Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Different Kind of Kalona (Ariston and Vex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 am
User Image

With a light hum, Ariston strut around the open area comfortably while noticing the dry grass that was tickling his legs. There was a cool breeze for once, and the stallion found that he was able to walk around happily in the heat.

He was thankful for such a day, he hated the summer time, and found himself in the shelter of the trees on the hottest of days. Lately he had remained hidden, only coming into the sun when it was setting. But today he was able to prance into the open again, since his body was able to safely absorb the heat. He couldn't allow the weather to damage his body, so he always took precaution against the worst of days.

With a light flick of his mane, he kept his eyes sharp, and his posture even better. He was easily spotted, having his golden figure completely class against the bright green grass. But that was how he preferred it, anyhow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:30 am
User Image

Mind absorbed in the content of her 'talk' with her father, Vexation nearly walked right into Ariston. "Hey, what the #@#$ are you !@!@ing doing here?" Then, blinking, she realized that he was familiar. Oh dear. "... Ariston? I saw you, the other day. You were talking to my mother, and father. Dad said that that was your name." Hadn't he also said that she should talk to him? Pausing, she glanced at the rather obsessively groomed stallion, and wondered what kind of Soquili he was. Was he evil? Was he good? Was he, like her, a confused, but evil sort? Did he have the kind of distinctions that one mare (for she did not know Anevay's name) talked about? If so, she wasn't sure she ought to talk to him. He would make her even more confused. But no... Wrath had assured her that he would be good to speak with, and so she waited to see what his response would be.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:36 am
Ariston paused to take a look at the Kalona female, and he instantly realized who she was. Thank goodness she looked more like Wrath then Succubus, and he only grinned at the swears and cusses that came out of her mouth. It was all too familiar for him. Here Wrath was, but in a beautiful female form.

"My apologies, Miss Wrath's daughter. It is a pleasure to finally meet you one on one, though it seems I have been late and you are grown up already!" Grown up indeed, and Ariston saw so many pieces of Wrath in her, that he was almost delighted in how she turned out. He was sure Wrath was proud as well. He tried to look past the fact that Succubus was involved, and just smiled at the new adult.

"Yes, I am Ariston. What is your name?" He was unsurprised that she knew him, figuring that Wrath babbled on about him at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Cheeky @#$^%!&. He knew her, did he? Well, at least one of them did. "My name is Vexation." So, he really knew her father. For a moment, Vexation felt a twinge of jealousy. This stallion had a bond with Wrath that she would never have. But, then again... she was his daughter. His child. Ariston could not share the bond she had with her father. Her sister and brother could. That made her smile, albeit somewhat darkly. "Dad told me I should talk with you." There must be more to this Kalona than it seemed, or he would not have told her to seek him out. Funny how she'd just run into him, like that. It seemed Fate had a hand in things, of late.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:43 pm
Ariston blinked for a moment before looking at Vexation closely. "Your dad wanted you to talk to me? Why is that?" He swung his tail lazily and tilted his head, as if imagining what Wrath would want HIM to talk about.

Hopefully Wrath wasn't just being lazy, wanting Ariston to explain all of the facts of life! Ugh, that would be awful, it was annoying enough when he had to repeat himself constantly to his own children!

"I really wonder what kind of advice I could give!" He said, as if chuckling lightly. Maybe this would turn out amusing at least. Though, Vexation looked as though she had sought him out, she was being very to the point.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games