Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
The Lost Planes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:17 pm
An area in which time has stopped since its destruction. The sky is always a deep puple and the sun black. Ruins are scattered everywhere except for in the dead center of the area where a large temple stands. Normal magik is nulled here, for the place does not actually exist any longer. It is a prison for creatures deemed to powerful and unstable for the normal planes, and a tomb for those who find it.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Following after Mask, she looked at the feline from nose to tail, still surprised and rather impressed by his transformations. Remaining close to his side, she idly looked around, not sure at all where to begin. "Where would you like to search, Mask?" she asked the feline, not expecting any response but hoping he might have an idea of where Reeve might be found.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:37 pm
'I would imagine the Temple would be the place to start.' The large beast said through thought speak, his large head turned to Ziven and his red eyes looking into hers. The shadow creatures began to move around them, but they made sure to keep a safe distance from Mask.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:43 pm
When Mask replied, she was surprised but not so much that that it shown, other than a very bright smile crossing her lips. With a nod, she replied with her thoughts as well. "Excellent idea, please lead the way." she said, still making sure to remain near his side as they began to move. Blue eyes kept in motion, being sure to observe all that she could without lingering in any one place for too long as she made sure to follow Soloman's warnings.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:49 pm
The large beast began to walk, and all around them the other creatures followed. His tail swished from side to side and his paws made loud steps on the ruined street. 'Do not worry about these lesser beings too much, a blade could kill any one of them. They are mindless too, only out to get food.' Mask seemed to smile as a pleasent growl escaped his mouth. 'And they taste like fish.'

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:56 pm
With a giggle at his last comment, she nodded and continued forward, still keeping on her guard. "I will keep that in mind. Thank you, Mask.

This temple .. is it far away? Not that it matters, simply curious. So much is unknown here..
"

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:03 pm
'Can you not see it?' The beast asked, his head tilting a bit. Suddenly he remembered something very important. 'That is right, in order to see the temple one must know where it is... No, it is not far. We are actually almost to its gates.' The further they went on, the more the shadow creatures seemed to grow. Soon many other beasts began to show themselfs, most of the in the form of animals from the normal world. There were changes though, the main one was that most of these creatures had at least four eyes and all of them had extremely sharp teeth.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:17 pm
With a nod, she continued forward, still making sure that they were close together. It felt odd to be going somewhere that she could not see. "Thank you for explaining. I would walk for miles to find him." she stopped talking simply because the number of creatures seemed to grow and their personalities seemed to be most unfriendly.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:23 pm
The beast continued to walk, eventually stopping in between two very strange statues. His tail swished as he sat down. 'We need to wait for the gaurdian to come forth. Once inside you must not look into any of the creatures eyes. The beings out here are only shadows of other worlds, but in here... well, the creatures here will kill you without actually thinking about it. Looking them in the eyes is a challenge in their opinion.' There seemed to be nothing in front of them, but for some reason all the beasts that were about were staying as far away from here as possible.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:32 pm
She nodded and inhaled deeply. "Most nerve wracking. I will do my best, though I worry there is trouble on the horizon." she said honestly. In this moment, waiting for this guardian, she realized that she was not feeling very well here. Saying nothing of this, she focused on their goal, getting in the temple and searching for Reeve.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:47 pm
'There is always trouble, one just has to take it as it comes.' The beast said, its tail flicking. Before them the sky seemed to split open. There was a creaking sound and finally a door seemed to appear. The door was followed by a huge stone temple-like bulding, beautifully crafted and wonderfully decorated. The Temple seemed to stretch to the sky, the doors looking as if they were made for giants. Silently a creature walked out from the inside, his body pale and somewhat see through. He wore the robes of pure white and a mask that covered his face an eyes. For a moment he talked, but then he suddenly stopped. It inhaled deeply, then seemed to look at Ziven. "Magi?" It asked her.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:52 pm
As the building appeared, she was amazed at the beauty of this temple. She very much wished to know more of the structure, but this would need to wait for another time. When the guardian came, she bowed respectfully to him, wishing she knew their name for greeting. Assuming that the rule of not looking anything in the eyes in this place, she was careful of where she allowed her eyes to rest when addressing the guardian. "No, Sir, I am not a Magi." she replied honestly.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:03 pm
The figure wathed her for a moment, then brought its hand up to its mask. Almost instantly Mask was on his feet and growling ferociously, which caused the figure to stop. With a bow the figure turned and walked back inside. 'Get on my back, the gaurdian didn't belive you... he won't attack if our smells mix though.' The beast said, lowing himself to allow her to get on his back.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:18 pm
When the guardian moved, she leaned closer to Mask, unsure of what the creature wanted next. When Mask reacted, she looked up to the feline with a timid curiosity. Slowly she nodded, accepting his request. "I know not how I may repay you for this kindness." she replied. Not really sure how to do this gracefully, she leaned over him, then swung one leg over his opposite side, trying to sit as if she were riding a dragon, despite there being a number of differences in size between the two creatures. Once secure, she leaned forward slightly in anticipation of movement, trying to be careful as possible not to tug on his fur.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:27 pm
'Don't need to, you and I are friends... plus I miss the old Reeve.' The beast said as he prepared himself. With one giant first leap they were off, traveling much faster than any creature its size should be running. Small wisps of fur seemed to wrap around Ziven, keeping her on his back. The ran too quickly for her to see any of the beings there, but one this was certain... they were very large. Mask suddenly jumped onto a wall and catapulted himself to a balcony on the second floor. 'I beileve he is somewhere on this floor... can you feel his presense anywhere?'

~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff