Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros Apperated back into the throne room after a few hours just in time to see the Doctor leave and placed the clay Fulgnix in the center of the giant world map on the floor "Arigane this is what your friend will look like ... the only thing left is to embedlze it with its element ... to give it life" he said as he backed away to clear the world map and twisted his hands and fire formed in his hands and placed one hand over the fire and spead up the particals as it changed from red, to blue, to white, then changed its form to electricity and shot it at the clay Eagle and it started to levitated in the air and a minature lightning storm surounded the Eagle and it absorbed into it and the clay turned colors, silver feathers on the head and golden feathers on the wings and body "behold the cousen species of the Pheonix: The Fulgnix"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

The new Lord of the Gods smiled, his hand glowing with light and he held the light in his grip, tossing it into Ambros' hands. He smiled, closing his eyes as he thought about how he'll get the rest of his new Olympians.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros caught the light and walked back to his chair and saw the Fulgnix fly to Arigane and onto its perch and he saw him thinking and guessed it was becouse of the new Olympians "dont worry ... i'm sure that the new councel will arive on Mt. Olympus soon enough" he said as he looked down at the map of Earth and took in a breath "anyway, lets take your mind off things ... like what do you plan on calling him?" he said pointing to the Fulgnix  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane never named a creature before, let alone a electric eagle. He looked at the bird, and he saw a amazing sight, the eagle began to say words,"The name is Raidu, Gaurdian Eagle of the Sky."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"and he talks" he said nodding impresively "never had that before ... guess he is an improved version of the Pheonix" he said as Fawkes cawed argerly "not that i dont mind your company Fawkes" he said as the Pheonix cooed lightly and Ambros looked down at the map again "prahaps ... we could sort of intervein" he said looking at the hero clay figures "look throughout the Greek history, hero's were always Gods or Demi-Gods ... if we can find some of the best heros then we can see if there worthy enough to take the place of the others" he said as he turned to the spot where the God of War sits "although getting them to meetings may be difficult" he said as he stroked the side of Fawkes head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

Arigane smiled as he heard Raidu's words and he looked over at Ambros, a smile appearing on his face as he clapped his hands, transforming the ball of light into a Golden Apple. Flames appeared over the Lord's throne, showing him what he wants to say,"Axel won't go to any meetings...don't worry about him. I need a messager to carry out this...And I know who..."
He used his power of air to take the clay hero figure from Ambros, making it go into his hands and he smiled, morphing it around. He then made it float into the air, making it go into the light within the middle of the room and a blinding light appeared, showing a hero, ready to protect the light yet again..

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros covered his eyes when the light appeared and saw the outline of someone "who is that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm
with in the light a young boy stood, walking out as the light faded away he looked around, confused as to where he was and why he was there

"Uhmmm..." Ven scratched his head as he looked at the people who must have summoned him"  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"Ventus?" he said reconizing his picture when he read up on Master Xehanort "well ... i supose it appropriate, with Master Xehanort still alive ... technacly" he said as he stood back at Ven "i know this must seem pretty strange to you, but im sure we'll answer any questions you might most likely have"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 pm
(Ven looked up at Ambros, and he remembered) "Aqua! Where is she, wait... Xehanort, where is he?" (Ven's rage was filling him up, as his keyblade shot to his hand and he took his battle position)  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"wait a second" Ambros said holding his hands up "if you'd please put that away i'll try to explain as much as i can ... there's no need to fight us" he said as he stood up and grabbed his staff  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm
(Ven's keyblade vanished as he slouched over) "I thiught I was in the Keyblade Graveyard, fighting for my friends, how did I get here? Agggh< I need to get back to them, they need me" (Ven looked up at them)  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"Ventus ..." he said as he tried to tell him "your in the future, its been at least eleven years sence the battle at the Keyblade Graveyard" he said as he walked down to where he was "Master Xehanort took over Terra's body and Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness after she fought him ... but after a while Terra took on Xehanort's identaty and another Keyblade warrior took down his Heartless and ... well Terra's body was gone and Master Xehanort managed to return in his origional body ... oh he's captured dont worry" he said as he put his hand on his shoulder "i know how you feel and i promise i'll try my best to bring them both back" he said with a nod "i'm Ambros ... God of Wisdom and desent of Merlin, and the silent guy up there is Arigane, he's the new lord of the Gods here on Mount Olympus"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm
(Ven looked at Ambros' hand on his shoulder and looked over to Arigane. Ven looked disappointed in Ambros' answer) "But why me, why am I here? And why do you have Xeanhort, better yet, how'd you get him?"  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well to answer your second question he escaped from oblivion and another hero named Atticus managed to trick him into a book ... to the extent of my Knowledge the book is locked in the Underworld, unfortunantly so is Atticus, but from what i hear he'll turn up" he said as he patted Ven's shoulder and took his hand off it "as for your first question well ..." he said as he thought about it and turned to Arigane "i think it's best if he'd tell you why"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff