Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:39 am
i shall never let your thread fall off the 1st page ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 am
heart Thankies dear heart  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:15 am
I need help on coloring this work.. can anyone please give me tips on coloring This art

and.. if you can spare time to comment on my current journal~ Feedback please, I'd appreciate it greatly heart

thank you all and good night~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:51 pm
Elemental Hair Quest Achieved! yey!
Thankies to all your support and donations!
Also to the person who bought the gophones from my shop heart

on to the next!
User Image

me likey this new feature in tektek questbar mrgreen  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:33 pm
Be My Valentine!!!

Bwahahahhaha!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adie! I have posted a comment in your journal! xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 am
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adie! I have posted a comment in your journal! xD

Heehee! thankies! that's a big help coz I was wondering why no one ordered one. eheheh I see alot of "sketch"-like arts in siggies so I thought it's bein bought. blaugh eheh the newbie in me ne~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:10 am

Lol xD

I take it from a client's point of view.
Let's say I wanted to order some avvy arts.
I would definitely go for the coloured version. CGI-ed.
Since those are worth to be paid for.
If you consider the artist's time and dedication in creating a CGI-ed avvy art.

I wish I could do some CGI-ing though xD
I'm not good with photoshop xD
I don't even own a tablet crying

If I managed to learn some CGI-ing, I would try and colour all those sketches of mine xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:00 am
koromyst

Lol xD

I take it from a client's point of view.
Let's say I wanted to order some avvy arts.
I would definitely go for the coloured version. CGI-ed.
Since those are worth to be paid for.
If you consider the artist's time and dedication in creating a CGI-ed avvy art.

I wish I could do some CGI-ing though xD
I'm not good with photoshop xD
I don't even own a tablet crying

If I managed to learn some CGI-ing, I would try and colour all those sketches of mine xDDD

with your current know-how in coloring traditional works, you'd be quick to learn coloring digitally. I used to avoid coloring my works traditionally as i'm afraid to ruin it. Coloring was one of my fears and failures traditionally so when I tried digital, I'm just coloring it like a gradeschooler. plain and simple. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:39 pm
hi hi hi adie can i get a link of your quest thread so i can put it in mine? sweatdrop  

Lilith Blackthorne

Kitten 4 Him

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:22 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Lilith Blackthorne
hi hi hi adie can i get a link of your quest thread so i can put it in mine? sweatdrop

sure tho.. how do I do the quote thing and just show the codes? I tried quoting it but it showed the image xd

I wish the Kissies are available in every thread

thankies for the bump kitten  

Adie05

Debichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 am
Bumped and loved heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:40 am
User Imagedo the....

which image should i get for your quest thread adie?

User ImageBump!!

Lilith Blackthorne

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:36 pm
*jumps in huggles Adie*
ninja 4laugh
*jumps out*  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games