Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Kiley looked at the already forming bruise. "I'm okay, just that I have a best friend who seem's bent on killing me." She grinned at him getting up. "Don't worry about it, I fall down all the time." Kiley fixed her hair, cat ears, and skirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 pm
"Well, I was just making you're alright. Maybe your friend just happens to be aggressive. Really aggressive. I mean like to the bone aggressive." he looked at the light saber she dropped," you dropped your lightsaber" He said, picking up the lightsaber. He wondered why they always had a red button, which was never a good thing. Red buttons always either blew something up or started some type of self destruct sequence.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:32 pm
"She just neds to go to the 'happy hotel' but thanks." Kiley took the light saber. "We'll I have to go I have Ms.Step next."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 pm
"Ok, good luck with that." I replied. Just I was about to take a step I blurted out "Hey,I never did catch your name."  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 pm
Kiley stopped and smiled "Kiley. You?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm
"Gantz. Nice to meet you, Kiley"  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:23 pm
"Like wise." The warning bell rang. "Oh sh-!" Kiley started to run. "See you later Gantz!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:48 pm
"K, laterz." Gantz said, walking to his next class. He watched as Kiley ran towards Ms. Step's class. He wondered off to P.E., his second favorite class(if lunch counts as a class).He walked into the dark Gymnasium, which was awkward to him. Gymnasuims usually aren't dark unless there no class. No class he thought.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 pm
Kiley ran as fast as she could into Ms.Step's class, making it into her seat before the bell rang. She sighed thankful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm
"Well I hope none of you are afraid of the dark..." Luna wandered out of the closet in the back of the gym, she looked more like a senior than a teacher, but that was her vampire blood. The gullitine blade folded up in the crook of her right arm. "Most of you know me as Ms.Fang..." She sent a dizzying smile at the class that had asembled in the gym, most were milling about, but some looked uncetrtain as to what was happening. "For those of you who dont, just call me Ms.Fang, it's a lot easier..." She stood now in front of the entire class, the sly smile still etched on her face, in the dark you really couldnt see her red eyes or fangs.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 pm
(..... am i the only kind teacher in this blasted school!!? eek lol thats sad now i know why the students love me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:27 pm
(I'm kind! Just a bit creepy and ecentric! YaY Ecentric!)  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:44 am
Noooo,theres class Gantz thought to himself. He looked at Ms. Fang,who seemed to be suspicious for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:48 pm
Kiley sat swinging her feet, thinking of lili. I hope we have the next class togther Kiley hoped so.  

love2daydream

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:18 pm
Ms.Fang took a deep breath, a few Sophmors were talking in the corner, a Senior or two hanging out by the doors, some Freshmen looking not to clueless by where she stood, and some Juniors being Juniors. Mixed class, coolio... A sudden brightness interupted her thoughts and she shut her eyes quickly, stumbling back. She heard one of her favorite students say something and there was a sudden darkness and then a stillness in the room as everyone turned to Ms.Fang, curently crouched on the ground with her hand over her eyes. "Is it gone?" She stood up sudenly and smiled, her fangs showing truely this time, laughter came from people who had had her before and seen this happen, it always happened on the first day, some idiotic Freshmen would turn on the light not knowing what his teacher was. It didnt bother her that much. "Okay, okay, crisis averted. It's sunny out today so were having kickball in the gym, you dont want to play you can sit by the wall and talk, anyone who's never had me as a teacher before needs to come with me to sign wavers in my office." She waved an arm and one of the Seniors took control, grabing a ball from the closet and starting to pick captains.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff