Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Lovers

Back to Guilds

roleplaying, random chatter, and lots of fun when memebers post 

Tags: Role, Playing, Fantasy, Chatter, Random 

Reply Role play home
Kiss my eyes, and lay me to sleep ( Want to get going again) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pandas?
  panda ^w^
  pandas -o-
View Results

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 pm
Leila got up and Skia came over and put her paws on Leila's chest and licked her cheek. Leila giggled and hugged Skia then she got down and sat down beside Leila looking loyal. "Lets go." she opened the door and walked out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Aliyah giggles and practically ran to the door.
"Yay! Let's go then!"  

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm
"will you be joining us edward?" kizu asked as he walked towards the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Edward set down the book and ushered everyone out then suddenly there was sounds of abunch of locks locking on the door and Edward smiled all ready." he said and started to walk beside Leila. "Where to first guys?" Leila asked.  

Midnight_gazer

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:05 pm
Aliyah went and joined Leila. She turned and shouted back to the two inside.
"C'mon you guys! The more the merrier!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:08 pm
kizu looked around once outside "well i know nothing of this town other then this main road that the bar and our places are at so wherever you want to take us works for me"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Aliyah pointed at Kizu while looking at leila.
"I agree with him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm
kizu looked at them all and then simply asked "so...where are we off to first?"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:48 am
Leila smiled. "I'll show you guys the library it might come in handy." she seemed excited to show the library and Edward laughed. "Book worm." he told her and Leila smiled and shoved him joking around. They started to lead the way and Skia suddenly ran off going inside a barn type of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am
"good perhaps your library will have some information that i seek." kizu watched as skia ran off. "wheres she headed?" kizu asked with a confused look on his face.  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 pm
Leila looked at Kizu. "I don't know she didn't tell me." her eyes turned deep black and then went back to normal. "Oh she is going to eat and then meet with us later." she smiled. "What information do you seek?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:08 pm
"what? did i say that out loud?" looking at the confused looks of the others he realized that he must have blurted it out "well i am seeking any information on my fathers killer or my blood, my father told me story's of visiting this town when he was a kid so i thought there might be something here"  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Midnight_gazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm
Edward looked at him. "I have those type of books. The library may have one. We can look but I can also have you look at my books if you want." he offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm
"that would be great" kizu replied with a happy look on his face thinking ""maybey i finally found something, after all my failing i have finally found something. well i best not get ahead of myself"" and continued to follow the group.  

ramen_warrior_the_1st
Crew

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sanosaurus
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Aliyah looked around in the darkness. Even though she shouldn't have been afraid since she was traveling with other vampires, but she still was. She stayed close to Kizu, the electricity surging through his body making her feel safe.  
Role play home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff