Submit

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:37 pm
hey on there im BOBEV id say may favorite is samus due to the fact i love metroid ^_^ second though is lucario due to his ability though also love to make custom stages not the best but hey not many things you can do with even with all the parts  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Hey! blaugh
I go as Lenah. You can call me that, or Larissa. It doesn't really matter too much. Just no "Hey yous" or anything like that.
I don't know when I started liking Smash Bros, or even video games for that matter. But I think it was when I was really little, when my parents used to play the original LoZ and Mario games.
I am currently 16, so I have liked video games for a long time. Gameboy Colour was my first piece of gaming equipment I ever owned! biggrin (Things just got better from there)
I Love Pit! Ever since I saw him in my brother's Nintendo Power, I have been totally in love with him. (Okay, not really, but he's super awesome!)
My Main Brawl characters are Pit and Pikachu. My back-ups are Fox, Link and whoever else I feel like playing with at the time.
I am trying to break my record at completing LoZ: TP which currently stands at 30 hours. (I don't know how many minutes...)
Basically, I love gaming. So if anyone wants to Brawl, I say "You're On!"
See you there. wink  

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Capsule Master Pen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sprite made by AbyssWolf

The name's Pen Arumasi 3nodding
Glad to meet you all.

Bravery is the capacity to perform
properly even when scared half to death.

--General Omar Bradley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:46 am
'Ello, I'm Hornet. Ah, never been too good at introductions soooo... my favorite Brawl characters are Zero Suit Samus and Kind Dedede. Heheh.
Nice to meet my fellow Brawl lovers~

Morgana von Sarsberg

Audiekins

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:58 pm
I am Zvahl, I play WoW and Final Fantasy XI (Haven't been on in a while though) and finally got my hands on Brawl, my main is Sonic (I'm not a die hard Sonic fan, I just like making fun of his voice, and his moves are convenient to me 3nodding )

Secondary character I guess would be ZS-Samus as well as Samus with the suit, because Metroid IS a game I am a die hard for.

Other than that, all other characters are foreign to me, so maybe I'll get around to trying them all out. Except Yoshi.... I hate Yoshi..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Hiya Gaia. I hope you guys know me. I just like playing smash point blank. I am #2 in the midwest in Brawl. I'm mostly looking for a challenge so maybe I'll get it here at Gaia. Don't dissapoint me smile
FC 3780 8700 8169
Omega
Well Thats all.....  

OmegaXF

Dwlr
Crew

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:12 pm
OmegaXF
Hiya Gaia. I hope you guys know me. I just like playing smash point blank. I am #2 in the midwest in Brawl. I'm mostly looking for a challenge so maybe I'll get it here at Gaia. Don't dissapoint me smile
FC 3780 8700 8169
Omega
Well Thats all.....

#2 in the Midwest, yeah for some reason I seriously doubt you've played everybody in the entire midwest in Brawl and where's you basis for your claim is it a tournament, free matches, or what. Also if you're going to make those kind of claims you need some sort of supporting evidence so where is it?

Also I seriously doubt the alleged #2 in the midwest would bother with Gaia seeming as the elitist community of Super Smash Brothers keep to themselves to preserve thier elitist community a.k.a you wouldn'tr bother with no names and would be playing the other alleged big names in the Smash community.

Okay just humoring you who's the top in your opinion? Let me guess your friend that you constantly see on a day to day basis from the same small community who just so happens can beat you within that small community?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:55 am
Name: Lumina

Characters: Lucario, Lucas and Pikachu in that order for my top brawlers.

Though I have passing Knowledge and Usability with everybody except for ganondorf and wolf. (god do I hate those two.)

I'd have to say I'm top brawler in my little town; but thats mostly because I'm about 1/5 people who even own a wii.

Thank god for the online capabilites.

I'm proud to say my name is on the "bring mother 3 to North America!" Petition. How dare they mock us by putting in a character in brawl without the game able to be played over here!. sweatdrop

Currently I'm trying to mod my avatar to look like a female lucas; this is the best I can get from the items I know of.
Taking suggestions?  

MintLumina

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 pm
MintLumina

Though I have passing Knowledge and Usability with everybody except for ganondorf and wolf. (god do I hate those two.)

I'd have to say I'm top brawler in my little town; but thats mostly because I'm about 1/5 people who even own a wii.

I'm proud to say my name is on the "bring mother 3 to North America!" Petition. How dare they mock us by putting in a character in brawl without the game able to be played over here!. sweatdrop

Currently I'm trying to mod my avatar to look like a female lucas; this is the best I can get from the items I know of.
Taking suggestions?

...you're kidding right? It looks nothing like what a female Lucas would look like.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:10 am
Regulustheheroic
MintLumina

Taking suggestions?

...you're kidding right? It looks nothing like what a female Lucas would look like.

If you havent got anything usefull to say then don't talk. =/  

Razz-Berry 9
Captain

DA FROST

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:15 am
My name is Frost, I've been playing since the first ssb. My characters of choice are marth, ike, and lucario. Not the best at brawl but hoping to brawl some that are.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:09 am
Hello everyone my name is Cameo. I have been playing smash bros. ever since
the first smash bros. game came out.
My favorite character I used then and always will, is Samus. My second character I use is Zelda. I don't like playing with Shiek much but if I have to I will use her. If any of you would like to duel just send me a message and I'd be more then happy to face you. ninja  

illuna x

SephirothLVL99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 am
Names Tatsumi. Im really looking for friends to play online with, getting tired of 'With Anyone' matches, coming across lagging people or tha just chicken out stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm
Hiya! My name is Israel, but most of my friends call me Izzy. I used to play video games a lot more in the past. Now I spend more time on my laptop. Brawl is one of my favorite games. One day I'll post up my Friend Code so I can play other people from here online. ^_^  

NatsuMitsu

GMOD225

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Hello everyone my name is Lyric Nova but you can call my lyric i glad that im in this guild and im happy to meet everyone Super smash bros is so cool  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games