Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:31 pm
"I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! SO COME ON! COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" Alex yelled again adding extra sarcasm.

((Ummm someone want to control the gun guy? cause it wouldn't be fair if I did.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 pm
((Lol, ok then. Except I'd just have him ignore the cries, so >.<))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:44 pm
((Lolx ok then I guess that's what he'll do.))
"FINE! IF YOU WANT TO IGNORE ME, I'LL JUST GO GET MY FRIENDS!" Alex yelled and then walked down the stairs on the right side this time instead of the left.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Aura closed her eyes briefly as she heard Alex stomping down the stairs. Stay safe, stay safe... she thought desperately, upset her her temporarily paralyzed lower body. When she heard no other sound, she opened her eyes again and glanced around.

She was in the room Elias had deemed "the detention room" because he and Elisa were locked in the room--or the one next to it--when they misbehaved. Moving as little as possible, Aura searched through the file of papers that was lying on the small table in front of her, alert for clues.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Alex got back into the basement and stayed to the right. "Where are you?" She whispered out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Lee crouched behind some broken furniture, in the back of the basement. He'd heard Aura and Alex fleeing at the sound of gunfire, and had been shot through his left foot by a stray bullet. Having lost too much blood, he fell unconscious.  

ePhyllis

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm
Alex heard someone drop and approached him nerously. She saw it was Lee and dragged him back to the door trying not to make too much sound. She made it out with Lee, but was having trouble getting him up the stairs. Alex sighed and point her gun back into the basement. No shots fired, which was odd. She then began to drag Lee up to where Aura was. "Here, help him please." She said leaving again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm
Aura nodded and reached for the first aid kit. She identified the bloody foot and after extricating the shoe and sock, removed the bullet and cleaned the remaining wound off carefully, better than she had bothered with her own injuries. Now that she knew what was in the bullet, she knew it had to be properly disinfected.

After cleansing, Aura bound the foot tightly and propped his foot up. When she found she could move her legs again, she managed to lay the poor guy on the couch.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:21 pm
This time when Alex went to the top of the stairs gun shots fired out at her. She nearly got hit, but managed to get out of the way. "Well seems some one's been expecting me." She said.

((Oh Silver, I replied to your post in Idea Stew))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:31 pm
((oh! Thanks smile ))

Aura heard gunshots ring out and cringed. She checked to make sure Lee was sleeping comfortably before drawing a dagger and racing out. She dodged the bullets that were shooting at them and while the masked man in the shadows was reloading, threw the blade. Her aim was true, and it lodged itself in the man's gut, very near where he had shot her.  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 pm
"Good aim, but that won't kill him." Alex said looking down the stairs. "Everyone else is still in there."

((Welcome))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm
Aura cringed, stepping down a step. I don't want to kill...

"Kill or be killed. That is the way of the world."

No..No...There has to be a way to not kill!

She crept down behind the man, who was trying to pull the weapon out of his body and shoot at the same time. Aura tossed another dagger, pinning him against the wall. "Don't struggle and I won't kill you," she said, creeping closer.

He laughed, a cruel harsh laugh. In a twisted voice, obviously mutilated by a voice changer. "You'll never take me alive; my buddies will finish the job."

Then, with a grunt of effort, he pulled a hidden tab under his face mask, and a popping sound occurred. Aura flinched and ducked, thinking it was a bomb, but instead, the mask seemed to expand briefly, then shrink. The man gave a violet twist, as if having a seizure, and then collapsed, dead.

Aura stared at the dead man and then up at Alex, confused and frightened.

((The tab popped a section in the mask, which releases an adhesive and causes the cloth of the mask to stick to the face. It serves to suffocate him, and also to prevent identification, since the mask can't be removed.))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm
(quite the ingenious idea, Silver! biggrin )

At the top of the stairs, Lee awoke and spent some time gingerly lowering his wounded foot and standing. Noting that all in the basement was silent, he decided that the danger had passed and limped toward the basement.

"Aura? Alex? Everyone? Are you guys ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm
((Ah nicez. I'm going to get off after this post. Byez.))
Alex shook her head. "I have no idea...Well least we can tell if it's a girl or a guy." She said walking to the left of the room and flicking the lights on.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm
((ok. Farewell!))

Aura blinked in confusion for a moment and then laughed quietly, understanding. She silenced after a moment and poking in cautiously, wary for another gunman.

When she heard Lee call, she hurried back up and ushered him back to the room. "Rest, rest," she chided, "We'll all be fine."

I'm not so sure about that though...  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces