Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Get to Know Your Fellow Nosgothians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm
Or just a squirt bottle.

Much more portable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm
All good ideas!  

jazzknh1

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Silas Parrish

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am
Hai guys! Thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I'm Silas! You can call me that, or my IRL first name, Tyler. Also, this: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 am
Username: I A Walking Paradox I
Nicknames: Para/VerVer/ Soma.
Likes: Playing video games and their music, ), listening to Drama CDs/cassettes, watching cartoons, reading several news articles and silly comics, riding my bike, cats, raspberries, coffee and baby octopus. >w>; Oh, and going on the computer of course.
Dislikes: Annoying siblings, gangs, bad movie adaptations of a franchise, first person shooters (not so good with them), pulling out the weeds sticking out of the fence during spring and summer.
Fun Fact: Then again, I have attempted to do a crossover rp with Castlevania and Legacy of Kain once but it was with two of my friends.
Favorite LoK character/s : Raziel of course (hence the avatar), Janos Audron, Elder Kain, Ariel, Vorador, Turel, Melchiah, Zephon, Rahab and Dumah. The Slaughs are cute, in a weird kind of way. Oops, I suppose that's too many, huh? ^ ^;

I A Walking Paradox I

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 am
Oh hi there~

Always nice to have another member, especially another Raziel - nice avi, by the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am
Why hello. smile

Thank you, I would like to say the same for your avi as well. ^_^

I A Walking Paradox I

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am
Such a nice cowl *kind of jealous*

Mind if I ask what item it is?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 am
Actually, what I did was combine various items to make it appear like a cowl. [I used items like the Call of Anubis, Ancient Defender, and the Wingding Phase Shirt for the mask.] I once had the Kong Scarf but it was too much like a scarf instead of tattered wings. sweatdrop  

I A Walking Paradox I

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 am
Very nice~

Yeah, I've experimented with my cowl and wings a lot, so far this is the best I've been able to come up with. They really need to make a brown-coloured cowl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 pm
Indeed.

Experimenting is great, it kind of took me a while before I finally came up with this. (The same thing happened with my Soma Cruz avi which took me about five years to get right.) Mhm, there are brown scarves, but they don't look anything like a cowl. But who knows? Maybe Gaia will eventually come up with items referencing the Legacy of Kain games for a Halloween Event. That which I hope.  

I A Walking Paradox I

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm
Lovely User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm
I seem to be the newest member! Good to be here! I was afraid LoK was dead, outside of the slashfic-writers-off-their-medication crowd!  

Lamia en su Cabeza

Fashionable Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers