Forbidden Friends [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 pm
User Image

Yuki sat up in a tree, tail gently swishing. He was watching his sister carefully down below as she idly sharpened her nails. It felt weird being bigger, and weirder still being up so high. But he liked it. He always did like trees, trees and birds. "Yuki, how long do you think we've been out?" The angelic called up to her older brother, examining her sharpened nails. They were thinking of saying hi to their brother raken, just because he simply LOVED her. The thought made her chuckle slightly. Just one of the many who didn't really like her "I don't know." He shrugged, a hand reaching up to comb through his midnight hair. "mmm...a half an hour? maybe less? Maybe more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 pm
User Image

Sylve had been doing a lot of wandering lately, both mentally and physically. As she roamed around without direction so did her thoughts, aimlessly circling her mind. A ghost now. She couldn't get over it. Everything was different now.

She hadn't been home in days, mostly spending her time hidden in the forest where she had died...strangely enough she felt most at home there, the last place she had truly been alive. She wondered if she would ever feel that way again. But it was to home now that she was headed, a strange wind had the isle in it's hold and judging from the thunderous clouds moving in there was soon going to be a storm, and she for one didn't want to get caught in it. Idly, she wondered where Willy was at, hoping he was somewhere safe.

As she was traveling through the trees though she stopped, suddenly realizing she wasn't alone anymore. Looking around she spotted Malloren, probably one of the last people she wanted to encounter at the moment. She stayed rooted to the spot, uncertain if she should say hello or simply move on without acknowledging the other's presence.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:54 pm
"yuki, you're useless." She joked, lightly laughing. A flash of lighting then, and the crash of thunder. She jumped The males eyes went wide and he jumped down, little collar bell tinkling softly at the graceful movement. "We'll see raken later. Lets just go home." He reached out a helping hand, pulling Malloren onto her feet before turning towards headquarters. His expression went blank. It was the only way to discribe it. Just, all emotion left at that moment before suddenly, a happy smile bloomed on his face, heart swelling with joy. "Sylvestanya!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:03 pm
Sylvestanya too jumped at the sound of thunder her eyes drifting upward to the sky. Her eyes diverted, she didn't see the male feline jump down from a tree overheard. A storm indeed was brewing, she needed to hurry home. She was just about to turn and head home when...

She jumped hearing her name called out, and her eyes snapped back down to earth focusing on the scene in front of her. Yuki. How could she have not noticed him before? It was almost foolish of her not to realize he would be close by, he and Mall were almost always together weren't they? She suddenly realized it probably looked like she had been spying on the two of them and blushed slightly, embarrassed.

She smiled shyly and softly greeted them. "Hi Yuki. Hi Malloren."

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm
She deeply growled, moving closer to yuki. "What are you doing here syl-" "Sylve!" He bolted forwards to wrap his arms around the ghost in a hug. A lightly blush on his face, he didn't immediatly jump back even as the rain started to come down. "I'm sorry sylve...I didn't mean to be bad." He spoke softly, almost inaudibly with the sound of water pounding against the ground. He was refering back at the healing house when she had left. She had just left, didn't know why, and then didn't see her until now. Several weeks later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Sylve suddenly found herself being pressed up against Yuki as she was enveloped in his hug. She hesitated, afraid the coldness of her skin would scare him away, but the cat didn't seem to have noticed, and so she wrapped her arms around him to hug him back. His fur felt warm against her and she smiled, feeling better than she had in days. Maybe it didn't matter that she was a ghost after all.

"Oh Yuki," she sighed softly, patting him on the back gently, "You weren't bad I was. You got hurt cause of me and I was afraid if I stayed you would get hurt again and I didn't want that to happen. And you had Mall again to protect you, so you didn't need me around anymore." Mall's growl reached her ears then and she reluctantly pulled away, looking back up at the sky.

"I was on my way home. I had hoped to get there before the rain started but...." she trailed off, unknowingly answering Mall's unfinished question.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 pm
He blinked at her with all the innocence and naivety of a child "You didn't hurt me sylve. I only hurt. The bunny, you....I'm dangerous." Yuki looked up at the sky. "We should run to headquarters...do you want to come? I can make some hot chocolate?" He was completely fine with rain, malloren was the one that freaked out with water. She was not a very happy kitty. Wet, angry, and ignored, she was absolutely miserable. This wasn't supposed to happen, they had been seperated for weeks. Why was her brother still so happy and warm towards sylve, even after she had hurt him? The answer stared her right in the face. The male was always too kind for his own good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Sylve started to shake her head no, aware of the Malloren, not wanting a conflict to arise between the two of them. But then Yuki's words sunk in. Dangerous? Yuki was far from dangerous. "Yuki, you're not dangerous. Those were just accidents. I'm just clumsy, even Mall can tell you that. And once the rain stops we can go find Willy and he can tell you it wasn't your fault, just an accident.

She couldn't just let him keep thinking he was dangerous. She sighed, resigned. "Ok, I will go with you, but only if Mall doesn't mind. She somewhat hoped Mall would say no. Then she wouldn't have to go with them and probably end up hurting her friend again. And who know what would happen if they found out she was really a ghost now.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm
He shook his head. "too coincidentual. Mom walking into a door, raken misplacing dyas, the rabbit tripping, you mislanding, only malloren isn't effected when I go all tingly." It was honestly starting to scare him. He really was a monster. Yuki looked at malloren. Even if he was dangerous to sylve...he missed her. "Yuki, you....but..." The girl looked at the ghost female and then her brothers sad face. It startled her with the realization of what he said. It was true. Everywhere he went, things went wrong. She had always assumed it was her because she was already with him, but it made more sense with him concidering she wasn't around with the bunny incident. "Fine, fine...lets just get out of the rain." She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:07 pm
Sylvestanya blinked in surprise at Mall's reaction. She had expected the female feline to adamantly insist that she not come along. What was she going to do now? Not able to think of another excuse to leave and still wanting to get out of the rain as quickly as possible, she nodded in agreement. And hot chocolate did sound kinda good. "Ok, let's go." She would have plenty of time there to convince him he was not a monster.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:15 pm
He immediatly brightened and nodded, making his little bell ring again. Yuki took ahold of sylves hand firmly before taking malls and started to walk towards HQ. He was going to try this scene again. She grimaced, still not happy with the rain and that she had let sylve come with. She didn't like her, the ghost didn't deserve to hang out with her sweet brother. And the worse part was, she knew that her sweet brother would be angry at her if she didn't agree to the other coming along. Malloren had practically been forced into it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Sylve tensed when Yuki took hold of her hand, expecting the question to arise any minute now. She had imagined it in her mind a thousand times it seemed. Yuki asking in his innocent way "Sylve how come your hands so cold??" And even though she had imagined so many, she still wasn't sure how she would answer when the question was finally brought up. It was just now though, and after a few moments had passed she relaxed, content to just be with her friends once more. Well friend she really should say, she was certain Mall didn't consider her one, though she wished the girl would. During their time apart she had been thinking too about how she would prove to Mall that she cared about Yuki just as much as she did but nothing so far had been helpful. She chanced a glance at the female behind Yuki's back. She had changed a lot since they last time they had met, she was no longer the overly cheerful, thoughtless, carefree, wild child she had once been. Maybe Mall wouldn't dislike her as much now.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:39 pm
Yuki of course, never noticed. Her hand might be cold, but in his warm one he was more then content to share the heat. The feline happily watched as HQ's came into veiw, in better spirits now then he had been in a good bit. She flashed a return glare behind yuki's back. Teenagers. They'd get even closer if this didn't stop and soon lifetime pals and....she stiffled a rising growl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:59 pm
At Mall's glare, Sylve frowned and turned her eyes away. Things were not off to a good start. Something was building though she knew not what. Since she had become a ghost she was more sensitive to others emotions and the hatred rolling off of Mall was colliding with the happiness rolling off of Yuki. She sighed silently again. As long as her being around made Yuki happy she would brave Mall. She squeezed Yuki's hand lightly, and smiled for his sake. His happiness is what mattered most.

{{Awww she's so depressed }}  

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:17 pm
He smiled back at sylve, midnight hair long since plastered down to his face. In many ways he was mallorens complete opposite, sweet tender side balancing out mallorens malicious tendencies. He though, never notice, thinking they were very similar. He saw what the true mall was like, the one that had barreled into him crying from right to lean on him for support. Yuki turned his sights forwards, seeing the big building come into veiw. Finally. As sylve looked away, she kept watching for a few more moments until finally looking at the approching building. She loved yuki more then she hated malloren, so would suffer through the day. His happiness is what mattered most.

OOC: And everyone seems to love yuki XD poor thing, if he knew how unhappy mall or sylve was, he'd never forgive himself  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff