Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Haven't seen you around, lately... [Erik and Sekhmet] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 am
Erik's wings lifted as he flew through the sun lit sky, he didn't mind flying at dawn the sun wasn't as hot as mid-day. His crimson tipped wings seemed so sparkle, a few feathers fell as they thrashed with the spring wind.

He landed in a smooth terrain...it was full of trees and there soft pink blossoms. His head lifted as he wondered what his counter part was doing for the day. He hummed lightly to himself as he walked through the lands. He was bored and he needed to get out of the teepee on such a nice day. He was going to visit Sekhmet, he was getting worried since he hadn't seen her in awhile.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:50 am
Sekhmet was laying under a tree not to far away from where Erik was coming from. She lazily wathed the sun come up. Another boring drole day. She missed Erik and woundered where he was right now...Probably off with another female by this time. Figuers.

Sekhmet hadn't seen Erik in awhile because she had moved to a teepee this time. Another two-legger was looking after her. Ya, that two legger was covered in bandages at this point. Try to touch me will she? I showed her! the mare thought to herself, her mane gently weaving in the spring breeze.

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:19 pm
His dark pelt moved between the brush and the trees that when the breeze blew the blossom's petals floated gently off. When they landed in his mane they contrasted without making him look femine rather godly. Though when he scented another he knew whom it was before he saw her ebony coat. Her cobalt and golden mane as it flowed with the wind.

She already didn't look happy, but he hadn't seen a day where she hadn't been unhappy when he was around or he usually put her in a better mood. "Sekhmet," he stated in his low silky tone moving towards her. He hadn't seen her in so long and he had felt bad for it, but he vowed for it not to be so long.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Her ears swirled to the soruce of the sound faster than her head did. She reconized it..And the horse that it came from. She droley got up from her resting possion. "Erik." she said in responce while she tryed to hide the fact she was happy to see him. " Took you long enough to find me." she said with a small smirk on her face.  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:57 pm
"Ma désse, vous know I try." he said with a grin as he went and nosed her cheek softly, his thick mane brushing her side softly. "I did not mean for it to get so long, but do vous know 'ow 'ard it is to find vous when vous move?" His silver eyes looked to her, "Where are vous staying now Sekhmet?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:04 pm
She smiled and nosed his cheek back. "You won't have to worry about me moving around much anymore. A new two-legger is looking after me. Weither or not she truly has a place I can not say. It's taking her long enough to learn not to get too close to me still." she said as her blue eyes stared back into his silver ones.  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Erik's brows knitted together, she was a bit off...he assumed it was the two legger deal. "Where are vous staying?" he said it in an almost demanding tone but with a certain softness that anyone knew could tell he cared for her. Though when he did get serious he hoped that she would not get defensive.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Sehky let a sigh escape her as her tail moved from side to side. "Right now..Where every we can find." she told him. No point in hiding it from him, her new two-legger was homeless and dumb. "It's not a big problem. Just another page in my life. No big deal."  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:46 pm
"Sekhmet it is a big deal, vous simply do not just roam." he nosed her cheek softly leaning his chest against her to hers, feeling her warmth. As he whispered softly into her ear, "Stay with me." he looked into her eyes again as he spoke in the calming voice that seemed to have captured her the day they met. "Don't roam, come live with me and the others. There is enough room."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:00 pm
Sekhmet was a bit taken back by Erik's request. Her blue eyes darted from side to side as she thought about it before looking back in Erik's s silver ones once more and nodded. "If you truely mean it then yes. I was getting tired of begin so cold during the night too." she smiled at him.  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:05 pm
"Vous shouldn't 'ave been out t'ere. I know vous can take care of yourself but vous still should 'ave came to moi ma désse." he looked to her sincerely. She smiled often lately, usually it took a lot for him to make her smile. His ears flickered towards her, "Cyrus and the others won't mind vous staying. He has been looking forward to meeting vous actually." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:18 pm
She nosed his cheek as he spoke not really paying attention untill Erik spoke about Cyrus. "Really now? Well then, I hope he can stand me." she said with a smirk on her face.  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:22 pm
He shrugged, "I deal with him for the mere fact he took me in when I got 'ere." His tail flickered behind him sending all of the blossoms within it into hapahazard. "How have you been?" he asked trying to lose the accent for awhile knowing full well she didn't care either way. Hell she didn't care if he had his mask on...sometimes he thought she was crazy...nah.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:30 pm
She eyed the blossoms, just now noticing them. "I've been good. Bit lonely but ok." her tail swished from side to side.  

Twitchapher

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:53 pm
"Once again you could 'ave come to see moi. You know where I live." he decided not to press it anymore and left it to silence. "Want to take a walk?" his eyes flickered to the beautiful day. It was actually kind of exciting that she was going to be living with him. He knew Cyrus wouldn't have had a problem with it and neither Ares or Sekhmet had told him of their meeting which scared him slightly, not really. He actually kind of found it amusing.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff