Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 pm
Dice groaned. He looked at Arcoiris. "Alright then. Why are you here?" He asked, deciding to settle business. He'd be able to speak with Lunia soon as long as he kept business out of the way. He would get to Tama soon after he finished speaking to Arcoiris. "I take it Vox told you that i can help in your shinigamification, no?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm
"Exactly." Arcoiris crossed her arms. She was slightly disturbed that the conversation had to drawl out so long before they could get to business. "How do you complete the process of shinigamification?"  

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 am
Dice got up from his seat. "Let us find someplace more oriented to such a procedure. Come." He said as made his way to the exit. He looked over at Lunia. "I hope we can speak again soon, Lunia." He walks out of the office.

[Exits to Squad 7's Dojo]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:14 pm
when he stepped into the chamber Vox was happy to see that both Arcoins and Dice were still there. He did a last check. his ears were hidden and his sleeves hid the tiny ridges along both forearms. He would appear normal. there was a problem, though. A bond had formed since his and Arcoins first tumultuous meeting and she would probably sense the change in him. that didn't matter though. He wiould be there for her and hiope the same thing didn't befall her. Hello he said as he aproached them Will you help her?  

Aakuton

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm
Arcoiris turned to face him. She was not sure what was different about Vox, but something had definately changed. DEFINATELY. "Hello, Vox. Pleasant to see you, but I was about to head off with Dice...But I can spare some time." Arcoiris looked him up and down, even though she knew it was rude. "More importantly...what happened to you? You've changed..." She looked him straight in the eye, demanding an explanation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 am
Of course he had known she would sense it but he still hesitated a little. Vox just decided to try to avoid the question. I know yyou're leaving, thats why im here. I want to be there when you change. He looked at Dice, alot seemed to have happened while he was gone. Anything wrong?  

Aakuton

xLulie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 pm
Lunia stepped forward, almost reaching for Dice to hold him back. She shook her head, and felt alone again. "Dice..." she said, before she looked at everyone else and flash stepped out.

[Exit to: Desination unkown right now]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 pm
[Enters from Squad 7 Dojo]

Dice entered his office. He had hoped Lunia had still remained here but to his dismay she had already left. He walks into his bedroom, sitting on his bed while he set his zanpaku-to aside. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I prayed that she would still be here. Perhaps it is too much to hope for. If only things were different maybe our life would be different altogether." He thought to himself before laying back onto his bed. He stared at the ceiling, his thoughts still wandered onto Lunia and though it would have been more peaceful to just fall to sleep and dream it was difficult for him to do so.  

Daalt256
Crew

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 am
Dice arose from his bed. He grabs his zanpaku-to and exits his office to find where Lunia had gone.

[Exits to Honor Guard Chambers]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm
(ugh!!! no!!! im to late shoot ive been off line to long!! i fail a simple mission!... man im such a burdon...) Tama sighs to see that everyone was busy... "Well ill just go the Captain that he dosent want to be distrubed."

~leaves to Squad 10~  

tamahome zokano

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Arcoiris watched Tama's internal drama with amusement. What a silly boy, she thought.

Arcoiris turned back to Vox. She raised a brow. She did not think Vox was the type to aviod subjects. That meant he was sensitive with it for whatever reason. Which meant....now she had a way to bother him. She grinned. "Ah....Hmm, why so hesitant? Hmm, if I didn't know better, I would swear you were....EMBARRASSED." She streached out the word "embarrassed" by articulating each syllable clearly. She elbowed him. "Seriously, spill it, I won't tell anyone!" She laughed teasingly. "What is bothering our serious Light warrior?"

(er, sorry for the late response....but i'm afraid i did the transformation already....um, idk how that affects your plans, whatever they are...if you want, i can play along for now, i don't mind...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm
Vox stood in shock. when he had arrived he had been preoccupied with concealing his changes, but when Arcoins touched him Vox felt the shift in her aura as well. this he said solemly as he pulled up his sleeve, revealing the delicate bony ridge along his forearm. appearantly I became unstable and I fear that is happening to you as well. my...friend is working on a way to supress it. but until then... Vox trailed off letting his various physical changes speak for him. I am sorry...I couldn't proctect you. Its like that day is cursed to repeat itself tears of frustration and sorrow formed at the corners of his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.  

Aakuton

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm
Now it was Arcoiris' turn to look shocked. She had been, for the most part, rather emotionless, even as a human, one of the few things she had carried on from her human life. As such, she had the prejudice that most Arrancars were something like her, unaffected by worthless things like emotions. But now, as she saw Vox's salty tears spilling down his cheeks, she realized she was wrong. "O-Oi." Arcoiris leaned foward to see if he really was crying. It was an awkward situation for her. She reasoned that she should follow human standards for now. "What's wrong?" Even as she said this, she noticed that her reiatsu was totally off. She had taken that it was because she had no communication with her Zanpak-to, but she now realized with a sinking feeling what it was. "Protect me from what....?" She asked dully. "What's happening to you....Why is it happening? Will it happen to me too? What day's repeating?" So many questions, so little answers. But she knew the answer for question number 4. Yes, it would probably affect her too. "Did you even know about his beforehand....?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 am
No said Vox as he fegained his composure, sadness would not help him. as far as Rai and I know I was the first person to go through this process. he cast his eyes toward the floor I should have waited before suggesting it to you. but there is a chance that this effect is unique to me. do you feel...strange at all?  

Aakuton

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm
"Uh, um....Should I ?" Arcoiris mentally face-palmed. It had been ages since she had stuttered. Crap. Would this go under strange? Perhaps. After her transformation, it appeared that she was doing things she hadn't done in years. Arcoiris tried to think if any other things had changed. "Well...I completely lost communication with my Zanpak-to...I can't feel it at all." She placed a a finger on her lips - her "thinking" pose. "Yes...I have lost many of my powers. Though that was what that Shinigami - er, that guy-" Arcoiris closed her eyes and snapped her fingers a few times. "-That Squad 7 Captain, What's-his-name-"

Fail. Absolute fail.

She mentally face-palmed again. Why the HELL was she behaving so weird, so different, so....human-like? Shinigamis WERE more like humans in their traits than Arrancars anyway....Was this part of the program? What WAS the program anyway?!

~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff