Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild
Welcome, unconventional conventionists! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nenomi

Pierced Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:48 pm
Right now, I'm wearing 8" pvc heels in preparation for my debut as our one and only favorite doctor. He isn't my only favorite though...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:23 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Emily. My parents let me watch the movie since i was maybe at least 12. I remember not understanding the red and blue room when I was younger eek . When I got older and I understood, I yelled at my parents for letting me watch that xd  

Ruisck

Aegean_Kassan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:46 am
Name: Cheryl
Personality:re lusive
Favourite colour: Green
Why do I like Rocky Horror?: Music, THe different sides to things.
Interests besides Rocky Horror?: Reading (Fantasy and Sci FI), Singing and dancing with my kids. Anime,  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:39 pm
O_O Um hello..

My name is Ana.. I'm 18 years old.. Expecting a baby in November.. Uhmm. I've been watching the RHPS since I was 16, and lost my RHPS virginity at 17 during a play by a man named Purple Sparkles. He popped a red balloon with his teeth XD.

Uhmmm I like RHPS because it supports having a fun and happy life style and live life for absolute pleasure. biggrin

Oh and my favorate charater is Columbia. xd

I like Harry Potter also, some Animes, and tv shows like Rosanne and general stuff like that.

hehe.  

Catz95

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100

ruthiey

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:40 pm
why i love RHPS: the music, the characters, the plot, the story line... pretty much the whole thing is ******** fantastic! XD
favorite RHPS song(s): dammit janet, the time warp, sweet transvestite, and hot patootie (bless my soul)
other: i first saw rocky horror about a year ago at a party with a bunch of my friends. it was crazy and wicked awesome. XD besides rocky horror, i like reading, writing, drawing, photographing, irish dancing, watching movies, listening to music (the beatles, esp. john lennon, are at the top of my list...), debating politics (i'm a peace activist, environmentalist, pasifist, hippie, liberal), and cheese. cheese makes the world go 'round. O.O  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:38 am
name: frank.
sex: female
top fav. bands: bullet for my valentine, aiden, the used, unearth
fav. movehs: rocky horror picture show,
the notebook
i ♥ huckabees,
the great new wonderful,
glasses: no.
fangs: *wishes*

+.Franken=Stein.+

AloneWithFriends

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Name: Nona
Personality: Eh...I dunno. I'm an oddball with weird tastes, in both men and other likings. I like to...erm...roleplay. And. I'm. very. very.shy.
Favorite Character of RHPS: Frank, of course. He reminds me of what one of my friends'll be in twenty years, too. Lol!
Favourite colour: Black, or a greying, faded purple (NOT PASTEL)
Why do I like Rocky Horror?: Well...it all started in an RP where I said "time warp," and I got trampled by transvestites. I asked why, and their responce was "RHPS." So, I watched it, and I've been hooked. Honestly, who doesn't love dancing, singing tranvestites?
Interests besides RHPS: Queen, Meatloaf (I love his music...), Roleplaying, and...stuff.

And, I would like to announce:

I have just been "de-virginized" recently. (about a few weeks/a month ago) *ish proud* One of my moms got to see it for the first time in decades, too. Lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:29 pm
Name: Hannah
Personality:
Favorite Character of RHPS: Frank. Of course. He's the sexiest person/character EVER. *pant* Magenta's hot too.
Favourite colour: Green. And a nice, natural orange.
Why do I like Rocky Horror?: Why WOULDN'T I? It's the perfect movie. It's got a wonderful cult community, sexy transvestites, hilarious movie references, great dances, cannibalism, fantastic music, awesome characters, and it's the only movie I've ever seen that's actually genuinely sexy.
Interests besides RHPS: The Beatles, writing, art, men, women, transvestites, biology, psychology, Cornish Rexes, palentology, rock 'n' roll, singing, ect....  

The_Great_White_Snark

Legna Ruoy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Name: Shannon
Personality: Creative, unconventional, mature yet childlike, intelligent and a little insane.
DONT ASK ME TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE CHARACTER!
Favorite Color: Red, Black, Green
Why do I like Rocky Horror?: It's sexual, musical, creative. The confidence that Frank N Furter exudes throughout the film is so inspiring, I just love the energy of it all.
Passions besides RHPS: Music! Classical, Broadway and classic rock. Performing onstage, writing, reading, making things. Being in love with my amazing boyfriend.

Thanks for letting me into the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:32 pm
Name: Sunegami
Personality: I'm really quirky and geeky. whee
Favorite Character of RHPS: Dr. Frank N. Furter! Who doesn't love that sweet transvestite? heart
Favourite colour: black
Why do you like Rocky Horror? It's crazy and silly and just plain fun! xd
Interests besides RHPS: In no particular order: anime (subtitles only, thank you), manga, yaoi (especially of the "Gundam Wing" persuasion), furries, and the SCA (vivat, Æthelmearc!). There're a lot more, but those are the main ones. 3nodding

For all the times I've watched the movie, I'm still a Virgin! *shame* whee If anyone knows of any showings in or around Pittsburgh, do let me know. heart

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

youmee400

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Name: Youmee
Favorite colour: RED  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:37 am
Name: Jem
Personality: Quiet around some people but talkative around my friends and family. I am extremly obsessive. A huge understatement.
Favorite Character of RHPS: Male:
Frankie. Female: Columbia
Favourite colour: Blue
Why do you like Rocky Horror?
I love sexual things that make me feel happy.
~Mind ******** style="color: darkred">I'm young but I like dirty things.
I am still a virgin to Rocky Horror. I have seen the movie but I still have not seen it live. Unless you count me and some friends acting it out.
heart wahmbulance heart wahmbulance heart wahmbulance heart wahmbulance heart wahmbulance heart wahmbulance  

Pavichi

7,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:49 am
Name: Uhm... ninja Call me what you want, I guess.
Why I love RHPS: It's just awesome. The costumes and songs, characters and actors are all just great! <3
Favorite colour: Black, red, blue, purple
Favorite RHPS Character: Magenta and Columbia. I like Riff Raff too.
Favorite music: Soundtrack to RHPS, Danny Elfman makes great stuff, Classic rock, techno -to an extent-, rock, metal, punk, country >> examples: Daft Punk, Toby Keith, Dragonforce, Janis Joplin, AC/DC, Nightwish....
Favorite movies: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Phantom Of The Opera, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Interview With The Vampire, Rent, V for Vendetta, Batman Begins, X-Men, so many more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 am
cool
The Doctor is in.

Doctor Frank

cabaret princess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 pm
ok so RHPS and shock treatment are like the best things ever...they rule all...whoot!!!  
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff