Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:09 pm
((I fail at titles))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Despite the wishes of her mate, Hienna had decided that she'd lounged around quite enough and while her belly was growing and was just beginning to hang low with the weight of her foals, Hie felt the the urge to just wander around and stretch her legs. The unicorn had pushed away her fatigue in order to make her way out into a near by clearing, hooves pressing into the grass with each step and leaving a trail showing where she came from.

At least she wouldn't get lost! However, the mare was starting to get thirsty, and hungry as she often did lately and her golden eyes were now moving back and forth in search for a midday meal.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 pm
User Image

Gingerly, Anarchy moved out from beneath the shady cover of the willow tree that she had taken to reclining beneath. She found it to be somewhat harder than she'd originally thought to insinuate her way into the ranks of the Soquili in this land. She was awkward with others, not quite right. It was much easier for her to speak to those of her own kind, unicorns who shared a horn in common with her. But her meeting with Zaribe had told her that she should make the effort to befriend strangers, even those who were not of her race. They weren't as bad as Chaos had led her to believe, as her family had led her to imagine. With her family gone, all but for Chaos, it only made sense to broaden her horizons. She'd thought she'd done that when she'd manage to hold up a conversation with a Kalona, but later realized that she'd done so well because that exchange had taken place before Antichrist, a unicorn like herself. Blinking and shaking her head to clear her mind, she glanced up, looking in the direction of the sound that had caused her to get up in the first place. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:35 pm
Hienna's ears perked at the voice and she turned her head in the direction it came from, "Hello?" She responded, taking a few steps toward the sound, "I am here, so I suppose there is, yes." The female stopped after a few steps, looking around for the owner of the other voice. It had been weeks since she'd had contact outside of Liz and the rest of her mate's herd, after all, and despite her cautious nature (which had only increased during her pregnancy) she was craving some kind of contact with someone outside of the others.

As much as she loved them, new faces were still a good thing every now and then. Hopefully this Soquili wouldn't end up trying to harm her and her unborn babes.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:49 pm

Harming a mare and her unborns was probably the furthest thought from Anarchy's mind, and also contrary to her nature. However, she found that she was relieved to identify the voice as belonging to a female. She had once been quite used to the idea that stallions were naturally more aggressive, and only now was she able to believe that they were not all that way. Still, the fact made her less cautious and more willing to come towards the voice. "I haven't seen anyone here in a long time," she admitted, tilting her head slightly to get a better idea of where the mare was. "I did not expect to have company." It didn't occur to her that the clearing might be somewhere that others had claim to. She had slept beneath the willow just about every night since she'd come to the Soquili lands.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Hie seemed a bit relieved that the voice didn't belong to a stallion, either. Not that she had much of a qualm with them it was just that outside of Zaphiro and a very brief meeting with Viscaso, Guilian was the only other stallion she really knew and the red stallion kind of...unnerved her a little. Not just because of his playboy status but because he had attempted to hit on her when mated. Of course, he didn't know that and when he found out he stepped off but first impressions were very important!

"I apologize, I simply needed to stretch my legs and get away for a little while," Hienna responded to the mare, smiling a little. The unicorn had absolutely no claim to the clearing, though, so Anarchy was completely safe in that respect.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:10 pm

When the mare became visible, Anarchy was even more relieved. A unicorn. Then, wincing internally a little, she chided herself for being so xenophobic. She needed to get over that. "It's alright. I just wasn't expecting to see anyone. It's not unwelcome." Nor unpleasant, really. She did like to have company, it was just that she felt quite strange around... well, strangers. "My name is Anarchy." Yes, good. A first step, a step in the right direction. Showing initiative was positive, wasn't it? Silently anxious, she did her best to be friendly, and welcoming, for she truly did welcome the sight of a new Soquili. Besides, the clearing did not really belong to her. She just stayed there, much like how the trees 'stayed' there. The unicorn had only begun to realize that she was becoming something of a hermit when one of her prior visitors pointed it out to her. Hopefully, Hienna wouldn't notice, or it wouldn't come up.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:13 am
"Mine is Hienna," the mare said calmly, "A pleasure to meet you." Her normal fear of being misunderstood would be coming up again as soon as the conversation got going and she was certain she'd fall back into her pattern of speaking slowly and carefully as she thought about her words...But for now, there was nothing of importance she needed to fear. At least Zaph had been able to give her some confidence in that area.

"Have you stayed here long?" And then, remembering the mare had said she hadn't seen anyone in a long time she mentally chided herself, thankful that her blush was unable to be seen beneath the dark purple of her coat. Hopefully, Anarchy wouldn't call her on it.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:24 pm

Anarchy did not notice the blush, for she was too caught up in trying to keep from making some sort of social faux pass. "I've been here about a year, Hienna." There. She'd said the name correctly, hadn't she? She had found it a lot easier to start conversations with Soquili before she'd cloistered herself off like this. Even a couple months ago, it would have been easier. She told herself that she was just a bit rusty, and that that would pass with time and practice. She might even be right about that. "I used to travel, before I came here." It was friendly to volunteer such information about one's self, wasn't it?

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:27 pm
"I have been here...For a few months," Hienna said slowly, trying to make sure that was correct. Few was general, and thus the mare didn't need to worry about being wrong, "And I believe I am staying until I give birth..." The travel back could be a little difficult with her belly finally starting to grow and it was growing more and more each day. "But this is not where I usually live."

Truthfully, Hienna kind of missed her home that she'd found with Zaphiro. Their own little heaven...Didn't have any raspberries near by but it was their perfect little place.

"Where was your favorite place to travel to?"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Ooops. That wasn't what she'd meant, quite. "Well, actually, here. Mostly, I traveled to get here, to come see my brother. Although, I almost went to the sea. That probably would have been nice, as well." It was then that she realized that there was something important in what Hienna had said before that. "You're going to be a mother?" That thought was... instantly precious, like a shiny gem. Wasn't that something that her brother had encountered, but in the opposite role? She now had three nephews, two of which were regular Soquili, and one of which was a unicorn. And they were all beautiful, just like their parents. She'd been amazed to see the mingling of features between them, and happy to have just a bit more family. "That's great. I mean, that's wonderful." It was wonderful for Hienna, and probably Hienna's mate, if she had one. And Anarchy couldn't quite help but think that it was wonderful in general. Little foals were so much fun to be around. Their enjoyment of the world was infectious.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:09 am
"The sea is lovely. It became one of my favorite places when it brought me and my mate together - perhaps, when I give birth and get a moment from the little ones, I can take you. It's a nice ways away, but the journey is worth it." She paused, "Or maybe all of us could go. I'm certain my children would enjoy it as well and my mate certainly does." The idea sounded splendid to her and she would have offered to take Anarchy right then and there had she not been sure she wouldn't be able to make it.

When Anarchy picked up on her being a mother a nervous little smile touched the unicorn's features though there was an abundance of excitement and happiness in her golden eyes as well, "Oh, yes. It is wonderful, if not a bit scary. It's my first time..."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm

"That's definitely something I wouldn't know about. I haven't been a mother before, either. Er. Well, really at all. I'm not one now, I mean." Augh! There, she'd done it again, really putting her hoof in it. Silent for a moment, the unicorn mare tried to consider what to say next to avoid soundly like a complete and utter fool. "Oh, really? That's very nice of you, you know. I've wanted to visit the ocean for a long time." That would be really cool. Already, she felt herself getting excited by the prospect. Zaribe had intended to go with her, but they'd never really made it all the way there. It would have been nice if... well, that wasn't important now. What was important was that Hienna had offered to show her the way.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:49 pm
Hienna simply smiled - it didn't bother her and she simply moved to rest herself in the grass. The stretch was nice but her legs were starting to hurt and she needed a nice rest, "I wouldn't mind at all, Anarchy. It'd be a nice little field trip. I miss the seaside myself." Even if the water was freezing cold at Zaphiro liked to splash her with it when he KNEW what happened when he did! Her smile brightened at the thought of her mate. Oh how she loved that stallion! Mm.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games