Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Nakromare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:50 pm
((shadow creatures sounds good, and not right now my mind is as blank as Joey's, right now. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:02 am
((Vampires! Everyone loves kicking vampire butt! Lates go with that! xd Okay, heres what I dished up so far.))

The gang paid for their meal plus tip for the waiter and started heading toward Grandpa Motou's Game Shop when they heared a sharpe, blood therst scream. The scream had scared them all because it was a scream that no living creature had ever done or heared before. They when off track and began running towards the sound. With every drawn breathe they drew nearer. "Hey is that the same rent appartment Bakura lives in?", Tristian asked. Yes, it was the same appartment. But the scream had lead them up to the tenth floor in room 8, Bakura was on the ninth. Joey when to open the door first, he's hand shaking the door knob.As he eased it open the room seemed that everything in it was at rest. He pushed open the door. The only sound they heared was the gusting wind from the window in the far end of the living place. As they entered ferther in they found the window screen had been bashed out. And lying on the couch in twisted form a girl around sixteen years of age with bleach blond hair, bright white-blue eyes, pale skin, and blood punkshiers to the neck.

((You think you can take it from there?))  

Kamakazi Nazi

Llmryn ValSarghress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:42 pm
Ryo had just finished getting dressed after a long hot shower, not even having the time to dry his hair. About that time he hear the loud scream. He was ready to rush out his door but then he grabbed the handle of his door, a golden glow had come over it and kicked him back a bit. "Ah, th-that was odd..." He said to himself. He grabs the door again and opens it without any further problems. He rushes up the stairs and door the hall to a door that was not wide open, it seemed a few people were standing not too far inside the room. Timidly he says "H-hey! Who are you?" After a second the looked them over a bit more. "Wait...Tristan...Joey...what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:11 pm
"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEP!", the boys shouted. Joey leaped for Tristian to catch him. "Get off, Joey!", growled Tristian. Realizing it was only their friend Ryo Bakura, Joey let go of Tristian and stood up. "Hey, It's Bakura! What's up pal?", said Joey. "Hey Ryo, have you meet Kanamie? She's new in these parts!", Said Tristian.  

Kamakazi Nazi

Nakromare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:51 pm
Kanamie smiled sweetly and held out her hand "hello nice to meet you. I wonder what happened." the pulse of her item seemed to make Ryou's glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:03 pm
Ryo took a deep sigh "Oh well, no, we havent met." He took her hand and shook. "I'm Bakura, it's a pleasure." His eyes seemed to be looking around nervously. "W-what are you going in this room anyones? Do you know who lives here?"  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Kamakazi Nazi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Joey explained the details while Tristian when to check the girls condition. "We were all heading to see what Yugi was up to........instead we heard and affoil noices, sounded like a monster came in!", said Joey. Tristian felt the girl for any sign of life, her heart faint but still beating. "She needs to be taken to the hospital!", said Tristian. He picked her up and cared her out of the appartment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:59 pm
"Ah yes well, I will go with. You may need some help and I also dont want to miss out on talking to your new friend." His eyes seemed to dart around the room, then going back to focus on the girls before him. "Shall be get going then, not much time to be lost."  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Kanamie nodded and followed close behind "those marks on her neck, are quite unusual..... like puncture marks..." she thought more quietly to herself than anyone else. her item kept persistently pulsing and it was getting on her nerves 'oh stop it already!' she yelled to herself mentally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 am
((Well I think we can go a little ferther! But the villin will have to wait!))

The four friends seat in the hallway of the waiting room. Tristian fell asleep in his chair waiting for answers from the doctors. Joey keeped shacking, kicking, and beating at the soda machine wildly cause it eat his dollar without giving him his soda.  

Kamakazi Nazi

Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:02 pm
((*Sneaks back into the rp sheepishly* Guys, I'm sorry, I've been working 64 hours a week plus my kids spilled something on my keyboard and I finally managed to get another one today. I'd still like to rp with you guys if you'll let me, if so just tell me where you want Yugi to be and I'll be there, okay? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:42 pm
((It's okay, were cool with it! Shadi (or Atems Queen) is waiting for Yugi at the game shop, you can start there!))  

Kamakazi Nazi

Yurikai ~Yuri~ Motou

Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:46 pm
((Okay, from what I gather from AQ's post....Shadi is already at the gameshop))

Yuri was walking down the stairs with Yugi beside her. She was showing Yugi something when the two finally made it to the bottom of the stairs. "So what do you think?" she asked.

"I think you lost me when you started talking a different language," Yugi muttered in confusion.

"I was not speaking a different language, I was trying to tell you how I'm going to create this software," she stated blankly as she felt someone else there besides the two. She glanced up and noticed the strange looking guy and another person, so she took her hand and moved Yugi behind her as if to protect him. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Shadi?" Yugi asked as he moved out from behind Yuri. "Is everything okay?"

"You know him?" Yuri asked while glancing at Shadi cautiously.

"Yes I know him...everyone isn't bad Yuri," Yugi sighed as he glanced at Shadi. "Sorry about that...that's my sister Yuri,"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff