Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 pm
Cy begin to feel very very hungry! He goes down the hall slowly, eating his classmates! He has become the blob!

MiaKitty reaches in a takes a bean that is blue with a little purple heart on it. She eats it and finds that it tastes like sesame chicken, lo mein and fried rice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:29 pm
All of a sudden, Mia grows very tall and turns into a blue and purple take-out box! She is rushed into the infirmary immediately and makes a quick recovery, luckily.

Dance reaches in and takes a bean that is striped and blue, cautiously sniffing it before she eats it.  

dance_rox_my_jazz_shoes

smaw12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 am
Suddenly, Dance is dressed up as a prison warden in blue stripes!!! mrgreen

Music reaches into the bag and takes out a clear pink jelly bean covered in translucent rocks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Music spends much of the next hour in a twitching pile on the floor, while other students step over her and professors watch in confusion. When she awakens, she can speak of nothing but the true formations of the universe and the earth, and although what she speaks is true, no one believes it, and she's carted off to St. Mungo's.

I have no idea how I got that from pink rocky jelly beans, but I did.

Stylish chooses a glittery bean striped in purple, green, and gold, with tiny drama masks embossed on it.

The Stylish Nihilist

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm
User Image

Congratdulations! You just found The Joker bean! Very rare because few wizards besides muggle borns understand this bean. Your hair turns green, you robes turn into a purple suit with gold pin strips, and a large smile is plastered onto your face for the rest of the day and for some weird reason you keep asking people with frowns, "Why so serious?!" mrgreen

Katieinthebox picks up a plain, brown bean that has little, deer-like, horns on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 am
{Again.. I hope it's okay that I'm reviving this game. I used to love it xD }

Suddenly Katie turns into a patronous! Her classmates just think it's Harry playing a joke on them and don't do anything. It lasts like this for over an hour until she wakes up with her face in the lake. She must've been taking a drink...

Dream takes out a bean that has a bright white line through the middle and red spots on the sides.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

orange_button

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Oh no! You suddenly break out in bright red zits. You also are wearing a white wristband, too.

Orange takes out a bean that is red and silver and is slightly shiny.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am
Suddenly Orange falls to the floor in shudders. Turns out she has lead poisoning. Whoops.

Dream picks out a bean that has a bright pink bunny nose on it that's wiggling.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image

Suddenly, she looks down and sees that she has grown large feet and a tail, is wearing a waistcoat, and has a pocket watch in her hand. Upon looking at the watch, she realizes she is late, and rushes away, hoping the Queen won't be too mad. She awakens later to the sounds of her friends whispering things such as 'My name's not Alice...' and 'Why did she think we were going to cut off her head...?'

Mia reaches into the bag and takes out a bean that is deep blue with a black line that has a small lump on it around the middle. She pops it in her mouth, and then wrinkles her nose because it tastes faintly of salt water.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:57 am
{The one you did for me was great!^}

Suddenly, something that looks almost like a slimey horn grows out of Mia's forehead but it turns out to be an eye! She suddenly yells, "I NEED TO GET INTO THE LAKE! I CAN'T BREEEEATH!!" She runs out of the great hall and into the grounds.
She later woke up with her face in a puddle but felt refreshed.

Dream grabs a handful of jellybeans but decides on a very round jellybean with bright green spots on it.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm

User Image

(Glad you liked it!)

She is suddenly very queasy and closes her eyes. When she opens them, she sees that she has been transported back in time to the era of the dinosaurs, but everything looks really odd... she realizes that it is because the world she is in is animated! Just as she comes to this realization, a small duck billed dinosaur comes up, telling her she is funny looking.

*Mia reaches in and grabs a small dark red bean that tastes like Dr. Pepper. Yummy!*

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Just as Mia swallows the "Dr. Pepper" Bean she starts feeling...fizzy? She feels like her whole stomache is filling up with fizz, just like a soda that has been shaken up WAY to much. She opens her mouth and fizz begins spilling out until her insides feel regular again. She's so disgusted she may just need to see a real Dr.

Cy reaches in and after what happened to Mia, avoids any red ones and pulls out a scaly looking purple bean. It feels almost like sand paper on his tongue but he swallows it anyway. There doesn't seem to be much taste to it at all.  

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 pm
Oh my Cy seems to have chosen the dragon scale bean. This bean causes Cy's skin to become hard, scaly, purple and near indestructible for the next hour. Use the gifts wisely. biggrin

Katieinthebox reaches into the large vat and pulls out a bean that matches her outfit. It is emerald green with tiny cherry blossoms all over it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm

User Image

Katie feel odd for a moment and then POP! Suddenly she is roughly 3 feet tall and has huge, adorable eyes. Suddenly everyone in the Great Hall runs over and pinches her cheeks, exclaiming about what a cute little chibi she is!

*Mia reaches in and selects a bean that is completely gold and tastes like... vanilla?*

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:02 am
Mia begins stretching out and when looking down she also begins to turn brown! Within seconds she has become an overgrown vanilla bean!

Dream grabs a bean that has bright yellow and blue stripes across it.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff