Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
Chal was somehow feeling nervous as he waited for Alma. There was no reason for him to feel nervous about finally introducing Alma to his parents. He knew they would love her as much as he did. The young male had promised his parents he would bring her by sometime the day he had run home hollering about leaving 'the nest'. It had been quite some time since then, and a lot had changed

Things had immediately gotten incredibly busy after Chal had moved onto the ranch. Chal had done his best to help Alma with all the building, though she hardly needed his help and there was plenty of other things to do around the ranch. Between the hard work and the fun times that he was having with Alma in between, there hadn't been much of a chance to think about his parents, let alone visit them. But Chal did think of his parents, especially his mother and he finally set aside some time to visit them.

Even though he was nervous, he couldn't wait to see them and for them to meet Alma. Chal thought she was amazing, and she brought so much energy and life out of him. "How are you feeling?" He asked Alma when he saw her. He doubted that she felt nervous. "I think you and my mom are going to get along great." Chal felt like his mom could use a girl around.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

Alma proudly declared, "I have treats! Zofie made them!" The basket the treats were in waved around in her left hand as she flitted forward like an overly eager dragonfly. Giggling with the actually edible treats, Alma quickly hugged Chal. This place was awesome, and there was plenty to do, but it was Chal that made it home.

Her work was her pride, the ranch showed how much she put into it. Chal's help was still vital, she loved to bounce ideas off him. It said something that she wasn't covered in rock or dust at the moment, this was important!

"I can't wait! Lets go!"
Without work to burn that energy, she bounced in place while smiling brightly. There was no nerves, no concerns, just pure joy.

Wolfs Heart
Tag heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 pm
"Oh?" Chal responded, moving his head around to see if he could catch a glimpse into the basket. He could not, "I'm sure they are amazing." He thought out loud, still wondering what they might be. If it was made by Zofie it pretty much had to be good, Chal was incredibly grateful for their host.

He could also tell how much effort Alma had put into cleaning herself up, there wasn't a single smudge on her nose. It was a shame, he thought she looked extra cute when her cheeks were dusted. As they walked along the path leaving the ranch, Chal had to stop by the fields to say goodbye to some of the alpaca. Then, it was time to get going.

"I wonder how my parents are doing." Chal said thoughtfully as they walked along the route towards home. He actually had to pay attention to where he was going, it had been so long since he had tried to find home. "If my brother has left, then it would be just the two of them now." He side-glanced at Alma, imagining growing old with her like his parents were doing.

EvilSilverDragon
might fast forward through their walking journey after a bit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Alma smiled conspicuously as if the basket was a huge secret. Holding the basket away from herself so it was farther from him, she agreed, "They are! I might have sneaked one." Admission of possible guilt came with eyes up to the right before batting playfully in Chal's direction. Zofie was a magical cook, really how could anyone resist?

The Alpaca received an enthusiastic Alma wave, as if there were any other kind. Either it was getting used to her, or it was Chal. Either way she was over the moon.

Not knowing where they were going, Alma was happy to just walk along beside Chal. Alternatively, there was a lot of hovering at his side. Unless she was tired, her wings were always at the ready.

"I am so excited to meet them!"
He mentioned a brother, and she did remember back to when they first met. "Was this the brother at the falling cake dance?" Just how that cake fell the world may never know. Well, Tora knew because lying was not Almas' thing but she could pretend innocents.

Wolfs Heart
Fast forward is a very good idea heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:39 pm
Chal's eyes grew wide, "And you didn't share with me?" He asked her in an incredulous voice, feeling faux hurt. "And you're not even going to let me know what they are..." Chal shook his head sadly.

Chal reached for Alma's free hand, "They have to be excited to meet you too." Chal chuckled, "The falling cake dance..." He seemed to remember her having something to do with that. "Yeah he was there, in fact, I think it was him who dared me to ask you on a date. I guess we can blame him for this." Chal gave Alma an endearing smile. "But I'm honestly not sure if he will be there or not."

They continued along until they were approaching the familiar cave of his childhood home. "Here we are," Chal said taking a deep breath.

Tartara Seabreeze
I guess its up to you if Hemi is still living at home or not?

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 am
User Image

Dyas was quietly working in the kitchen, cleaning off the rock plates from the last meal and setting them in the drying rack. The whole cave was quiet of late. Malek had disappeared, Chal had moved away and Hemi was often out with his new girlfriend. Soon he too would move out to be with said girlfriend. So what was once a home filled with laughter was now mainly Azure and her.

Which she didn't mind. Azure was the love of her life and she enjoyed being able to read again. It was just a little sad.

One of the benefits of a cave however, was the ability for sound to carry down the halls. So in the middle of her cleaning, she heard a voice. Azure? No, that wasn't his voice. She set down the current plate to start walking out of the kitchen, and up the long hallway towards the entrance. Hopefully her husband had heard it too and was starting on his way.

Wolfs Heart
Hemi will be dropping by in a few posts, 'returning from a date' with flutterby XD

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:38 pm
Alma playfully bumped Chal's shoulder when he sounded hurt. Eyes sparkling with mischief, the nymph added, "Its a surprise!" Maybe not a true surprise, but the game was fun so she was running with it. Running only so far because she was eager to lace her hand with his and her feet finally hit the ground.

Oh thats was him? "I have to give him a hug to thank him." Her decoration followed with an affection squeeze of his hand. A hug wasn't enough to thank him for getting Chal to ask her out. However, giving him a kiss just didn't seem quite like a good idea. Not really. That was for Chal. And the alpaca.

Oh those rocks. Alma's eyes went wide as she looked at some of the stones near the cave. "Look at those rocks! Can you picture the bricks?!" Geeking out she had to hold her self back from running up to them. Really it was only because Chal was there that she didn't go bolting. He kept her grounded as she just stared with joy. The things she could make with them.

Calling out loudly, Alma greeted the cave with her usual enthusiasm, "Hello!" Would she know the pae was Chal's parent? Tora momma didn't look like her, maybe they wouldn't either?

Wolfs Heart
Alma, Chal lived there you dork XP

Tartara Seabreeze
Tag!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:19 pm
Azure squinted through a glass spectacle at a shiny crystal in front of him. He held it for a moment, trying to see if he could draw any sort of magical energies from it, but there was no presence, it was just a normal crystal. It was probably for the best since he would not have to do much to cut this one into a beautiful necklace. Azure reached for one of his tools but stopped when he heard a voice echoing through the cave, a feminine and not-Dyas voice.

Azure made a puzzled expression before setting the crystal down on a table, and taking off his spectacles and setting those down as well. "Dyas?" He called out as he made his way towards the entrance of the cave.

-------------------

Chal chuckled, "Yeah, you might have to." He responded to Alma thanking him. Chal thought he should probably give his brother a good punch in the shoulder in thanks for the dare, but he also knew that he was probably going to be the punched one. As frustrated as he had been, at the time, with his brother's actions, he would probably still be single, and especially not be the one who was his perfect match.

Chal looked at the rocks, the rocks that he and his brothers had jumped and climbed all over as children. He could certainly picture them as bricks, when Alma mentioned it, and he could simultaneously see the look on his father's face when they were turned into bricks. "Yeah... I can see it... But we should probably leave my parent's home as it is..." He gave Alma a sheepish grin.

Chal stood awkwardly at the entrance to his former home for a while, not knowing if he should just let himself in. He didn't live there anymore... And it could potentially startle his parents if they weren't expecting him, but at the same time... It was his home. Chal finally decided to walk into the cave, taking Alma's hand along with him.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 pm
Two voices. She could hear them clearer as she walked up their 'hallway'. At soft footsteps she turned her head. Azure! She smiled before looking towards the entrance quizzically. He had heard it to. Did he know what was going on? She wasn't anticipating any visitors.

A little quicker now that Azure was there with her. The sun was bright and the cave was dark, she couldn't make out the figure walking in, only that they were.

A little faster.

Then her heart leapt up into her throat. CHAL! So similar to her father but those blue feathers she'd recognize anywhere. The mute shetani was almost at a jog now as she opened her arms to embrace her sweet child. She knew he was going to come visit but she didn't know it would fall on today! He looked so wonderful and healthy and happy and there was another pae behind him.

That must be Alma, the girl Chal mentioned to be moving away with. She could understand why, she was a beautiful nymph.

Evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 pm
Oh, she hadn't thought of that. Giving the stone a good hard look, she asked, "Do you think we could ask to take a brick back home? We could put a part of your home into ours?" During that question, Alma was still, thoughtful even.

The moment passed after and she made her way happily into the cave following Chal's direction. Once there they were greeted by a beautiful woman. No description was necessary, this lady was definitely Chal's mother. There was another with her, a man that Alma could only assume was Chal's father.

