Spell/Trap Zone: Amplifier equipped to Jinzo, 2 facedowns
Graveyard: 2
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
Removed from Play: 0  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm
Damion shook his head, "Sorry, I have nothing."  

Dark Wolf Bryan

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Kaiju walked up to the sidelines of the duel, Putting his hand on his deck in his pocket. It seemed to be screaming a warning at him. Something about Damion's opponent read wrong, he seemed...evil. Could this have something to do with that dream he had the night before, or the new card that had been mysteriously put into his deck.
The Dream.... The Dark Magician Girl, the Temple, The Crystal Dragon, the world in danger, what was it all? What did it have to do with him? Why was he given this dragon card, The Fang of Critias. He was so confused, but he felt he needed to watch over this duel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm
The cloaked duelist smirked. "I hoped not."

Draw Phase: He drew his card and smiled.

Main Phase 1: "I play the Spell Card, Card of Sanctity, forcing us to draw until we both have six cards." He waited again to see if he would chain.  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:17 pm
Damion smiled this time, "Sorry," he said pressing a button on his Duel Disk, "I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that Amplifier card of yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm
The cloaked warrior didn't respond as Amplifier was destroyed, taking Jinzo with it due to its effect. "Very well, but Card of Sanctity continues." He added six cards to his hand.

Main Phase 1 (cont): He looked at his hand and smiled evilly. "It's here..." He picked up a card. "First, I summon X-Head Cannon (1800/1500) in ATK position. Next, I play the Continuous Spell Frontline Base, allowing me to Special Summon one Union Monster per turn. And I summon forth my Y-Dragon Head (1500/1600). And now..." He smiled evilly. "I bring forth the most powerful force in history, THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS!" A powerful green light shot into the sky, turning the clouds dark as a green ring with ancient symbols descended from the sky, sealing them within a hexagram. Then, the duelist's hood blew back, revealing his face with the Seal on his forehead and glowing red eyes. Like that, the two monsters on his side of the field instantly gained a 500 point ATK boost.

Cloaked Warrior:

LP: 8500
Hand: 2
Monster Zone: X-Head Cannon (2300/1500), Y-Dragon Head (2100/1600) in ATK mode
Spell/Trap Zone: Nightmare Wheel, Solemn Wishes
Field Spell: Seal of Orichalcos
Graveyard: 5
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 pm
(anyone feel like botting an Orichalcos minion to challenge Rich or Kaiju?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Damion just looked around and saw the seal coming down from the sky. "Man, that looks so cool..." he said seriously, "It looks so real..." He finally snapped out of it and drew until he had six cards.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm
The cloaked warrior laughed evilly, his now-revealed orange hair showing. "If only you knew... The Seal of Orichalcos is real. The loser of this duel will lose their soul! And the damage..." He grinned evilly as he played the Spell, Hinotama, dealing Damion 500 points of damage, "...Is real!" Then he laughed as he saw the blast hit Damion. "And speaking of damage, I almost forgot that Nightmare Wheel hit you for another 500 during my Standby Phase! But I guess now works. End Turn."

Cloaked Warrior:

LP: 8500
Hand: 1
Monster Zone: X-Head Cannon (2300/1500), Y-Dragon Head (2100/1600) in ATK mode
Spell/Trap Zone: Nightmare Wheel, Solemn Wishes
Graveyard: 6
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 pm
Damion winced in pain and fell to his knees. He began breathing heavily, he got up, "Real," he said still breathing heavily, "You're not kidding I see."

Draw Phase: He drew a card and then smiled.

Main Phase 1: "Okay, first I sacrifice my Lord of D. to summon Kaiser Glider! (2400/2200)" he said as his Lord of D. vanished and Kaiser Glider appeared in his place.

Battle Phase: "Kaiser Glider!" he said, "Send his X-Head Cannon to the scrapheap!"  

Dark Wolf Bryan

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 pm
The cloaked warrior gave a grunt as he watched his X-Head Cannon get destroyed, decreasing his life points by 100. "Very well then. Continue."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm
Main Phase 2: "I'll then place 2 face down cards and end my turn."

Damion:

LP: 7000
Hand: 4
Monster Card Zone: Kaiser Glider (2400/2200) in ATK mode, 2 Golem Dragon's (200/2000) both in DEF mode.
Spell/Trap Zone: Swords of Revealing Light, 2 face down.
Graveyard: 2
-The Flute of Summoning Dragon
-Lord of D.

Dark Wolf Bryan

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm
Kaiju tried to run towards Damion as the seal closed around them, only to find himself knocked back upon contact. He looked to Damion wide eyed and worried, "Damion, this is a shadow game! You gotta be careful, and whatever you do, don't lose!" Kaiju growled as he looked on helpless..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Rich saw the Seal descend from the sky. He could feel Timaeus cry out to him. Realizing this was the great evil Dark Magician Girl warned him of, he ran to the where it was to see a Duel taking place. He looked to the guy outside the Seal whom he did not recognize and asked, "What happened!?"

Meanwhile, the cloaked warrior chuckled as he saw it was his turn.

Draw Phase: "I draw! And as I enter my Standby Phase, my LP go up by 500 while yours go down by 500!"

Main Phase 1: He looked at the two cards in his hand. Nodding, he said, "I switch my Y-Dragon Head to defense mode. Then, I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

LP: 9000
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Y-Dragon Head (2100/1600) in DEF
Spell/Trap Zone: Nightmare Wheel, Solemn Wishes, two cards facedown
Graveyard: 7
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Dragon

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark Wolf Bryan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Damion took another 500 damage and fell to the ground in pain. "Before your turn ends, I activate my trap card!" he pressed a button on his duel disk, "I activate Dust Tornado to destroy your Nightmare Wheel! And thanks to Dust Tornado, I can set another spell/trap card on the field."

Draw Phase: "I draw!" he said as he got back up.

Main Phase 1: "I'll sacrifice both of my Golem Dragons, to summon Dark Magician!(2500/2100)" he said as he waited to see if the man would counter.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff