Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
matt's voice *SPOILER ALERT!!!* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexy?
  YES!!!!!
  ew, no
  huh? just pollwhoreing here
View Results

chessbless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 am
[link removed]
matt's voice........a little distapointing to me but the fangirl side of me loves it.
*fangirl side: KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!! heart heart heart *
what do all of you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 am
why did they shoot him? D: i forgot, but anyway i think its a decent voice for him  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Meimei_Tenjou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 am
well...at least he got a voice...for a few seconds ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:43 am
I like his voice....but WHY!? crying I've become a mega Matt fangirl recently right when this episode comes around. And then he just dies like that. cry  

Tall-Trees-Falling

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:58 pm
Nillava
why did they shoot him? D: i forgot, but anyway i think its a decent voice for him

They shot him because he shot that smoke-thingy at Takada. He tries telling them that they should 'calmly talk it over', but they shoot him, as they figured that 'Kira wouldn't let him go either way'.

I found that scene... rather disturbing (perhaps as Matt is my second fave charatcer after L~) They... really shot him done BIG time... I read it in the manga, sure... but still~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:32 pm
I know, that made me feel sad, they only let him on so that the plan whould go like in the manga but still, so brutel in the shooting man....  

chessbless

Jentayro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 pm
I was immensely pissed that Matt didn't have a bigger role. Not to mention that the second arc was WAY shorter than the first.

His voice, ehh, I think it sounds too old for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:00 pm
Captaincarnival
His voice, ehh, I think it sounds too old for him.

I don't know if anyone else noticed -- but it seemed to me that they really jibbed up the graphics in Episode 35. Mello looked older, especially in the handing over of the blanket scene. Just a thought, but perhaps they gave the voice over for Matt to an older actor for that reason?

Grabbing at straws here -- you can laugh at anytime now.

Mater Familiae

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:26 am
I was expecting a less mature-sounding voice, to be honest, I've not quite decided yet whether or not it suits him. But he did sound kind of gay. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am
caffeine add!ction
I was expecting a less mature-sounding voice, to be honest, I've not quite decided yet whether or not it suits him. But he did sound kind of gay. xD

rofl Yeah, I thought he should have sounded younger. And did they have to shoot him so many times? Geez, poor Matt.  

hatlesschild

alexisneo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:52 pm
I think his voice is adorable heart
but it's nothing like I imagined xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:18 pm
I liked his voice (though I agree it did sound a little bit old for him). Shame we won't get to hear more of it.

I found his death amusing. Just because he actually thought they wouldn't shoot him...
-is shot by Matt fans-

sweatdrop

L a w l i-P0P

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:31 am
Hypnotique
I liked his voice (though I agree it did sound a little bit old for him). Shame we won't get to hear more of it.

I found his death amusing. Just because he actually thought they wouldn't shoot him...
-is shot by Matt fans-

sweatdrop

I think he knew he was going to die, but figured he could just give it a shot anyway (no pun intended sweatdrop )

I did not find his death amusing, though. I felt rather... disturbed by the brutality of it all sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:24 am
Jade the Hatless
caffeine add!ction

rofl Yeah, I thought he should have sounded younger. And did they have to shoot him so many times? Geez, poor Matt.

Yes. |: They turned him into swiss cheese. D:

I sort of found it funny how he died, sort of, there was just something about it that was amusing. But then it sort of clicked, and he was all... shot, and I was like '... s**t. ;-;'

caffeine add!ction

Cosmic Bullet

Shameless Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:48 am
I loved his voice. C:

But the shooting was a bit over the top.
I figured it would be a single bullet through the head, or something.
:/

[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games