It was another rare moment where she held back a few moments, letting them greet before she couldn't restrain her self. "Hi! I am Alma, so excited to meet you!" So much so her feet weren't even properly on the ground!

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 pm
Chal's eyes grew wide, Alma's idea was splendid, perfect really. "That's a really amazing idea." He glanced at her with a look of deep affection. How great it would be to have his childhood home be a part of his adult home, he was sure that his parents wouldn't mind something so thoughtful as that. A small stone wouldn't be missed.

His heart grew light when he saw his mother. "Mom..." He called out warmly as he let go of Alma's hand to join in his mom's open embrace. "Dad..." Chal hugged his dad as well, although it was a much quicker hug as he rushed back to Alma's side, grabbing her hand, "This is Alma." Chal was beaming, so happy to be finally introducing Alma to his parents.

---------------

Azure had a similar confused expression, "I have no idea." He responded to Dyas, looking towards the entrance. He watched with her as one of their sons entered, with a beautiful young lady in tow. "Chal!" He said, surprise and pride in his voice. After Chal hugged his mother and turned to hug him he gave his son a good solid pat on the back. "Alma, we had heard so much about you, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He said holding out a hand to greet her.

"Please, come further in and sit down with us." He stole a glance at Dyas with a smile, noticing the two holding hands. Chal had claimed that they were just friends (sort of) last time he had spoken to his son when he was moving off to the village with her, and now they were holding hands. Pride swelled in his chest.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:21 am
When Chal pulled back to great his father, she noted how he quickly trotted back to the nymphs side to take her hand. Oh, had they finally progressed from friends? That was her boy! Her charming, handsome, sweet Chal.

Maybe Malek would one day come back, bringing a family of his own to explain his disappearance?

At Alma's excited outburst she happily nodded with a bright smile. Did Chal inform her about her mutism? She would imagine so, else the poor nymph might think her as rude.

Agreeing with her dear husband, she nodded again while gesturing with a hand towards deeper into the cave. The first room was the sitting room, and they were not far from it. With another smile, she decided to take a page from Alma's and Chals book, and slip her hand into Azure's. Goddess, she loved him so. They had done well with their sons Hemi and Chal, and presumably Malek where ever he had gone.

Evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:28 pm
Smiling wide, Alma borrowed from the sun beaming at the family. Her own Momma Tora held the same warmth and affection but there was never an other there like Corazon and Stia as well as this family. Looking down at Chal's hand, the only conclusion was an other was twice as amazing.

Squeezing his hand breifly, the nymph smiled at Chal before looking back. "Amazing to meet you!" Spring in the words followed the warm handshake to Azure. Boisterous hugs were less effective with only one hand but she accepted it all the same.

The invitation met with approval, "I'd love to!" Only, this was Chal's former home so Alma only stepped forward two steps rather than drag him forward.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm
Azure chuckled, she was every bit as full-spirited as Chal had made her sound. He could tell that she was a good influence on his more laid-back son. "How has life been on the ranch?" Azure asked of the pair as he took a seat and pulled Dyas beside him with their connected hands. Seeing the pair together, Azure couldn't help but think back to the days of young love between Dyas and him. Of course, their relationship had so many more complications than he would hope for his son, but the passion had not been lacking.

----------------------

"Oh, it's something else," Chal responded to his father's question, thinking that living on the ranch was so different from the life he had growing up. There was a lot more work to be done than simple household chores, but it was totally worth it. "I had no idea that I could feel so connected to something." Chal referred both to the work he did on the ranch and to the ray of light beside him. "And you should see the things Alma has built." Chal paused to allow Alma to speak for herself.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 pm
Quite a bit of energy the red head had! That could be a good thing though, balancing out her Chals more even temper. At her husbands question she gave a nod while looking to her son in agreement, showing that she was interested as well.

It was so nice that he was fitting into his new home so well. And a builder? As Azure pulled her down, she snuggled in against him before looking at Alma quizzically. Hopefully either her mate or child would understand she was looking for further clarification on what Alma did. Azure always seemed to know what she was thinking, but on the rare occasion he didn't one of her children always picked up on it. Growing up, spending their entire lives around her, her boys and her could communicate quite effectively.

Of course she wanted to know all about Alma. She was the rose in Chals eyes, and would receive a much warmer welcome into their family than Azure had from her father.

Wolfs Heart

Evilsilverdragon

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas