Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:28 am
Skye Starrfyre
The wind beneath his wings lifted him, carrying him higher than he had ever flown before. This was a new experience; a new freedom... A chance to be seen in a different light.

The early morning sun caught on his lighter patterns, accenting feathers and drawing attention to his eyes. The mist on the plains gave him just the right amount of concealment as he landed. He could have his air of mystery and still appear enchanting. What a wonderful day.

Tweekend
Loveless curled her lip at the site of the pink boy, and moved herself to approach him. "Taint." she said quietly, while watching him land comfortably. Everytime she said his name, it was almost too fun to release from her lips.

"What brings you around these parts.." she swung her body around and moved herself to face him. "You are alone, at last?" Well, free from his family grasps, it seemed. He was exactly the same as Loveless was, thats why it was always nice to run into him. "How are you enjoying your bigger body?" She flashed him an allured look, since she was still practicing that whole strategy.

Miss Cherie

What place with this for a unicorn, where the darkness hemmed in all about, evening during the day? It was not of a physical, actual darkness that Anarchy thought, but of a philosophical, spiritual darkness. A darkness of the soul. There were so many, so dark, and she wondered at it. It was both entrancing and alarming, and she did not know what to think. So, she walked, carefully guarding herself. She was protected only by her healing horn, her hooves, and her strong feet.

Her nature implored her to wander, to see all that she could, and to fight against the dull every day life that the herds seemed to set aside for her. She was, she knew, a rebel... but not without a cause. She had every reason to be wild. Rampant, fierce, and like the wind, she searched. She did not know for what she wished, but she would find it if she could. It was then that she noticed, in the light of the dawning sun, the flicker of feathers, the sound of a voice. Curiosity spurred her, but caution kept her away. Now there was a mystery.

Skye Starrfyre
He let his wings ruffle before folding them down against his sides, hiding the mark that branded him his mother's son. The same sweet aroma lingered in the air around him, moving as he did. A slow grin curved his lips as a familiar voice touched his ears... Familiar, but older.

"Loveless... My, how you've grown." He smirked teasingly, giving his head a light toss in order to let curls fall neatly against his neck. The one problem he had with flight; the 'windblown' look didn't suit him nearly as well as he would have liked. "It has its perks. And you yours?"

Tweekend
Loveless felt her ears twitch at the sound of another. "It seems there is more company? But, company I would like, I am not sure." She eyed the area around them, wondering what the heck it was that she smelled.

She was quite aware of how nicely she had grown up, and she kept a solid grin and put her eyes back on the stallion. "It is nice to be away I suppose, things have been a bit boring lately." She kept staring at his wings, they were so confusing, where the heck did they come from? "Your wings, though pink, still confuse me." She walked around the stallion, trying to figure out the relations to them. Torment's were just like his, but.. why?

Miss Cherie

Well now. That was chilling. Hmm. From this vantage point, Anarchy could tell that at least one of the Soquili was a Kalona. Kalona, in general, were bad news. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to approach alone now. She hadn't been sure in the first place. For now, at least, she could keep some distance, and perhaps discover the difference of that stallion, the one whose wings were like, but unlike a wind's. He had a horn, just like her. But he appeared to be interacting with a Kalona as though it were nothing. Unimportant. She was both curious, and concerned. What was it, exactly, about them, about him? Interesting, and confusing. She couldn't help but remain. They were really much too fascinating, both of them. Damn it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:39 am
"See something you like?" He smirked, turning his head so that he could peer at the mare. He was rather fond of his own appearance now that he had grown. He was already far better than his male relatives in that aspect; appearances, while decieving, could be everything. "What is it about them that plague's your mind, Loveless?"

Under her curious gaze he stretched his wings, spreading them so that she could see each pale pink pinion as his feathers ruffled. With wings spread he could also take off easily should the need to do so arise from whatever it was that watched them... Not that he was frightened. No, after growing up under his sire's 'care' fear was not something that came easily to him. It was more for caution... Caution and a dislike of bloodshed if it meant any would spill on his coat.

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:47 am

Anarchy stepped out of the shadows of the trees she hid beneath, and curved her neck, observing the strange creatures with a quiet curiosity. They were... different. Very different. The Kalona had horns of a shape that she had never seen before. Wait. No, that was not true. She had seen them. She'd seen them on a stallion, a white stallion with blond hair and a hint of gold to his coat. Could the two be related? Perhaps. Or perhaps they were of a breed that she was not familiar with. A variant. But this male, this unicorn horned male... he was different, too, for all his horn was almost exactly like hers. Black. Spiraled. Fear would not keep her back entirely. No, she was much too intrigued for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 pm
"I am just unsure of where they come from, but I have not seen this father that Torment talks so much about. Maybe that is why it confuses me so." She smiled at him, then moved her eyes away from his quickly. Loveless peered her gaze around the area until something red popped out. Not bloodish red, just a shade of red.

"A unicorn, eh?" She snorted, though put her gaze back on Taint. "I just had a discussion with another who claimed how delicious unicorns are, apparently they are pure or something. But, I am not sure if 'pure' fits a favorite taste of mine." Ah, well. This was awkward, should she attack, or just wait? From watching Taint, she decided to just stay put for the moment, and see what would happen.

Tweekend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:50 pm
He snorted, tossing his head once more. "He is nothing to see. His wings are not nearly as magnificent as mine are... Black, but a dull black. Nothing like your own darkness. His body is colored like hers... His eyes, dark holes of nothingness. There is nothing more worth knowing about him."

His tail flickered against his hindquarters as pale gaze followed that of the mare who stood beside him. "There are exceptions to everything, you know. I have a horn... Does that make me 'pure'?" He smirked, eyes dancing with devilish delight as he glanced at Loveless.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:40 pm

"I wonder that you should think me food because of the horn on my head," Anarchy said, unable to resist speaking now. She raised an eyebrow, looking from Loveless to Taint, and back. "For example, mare, your horns I have not see an any other, save for one white stallion that I once met. He had wings like yours as well, and hair to match. Are you to be considered prey because your horns are different from other Kalona horns?" For by now, she was certain that that was what Loveless was. Of Taint, she was not as certain. How ridiculous. She was not pure. Good, perhaps in the most loose sense, but she was certainly chaotic. That was not the usual among unicorns, except maybe in her own family.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:13 pm
Loveless opened her eyes wide but tried to remain emotionless towards the unicorn. Her father? What the hell, how did she know him? Well, probably because her father was the most social thing in the world. At least this unicorn wasn't jumping up and down, acting all cutesy like some of the others she used to watch as a filly. Trying to control her crazy thoughts, she waved her head to angerly get the bangs out of her face. "I don't know, and I don't care about my horns." She first answered, snarling at the female. "Miss detective," she said, in her usual tone, "the white stallion was my father, so I will save your words and solve that mystery for you." She brought her glarey eyes back on the unicorn. "But, I will not show you the same kindness he may have expressed to you."

She turned her head back towards Taint, and winced at him, only because of her shifted mood. "I certainly would hope not." She said, allowing a grin to remold onto her face. "I would have to kill you, then." With a playful snort, she folded her wings onto her back angerly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:59 am
"Who and what is to be considered prey depends soley upon the mood of the predator and what they crave." He smirked, pale eyes narrowing as he looked at the unicorn. "She does have a lovely neck... Pity it does nothing to distract from that mouth of hers. Did your mother not teach you to mind your manners, mare?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items