Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Anger Management (Loveless and Vexation)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm
She awoke that morning early, since the sun had already felt like a burn on her dark body. Usually she found refuge in the complete shade, so things like this wouldn't happen, but to her bad luck, the awful heat had disturbed her rest completely. She already had had a late night, and found herself restless for many hours. This was just a pain for her!

That already meant that Loveless was on a bad starting to the day, and she stood up, shaking her sweaty body off. "Well this SUCKS." She stomped her hoof on the ground, feeling a bit dizzy because of a mix of heat and sleepiness.

Well, killing something could make her at least feel better, but she wasn't that hungry at the moment. She sniffed the air for a scent of a stream, since she needed to at least find some water to quench herself. As she skittered through the forest, she made sure to remain only in the dark patches under the trees, since her skin still burned with the reflection of the sun. "Ugh, water!" she moaned to herself, darting spots of sun here and there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Vexation had decided that she would kill a deer. Her dad wanted her to prove herself by killing something, and she couldn't come back until she had. She had considered the possibilities in a vague sort of way, the way a child will think things through. She had come to the conclusion that her best bet was to find a fawn, and take it by surprise. When she had successfully slain it, she planned to drag it back to her father. Surely when she brought him a body her own size or thereabouts, he would be pleased. She could try for an adult deer, but then she couldn't bring it back. She knew this because she'd seen one of the @$%&ing things before. They were big. Bigger than her, by a lot. They'd be heavy, hard to carry. The foal stopped in her tracks when she heard a petulant voice raised in complaint. Huh? Who the #$*% is that? she wondered, and moved towards the voice's owner.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:10 pm
Loveless was squinty eyed and tired, but the scent of another near by made her perk in suprise. Why would someone else be up so early?

Ignoring her strange thoughts, she perked her ears about to try and listen where the footsteps were coming from. They sounded.. small. Wonderful, maybe an easy prey was approaching? "And to who may I ask is around me?" She purred, gently letting her tongue embrace her lips. She hated playing games, and the b*****d should just show itself before she got more angry.

But, for the time being, she kept her voice pleasant, only to try and confuse the mysterious sound.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:35 pm
Grrrrr. That tone of voice made made Vexation angry! What the @#$% did that mare think she was doing, sounding like that? It was #*@&#$(%. She wasn't any pathetic weakling who needed some #$&&#xin;g encouragement to come forward. She was herself, and she was %#*$ing brave. Sneering, the little Kalona foal trotted out to where Loveless could see her. "What the @#*$ does it @($#ing matter to you, @*#$%?" The words weren't personal, really. She hadn't yet learned their meaning. Since that was the way her daddy talked, she was sure it was the formal way to address someone. The right way. And if it wasn't? So #*$(ing what.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm
Now this was a suprise! Not only did a filly appear, but its markings and scent only brought one vivid image to Loveless' brain. "Wra..th."

So the anguish she had watched Wrath go through with Succubus had actually brought foals? "You are Wraths and Succubus' daughter, then?" Loveless went straight to the point, and raised a brow at the young creature. It wasn't long ago that Loveless was that age, and a smile hit her lips as she remained how angry she was at everything.

Losing the tenseness that her body had held, she walked closer to the filly, and stared at its features with delight. "So tell me, do you have any brothers or sisters?" Who knew how the filly would react to Loveless, but she was enjoying the moment too much to think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:19 pm
How come this female knew all about her, huh? Vexation frowned, and gave Loveless a mistrustful look. "How come you know #*&$ about me, @%(#&?" She did not at all like that. It was like the #($%@ knew her family, or something. She had a brother, and a sister. They were #$*&#xin;g awesome. She'd sort of bonded with them already. She knew that together they could do @#*$ing anything. Or close to it. Tossing her black and red mane, the filly glared at the mare. "That's none of your #$*@ing business until I say it is." And she hadn't said so yet. For now, she would make sure her family was anonymous as possible.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Loveless rolled her eyes, expecting such from the filly. "Wrath obviously has talked quite a lot in front of you." With a chuckle of enjoyment, she arched her neck to appear closer to the child. "I would say you should learn some manners, but I know that is just as impossible for your father, as it would be for you."

She ignored the filly's other comment, and went straight to answering her question. "And I know about you because my father is quite close with your father." That made her wonder if her father had learned of this news yet.

A strange, reminiscent feeling hit her, but she growled and pulled herself out of it quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 am
Vexation definitely didn't need to learn any new manners. No, the ones she had were perfect. As everything else about what she had learned from her father was. Perfect. Blah, #*$&#xin;g blah blah. What did she care that this female's dad was supposedly a friend of her's? She hadn't even killed her deer yet. And it was daddy's choice to tell his "friend" about her and her siblings. "Well, I don't #(^&#xin;g know that until my dad says so, do I? Or if your ^$#@ing father comes by, and dad doesn't make him go away. @$*%." What about her mom? Daddy didn't seem to like mom much, huh? Would daddy's "friend" like her?  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 am
Loveless frowned for a moment before realizing that there STILL was a filly in front of her. She couldn't expect anything much from the child at this point.

"So all you do is listen to your father? Pity, I thought he would be more upset that you don't have your own mind and backbone yet." she sighed, knowing that was something her own father feared when she was younger. "But you are still young, you have time to establish yourself."

Loveless turned her body away from the little one and put her nose in the air. "Something is around us... tell me, are you hungry little one?" She slanted her eyes back at the child.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:32 am
Vexation growled. "I have my own #$*&#xin;g mind, and my own @$%^ing backbone. NEVER forget that!" She hissed, incredibly irritated with the so called adult. "It's dad's business, though, if he tells #*%@ to someone. That's his @($&#xin;g choice, not mine." Oh, she had quite a temper on her. Quite a temper. "All you talk about is %#$%#*%@, acting like you #$%*ing know me, when you don't." She didn't like that presumption. She didn't like that at all. Hungry? Maybe she was hungry. "Maybe." #@$% that #@#$%. She didn't know anything about Vex. Anything at all.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
"Well thats good then."

It didn't seem like the two were going to get anywhere, since everytime Loveless asked a question, the filly just responded with shouts and swears. It was very Wrath, and Loveless wanted to burst into laughter out of enjoyment.

"I don't know what to tell you, it seems all I am doing is irritating you by being here. And here I was, excited to be able to meet you." Since watching the Wrath/Succubus drama was something she remembered well very well as a younger Kalona.

"Ah, and I still don't even know your name. Mine's Loveless." She said, grumbling low in her voice. She wondered what the Wrath childrens names were.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games