[PRP] Tough boys (Kitsune and Artemis Entreri) -Fin- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:52 pm
User Image

Kitsune lurked through the forest, keeping himself well hidden as usual. The sun was bright today, so it was hard to stay hidden from sight when everything around him radiated. He grunted to himself, and slitered through the bushes and trees.

Lately his training had been rough, his body hurt constantly, and he was wondering if the weather was bothering his senses. Hot weather just wasn't his favorite, and he realized he did more in the winter then in the summer. Shrugging such useless thoughts off, he skimmed the forest for any dangers, or signs of life. It looked all clear for now, and he crept along silently and skillfully.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:01 pm
User Image

Artemis Entreri allowed himself to walk openly and confidantly as he was sure of his ablities. he then broke into a run to push his leg to their limits as he raced through the forest as fast as his musceled legs carried him. at summer time he left behide the cape he usualy wore as it just over heated him. there was no need to be silent when running so anyone close by would hear the thundering of hoofs as he ran. wings closed tight to his side so they wouldn't slow him down too much, he was finaly coming to a tree line the broke into a opening.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:06 pm
Kitsune peered to see another dart by him. He was moving so quickly that Kitsune almost didn't see him at first, but from the loud banging of hooves, he was able to pick up on the stallion's presence. He had wings, and a horn, what an interesting combination! But, Kitsune wasn't suprised, from watching all of the other Soquili all the time, he saw all different kinds of mixes.

The stallion looked strong, and carried himself that way. Kitsune wasn't envious, but more interested if anything about the stallion. He left the bushes and follwed th stallion at a slow trot. He was ALWAYS alone, that he figured now would be a good time to meet another.

He wondered if the stallion could sense him, he really didn't feel like darting after him, especially since he didn't even know him. "Hey there!" he yelled, only to get his attention. Coming out into the open may have been a stupid idea, but he really didn't do it much. He felt intrigued for some reason, that he was convinced it was ok to finally leave the bushes.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:14 pm
Entreri barely noticed the orange stallion as he darted by. he was intent on contiuning til he heard the other yell at him above the noise of his hoofs. skidding to a huslt, he slowly turned around to face the stallion who had yelled.before he even spoke a word, he eyed the stallion for a long moment as if to judge if he was worth his time to chat. it wasn't hard for him to see that the other stallon was one who trainned, which perked his interest. boldly walking forward in confidance, he spoke. " is there something you need?" never takign his eyes off the other, he stopped at a good distance to give the other space.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:20 pm
"Well, no." Kitsune looked at him blankly, but tried to collect himself. "Is it wrong that I try to stop you for some conversation?" He would understand if another was busy, but he was a bit taken aback by how the stallion had reacted to him.

Kitsune was so bad at speaking, he continued to look at the stallion awkwardly, before shuffling his feet uncomfortably. "My name is Kitsune," he put his head done slighty in a pollite manner, though almost stumbled towards the end of it. "You looked strong so I felt like stopping you." Well, that was pretty much true, so Kitsune just watched the stallion nevously to see what he would do. Would he attack? Now, that was something Kitsune wasn't really in the mood for.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:27 pm
he never faught unless it was needed so he wasn't about to attack anyone. giving a light snort, he shrugged as he noticed how uncomfertable the other was. " never once have i had someone decide to stop me just for a conversation or looked strong while out running." then suddenly he went into a slight bow but never where he eyes taken away from the other stallion as he always was on gaurd. " my name is Artemis Entreri and i suppost its a pleasure to meet you Kitsune dispite the first greeting." lifting his self from the bow, he had not expected this Kitsune to act so nervous at first, no matter one could never go by apperances.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:37 pm
Kitsune, internally choked himself, not realizing how pathetic it was to yell for another one did not know. But, no matter, just because Kitsune wasn't very good at any social activity, didn't mean he struggled in important things like training and surviving. It never hit him that because he spent so much time staying away from people, that it effected him socially.

"Forgive me, I am off it seems." His comment was 100% true, because everything he usually said was. He wasn't good at hiding or changing emotions quickly, so he just stared blankly, hoping to not make a fool of himself again.

The stallions name sounded strong, and important, and Kitsune wondered why that was. "So did I disturb you from a run? I can never tell when another is training." He sighed, feeling as if he was bringing up a reoccuring mistake he had made.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:48 pm
Entreri could already tell by the conversation at hand that Kitsune wasn't very good in social conversation or atlest starting one. he on the other had was quick witted and most of the time used his caluating mind to out do his opponites, so it was hardly a task for him to talk to another. " i would have to agree its rather off to just decide to yell at a total stranger but no matter, whats done is done." always in control, he could easyly change and hide emotions, in fact he was rather good at it. " you hardly disturbed me at all. the run was just to test the limits of how far i could go before i where to be forced to stop." to him it seemed Kitsune had finished making a fool of himself and hoped that where the case as he diliked being around fools who could hardly do a thing for themselfs.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:52 pm
He was right, what was done WAS done. Kitsune shook his retarded feelings off and looked at Entreri carefully. "I enjoy doing that too," He finally added, feeling significant on the subject. "Swimming is a good way to do that too, not only does it make me exhausted, but it helps my body deal with strain and stress." At least to Kitsune, he had mastered how to train and use his body. His mind on the other hand.. was a challenge in itself!

"What other kinds of training do you enjoy? I find it hard to connect with others who don't care much for strength or their bodies." He sighed, so many idiots he had run into before, it was nice to actually talk to someone intelligent. "Its hard when I am constantly surrounded by idiots." Kitsune may have been negative on the subject of other Soquili, but it was true, especially when other Soquili were just a pain in the butt to deal with!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:00 pm
Entreri flexed his wings to work the kinks out of them from having them closed tight to his side. it seemed there was a simularity that they shared and that was training which made it somewhat more easy to get along with him thats unless one decided to challege him, then all bets where off. "i try to avoid the water so that i have full use of my wings. i also train my wings with long flights but that does not keep me from also keeping my legs fit." ah even more common ground for the both of them. " i agree there are too many weak idiots running about which i make it a point to avoid them so that i don't need to deal with them."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:22 pm
Wow, his wings were impressive! Kitsune stared at them, almost mystified by what flying must have been like. "Flying seems like it would be another great way to move around. If I had wings, I probably wouldn't swim either." He chuckled, wondering how horrible wet wings must have felt like.

His legs DID look very fit, and he was correct in how he managed his training time. Though, Kitsune was more pleased at his agreement in the 'idiots' statement. "I also avoid quite a lot of them," He chuckled, and gave Entreri a solem smile. "But I find myself constantly getting myself into bickering fights with males who want to take me down somehow. And then, once we do fight or compete, they get more mad and outraged that they lost." Ugh, how strange was life. If someone lost, THEY LOST. It wasn't rocket science or anything. Kitsune even felt exhausted in talking about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:33 pm
Entreri was rather use to others starign at ether his horn or wings so he let that slide. " it its but they have other uses." oh how he hated when his wings where bogged down because they would wet and he couldn't use the properly so he would only go and swim on hot days that would dry his wings fast. now here was a subject he could relatite to though he was the one constantly look for the rematch with Drizzt because everytime he had there was always some disruption and he refused to think Drizzt was better then he was. " there are some who refuse to think they where unable to beat their enemy because they are so arrogant they think no one should beable to beat them. i avoid usless fights and only fight if forced or theres a purpose for it." now he was a arrogant stallion but never so overly arrogant that he would underestimate his opponet though in the case with Drizzt it was another story all together.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:24 am
Kitsune didn't really find Entreri to be arrogant, and it was probably because he agreed with him so much. Though, if he had spent a lot of time with him, he would probably understand that there were some differences in between them. But for now, it seemed they were able to connect, which was strange for Kitsune. "But I can't stand that though, how they think they have the right to act like that." He nodded after Entreri spoke, in a brief understanding of what he was saying. "I don't like having pity for others, especially when they lose against me or someone else. If you lose, that is your own fault." He grunted a bit, and hit his hoof on the ground.

Other Soquili stressed him out, so that was another big reason he lurked so much. "I try to avoid useless fights too, though others mock me then for being weak for not fighting them." He grinned lightly and continued to look at Entreri. "But I am sure you understand what kind of Soquili are mocking me, they are completely weak and unsure of themselves, that they use their mouth to blabber away." He wondered how Entreri dealt with this kind of Soquili, since he himself was so bad at coping with them. "How do you usually deal with these idiots?"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:16 pm
it wasn't all that strange to him as he had met another who had simular veiws on things. " only ones who ae untrainned adn fight act that way. and giving pity to them is one thing i find unthinkable as i will take pity on no one." there was a dark gleam in his eye as he spoke. he would never take pity on no one, it was a weakness you would never see him have as even having a weakness was unthinkable for him. " i have yet to find someone who would mock me just to fight, but i assure you they wouldn't being doing it again." the last question brought a smirk to the dark alicorns face. " depends on what kind of idoit i come across, will depend if i have to use brute force or mearly use my cunning to talk my way out of it."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:14 pm
Kitsune grinned at his words, and wagged his tail to the feel of a slight breeze. "I would guess that you wouldn't take pity on another, you seem very composed and such." He nodded politely, "it is refreshing to hear that, I won't lie. I can't stand taking pity on idiots." He rolled his eyes and sighed. Some peopel just also enjoyed pity, which pissed him off.

Kitsune was jealous, he wasn't cunning at all. "Heh, I usually have to use brute force, because I am so bad with words." He chuckled to the stallion, and adjusted his standing position to be more relaxed. "How does one become so slick with words?" He cocked his eyebrow and looked at Entreri with full interest. "I really need to work on that!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff