[PRP] Light and Dark (Meshach + Vexation) [Finished] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:35 am
User Image

He was young, naive and still finding it difficult to walk. He hadn't been out of his basket long and found the outside world was rather difficult to adjust to. Walking was something odd, though he had to laugh as his sister tried to use her wings. He was grateful he had his mothers horn and not her wings, it didn't get in the way as much.

Today the sun was out, but it was too bright. His young eyes found it hard to adjust so he found himself in the forest, the tree's created enough cover so that the sun didn't blind him. He could also play and try running. He had decided he would be as fast as his sister would be able to fly which he heard would be fast. It would take so much practice, his little legs didn't like holding his weight. At least no one was around if his legs decided to give way and he fell over again, he didn't like being teased.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:47 am
User Image

The basket had to die. It had kept Vexation captive for far, far too long. She hated it with a passion that alluded to her parentage. Her father was, after all, the Sin of Wrath. For now, though, she didn't know that. It wasn't important. All she knew was that daddy made these noises, and they sounded appropriate to the situation. "#@&%!" she swore, kicking and tearing at the evil, evil thing. She knew it was out to get her. Why else would it have kept her caged so long? Nothing else could explain such an action. "You @%&#ing #*#$, DIE NOW!" She pounced it, tearing into the material with her teeth and horns. The &%$#@!* needed to kick it. And she'd find a way. Oh yes, she would find a way.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 am
Meshach was about to try and run when the strange words hit his ears, they were only faint but even so they were words he had never heard before and he was curious.

He walked over to where the noise was coming from very slowly so that he didn't trip up over any of the roots that popped out of the ground. He thought it was very mean of them to do that and that the trees much have lots of fun watching young foals fall over.

When he found the source of the noise he just stared for a minute. The odd looking foal was killing the basket. The foal must be really odd indeed. He had heard about Kalona's his father had told him that his uncle and grandfather were Kalona's and that his aunt was too but he had never seen one so didn't know that was what he was looking at.

"You look funny." He couldn't help but say it, she did look funny, she looked really strange!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:04 am
"Well, you look even more funny, @!&#$*&. Maybe you should #&*@ing look at yourself before you @#$&#xin;g talk #*@$ to other people. @*$&!" Yeah, he should go look in some water, or something. She'd found a puddle near her basket, which gave her some idea of how she looked. This #*$@^ could do with looking in one. "Go jump in @#&*ing puddle, or something." What was his problem, anyway? Was it normal to walk up to someone and start spewing that kind of crap? Maybe. If so, she was sure she didn't like normal. Absently, the kalona foal tore at the basket some more.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 am
Meshach just stared and stared and stared then started laughing.

"You speak funny words. You look funny. You are odd." He was stating them now, he didn't have a clue whether or not what he was saying was the right thing to say and if either of his parents were around he would have been ushered away quickly.

"You have odd wings. Sister has wings but hers look like mothers, yours are just odd. Your tail is funny to, its pointy!" He had a limited vocabulary so when it came to describing things, funny and odd were the words used unless it was something positive then it would just be good.

"What did the basket do wrong?" He wasn't put off by her in the slightest, maybe if he was more educated he would have been but as he didn't understand anything she was saying he was happy and content to watch her attacking the harmless basket.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 am
Alright, that was not okay. Vexation did not in the least like being called funny looking. "You're the one that's @#$&ed up, with your pathetic single horn, and no wings. And your tail's all wrong, too. You shouldn't #@*&#xin;g say #$*@ like that." It was messed up. And she knew that she was perfect. Just like mom and dad. They had horns kind of like hers, and wings and a tail just like hers. She'd seen them. This colt was strange, because his sibling wasn't like him. Hers were. There were slight variations between them, but she could see that they came from their parents. "My parents have wings and #*$@ just like mine," she said in a petulant tone, shoving the little unicorn away. What an @#$. "The basket kept me prisoner. It is @*#&ed up, too."  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:28 am
He was confused.

"But, I look lots like mother and father and so does my sister. My mother has a tail and horn just like mine so there!" He listened to her though, her words hitting his ears but his brain just not registering them. He didn't know what they meant but it must be something important she kept saying them over and over.

He didn't like being shoved either.

"Hey! You should stop saying those odd words. They make you odder." He was moving as he spoke now just so he wasn't an easy target to shove again. He wasn't about to be bullied by the odd looking filly.

"Your a girl which makes you odder! Girls are yucky so you are yucky and odd!" That was his final view on it all. She was female so yucky and odd looking so she was odd and yucky there was no other way to explain it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 am
What the @#&$ was his problem? How come he kept saying that #*$@ to her? "Well, you're still #$*&#xin;g weird, because you don't have wings like your mama." Vexation tossed her head, sniffing disdainfully (or how she thought disdainful sniffing sounded). "You're the @#*$ed up one! I told you before, @*&#$. My mom and dad are both just like me, so you can go #@$% yourself." What did that mean anyway? It must be important, because daddy said it a lot. Anything daddy said was very important. She knew this from listening to him in her basket. Maybe if she shoved him again, he'd get the picture. She did so, shouldering him away from her, and her basket. Her hated basket.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:49 am
He laughed, he couldn't help it.

"Your parents must be funny looking too then!" He wasn't happy with her shoving him again but at the same time he was finding this all rather amusing. He was also wondering if she even had parents, then again his parents didn't look the same so did that mean...

"UGH!! Your parents must be related if they look like each other. EWWWW!" He made faces that looked like he was about to throw up though he did go a little over the top and kept shouting 'ewww'. In his brain it was the only thing that made sense!

"My parents aren't just like me 'coz they not like each other. Not able to be the same. Your family is odd really odd and ewwwww!" He trotted round her a little thinking up a taunting song to sing, there had to be something that he could annoy her with but nothing was coming up at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 am
Vexation was furious by now. "My parents are #*$&ing TEN TIMES BETTER than yours, #*@&#!^!" She was so not happy with him. How dare he insult her parents like that? "They don't #$*&ing look #$*&#xin;g funny at all, and you #$*@ing don't know anything. You keep saying @*#$ but you've never met them, so you don't know @*#&!" Grrrrr! She shoved him harder, pushing him away with her horns, tempted to kick too. She didn't, yet, because he needed to learn that her shoving was something to avoid. "My family isn't #*@&#xin;g odd." Her parents were perfect, @*#@ it. "And my parents aren't #*$@ing related." She glared at the rude little unicorn, entirely offended by his implications.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:03 am
As she shoved him again he did try to kick her.

"Hey quit it! Not might fault your family is odd!" He was getting slightly annoyed at her, all those words that made no sense and all the shoving.

"You should get some help. Your temper is bad." He snorted at her and shook his head.

"You silly silly silly silly and odd and funny and weird and whatever #*@&#!^! is!" He wasn't happy but he had a horn too and he could stab her with it if she tried to shove him again. It might be small but he could pretend it was bigger. Not that pretending would do him any good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:09 am
Oh, that did it. She was going to show the little $%@* that she meant business. Lowering her head, she charged at the colt, aiming her horns for his shoulder. "MY FAMILY IS NOT ODD, you're the odd one, you @#*$!" Yes, she had a temper. So what? Didn't everybody? "I'm not #*$^ing silly. #*@& you." Man, he just wouldn't learn, would he? Maybe if she got him good he'd shut up. She hated hearing those #*@&#xin;g things about her family. "I don't #@*&ing need any #&$@ed up help, #*$&@." She was just the way she should be, and she knew it. Flaring her wings angrily, she beat them rapidly, hoping to drive the annoyance away.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 am
The look of her charging at him made him move away but he didn't want to run that would be boring, so instead he ran around her, trying to avoid her horns and wings, chanting,

"Silly, silly, silly, silly."

He wouldn't lean, in fact he found this to be a rather interesting sort of game with a silly looking filly. Though she did look a little scary, she was wrong so she couldn't hurt him and he had a horn too!

In fact, stupid it was but he stopped and turned to face her, his head down waiting for her to charge him, he could hurt her too!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:23 am
But he had forgotten one thing. She had wings, he did not. With an almighty (for her) flapping of her leathery wings, she pounced him to the ground, growling and snapping at his neck with her sharp teeth. "I'm NOT @#&$ing silly! Stop saying that #@*$, @#$%^&#!*." Vexation was beginning to hate the word silly just as much as she hated her basket. He was a piece of work. He really was. Ooohhhhh, she was tired of hearing it! She decided that when she was grown up enough to be more like her parents she'd make sure he'd never say that word again. Assuming that this effort didn't work. He might have a horn, but she had too, and teeth as well.  

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:27 am
He wasn't expecting the pounce so as she had him pinned down he struggled, kicking and throwing his head about trying to hit her or at least hurt her a little bit.

"You are silly and funny and bad. You are bad bad bad!!" He continued to struggle though he wouldn't shut up. He could go on forever and unless she pulled his voice box out which he was sure she couldn't he could go on and on.

Instead he tried something different.

"If your not odd what are you then? Your still bad though, really bad and silly. Shouldn't hurt others its naughty." He didn't like the idea of just talking an he was sure that she was odd, in fact there was no doubt in his mind that she looked funny, was funny and odd and mean.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff