PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:56 pm
saikagirl1020

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ansem
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

"i am known as Ansem, but i speak on behalf of Master Xehanort ... a powerful ally for those allied with the Darkness" he said as he stepped forward "one who may be able to ... assist you ... he can provide you with great power, greater than what you can ever dream of ... he may even help you with your ... unfortunate obstacles in your way ... interested?"

"... it can only be channeled"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm
Jellal looked at Ansem."Hmmmm I will take you up on that."said Jellal without thinking."Heh those wizards had better watch out now."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm
saikagirl1020

User Image

Ansem

User Image

"very well ..." he said opening a portal "if you truly wish to claim the power, you must first prove yourself ... journey to the World that Never Was ... in the city there are millions of beings known as Heartless ... you must fight your way to the castle through these creatures ... there you may meet Master Xehanort who will bestow you the gift of power"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm
"That's all? Heh sounds easy enough."said Jellal smirking."How do I get there?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm
saikagirl1020

User Image

Ansem

User Image

closing his eyes, Ansem faced him "there is a way there through a secret room inside the Mansion here in Twilight Town ... but to find it ... you must embrace the power of Darkness in your heart ... only then will you have the power to travel there" Ansem said as he walked back to the portal he created and left, the portal closing behind him

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 pm
A hidden door inside the Mansion huh?thought Jellal as he walked towards the Mansion.This should be fun.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

As Hikari landed by enterence, she quickly enter the Usual Spot and curl herself, doesn't even matter if shadow covered her because of her sword made her immune the dark nature and surrounding. She begin to cry as she curl herself. Meanwhile Carla landed Wendy on door way, then those two look at Hikari sobbing. Carla felt really sorry for princess as she walk towards her and placing her white paw on Heavenly Mage's white pants, "Hikari, I know you are upset, but you did your best to defend Yami from other people," she said to eldest Destiny. Hikari didn't look up as she remember kids around her age and everyone on her home realm believing the light will save them from darkness, but she doesn't because of Yami and learning from him about the light and darkness need them most. Wendy walked by and sat next to her as she place her tiny hand on princess's shoulder, "Hikari-san, why does Marzio-san said that?" she ask her, but Hikari didn't respond to both, leaving Sky Maiden and white cat very worried about her. Hikari continue to cry, although she did agree with Carla, she did her best to defend her friend. She lifted her head and place her fingertip on her lip, still remembering the warm feeling, and something brushing against hers. She begin to thought of it, "Why do I still have caressing feeling about something on my lip? Is it my dream or someone just kiss me during night time?" she thought as she's in full of confusion and sadness.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wendy MarvellUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

While girls are sitting down, until suddenly they heard the echoing of gun shot. Hikari's Blade of Darkness begin to glow in purple aura, yet she can feel the dark power surging her. She got up and wield her blade, she look at Wendy and Carla, "We have to find him, come on you two," she said to them in concern as she summoned her keyblade on her right and walked out the Usual Spot and look at the sky. Though, she's been using Gale Reading Glasses on booklet about her abilities, she have to give it a try to use her heaven spell. Carla and Wendy walk out the Usual Spot, yet Wendy is prepare for her support spell to Hikari, in case this things goes wrong. Carla carry Wendy by her Aera, while Hikari flew up to the sky and heading to Sandlot.

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items