Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I crazy?
Yeah you are! Tattoos are perminate.
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
No. If you love something that much, then get it!
81%
 81%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 37

Loie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:19 pm
Ok, I am a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series. I have decided that my frist tattoo will be the triforce with the legendary bird. Now, would you ever concider having a gaming tattoo and if so, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:01 pm
If something means a lot to you then I don't see why you can't get it tattooed. Just as long as it means so much to you that you'll never regret it.

Of any game the only thing I'd even consider getting tattooed would be the SeeD symbol from Final Fantasy VIII. 3nodding

Seldaara
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seraph

6,600 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

a surprise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:28 pm
I've thought of getting fighter and blackmage on each arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:25 pm
To be honest, I've seen a lot of people with Tri-force Tattoos come into the store...Either that or the same person keeps coming in...
If I were to get a tattoo from a video game, It'd be the Yoshitaka Amano Box art for the FF games. You know, how each one has a logo? Well think of a large collage of that.
I'd get it on my back.  

Tainted Rose

rkfangirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:25 pm
Crawling Corpse
I've thought of getting fighter and blackmage on each arm.
you are cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:58 pm
cool i got the triforce on my arm too. but its not a tattoo. i actually got into a fight and some girl clawed at my arm and cut me deeply with her nails and when i wound healed it was in the exact shape and style of the triforce. its really weird. i dont know how the heck that happened but it did. it creeps me out to this day.

i think as long as you dont regret the tattoo more power to you.  

diaper genie

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Loie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:51 pm
its cool how many of you love ff tats/symbols. I would get some of them only I'm not a really hardcore fan. But I am when it comes to zelda biggrin thats why I'm so happy about what I'm going to do... when I get some money sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:23 pm
i've thought about zelda tatoos, though personally i'm deathly afriad of needles, and that ultimately kills my desire to get one.
however.

if i were to get a zelda tatoo, it'd be the crest on the Hyrulian shield in OOT, the blue crest with the bird and the triforce, on my shoulder. or triforce of courage on my hand, like Link, i'd have courage colored in extra yellow.

i thought about getting the silhouette of trish from DMC (the title) maybe having that on my back ....
but it's all silly anyway. I wouldn't be getting a tatoo. needles.... *shudder*  

Gartain

eyezaduckie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:33 pm
i for one thinks it's a cool idea. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:00 am
I wouldn't, but if I had to, maybe the seal of metatron from Silent Hill... or that cool moon symbol thing from Shinobi... or the crimson butterfly from Fatal Frame II... yeah those are cool....  

phobia2001

lori_dorey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:11 pm
I would probably get one. Don't know what it would be though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:13 am
Hmmm, for some reason getting a chocobo comes to my mind.  

alexiathegreat

lAccountError4l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:17 am
I wish I can get a tatto that says I LOVE SHADOW!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:15 pm
I have a tattoo of a moogle on my left ankle. And Im going to get the picture of Celes Amano drew for me tattooed on the small of my back.

I say, go for it. If you love it that much and it has been that significant in your life, ******** everyone else who says its dumb.  

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

Tainted Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:28 pm
Celes
I have a tattoo of a moogle on my left ankle. And Im going to get the picture of Celes Amano drew for me tattooed on the small of my back.

You are my hero.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces