Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Lovers Club (More than one anime)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Games 

Reply Roleplaying Station
O. Anime (You'll think it's cool, trust me!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:36 pm
O.Anime will be our own made up charecters, our own world, magic or not, and invite any anime charecters you feel like! Drag in inuyasha for the heck of it and glomp all the peps you want! xd CAN"T BEAT THAT!
So enjoy!
Here, I'll start you off...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:48 pm
It was a normal day in the beautiful town of Imadoki, Japan.
A young girl by the name of Lindsey Natasha lived there. She had many frineds, including the infamous Shadow, willing Sora, daring Cloud, and brave Inu-Yasha. There were other people she had yet to mmet, so her journey begins, as school is lets out for summer...  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm
(cools idea, Lindsey! =D )

"Finally! No more school!" Heather couldn't help but exclaim with relief. Summer was finally here, and that ment months of adventure. Of course, how could she have an adventure in such a, seeminly, small city? Easy. Everyday was an adventure in this place. Like Lindsey, Heather had friends that you may find impossible. A few of them like the great hero Sonic, the easy going and smooth Jose, the crazy Roger Rabbit, and even the funny duo Timon and Pumbaa. Of course, she has met a few more, but there were many toons she has not met. And each new encounter was a for sure adventure.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:09 pm
(Thanks Heath! biggrin )

Lindsey ran away from her school and she heard the bustle of kids, scurrying out of the gate behind her. In total fear of being trammpled, she ran faster to the front of the school and unhooked her bike from the chain. She shoved it in her side backpack and rode furiously down the road to sarahs house.
She felt her heart get warm with summer fever and she let out a cry.
"TTTOOSHAAAAA!!! Summer is HERE!"(toshaa: horray!)
she rode up to sarahs house and jumped off her bike. she banged furiously on the door and ket herself in when no one came in a milla second.
She ran into her house and then forgotten something important.
"SHOOT! I have jun-sa practice!!! NOOO!"
Her cheerful cousin came and tackled her to the floor. The two fell in a heap on the ground, which made lindsey forget about her jun-sa practice.
"H-h-hi, sar-chan..." she said in a huffed voice.  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:33 pm
Heather ran down the road of an empty street; this being a short cut to her home. Her face was bright and happy, so glad that the pressure of school was finally over. "Oh gosh... I don't remember the last time I was this excited!" She couldn't help but yell while laughing. She finally felt free. For summer was the time kids of all ages could do anything without worries.
"Geez, could you be any louder?!" A voice yelled, making Heather slow to a stop. The teen looked around with confusion, wondering where the source of the voice came from.

"I mean seriously. You humans always get over excited at the smallest things." A purple digimon said while he lied at the top of a light post.

Heather looked up to see who it was, "Hey there, Impmon." She greeted with a smile. She couldn't help but feel happy. Summer always gave her that feeling. Even if Impmon always did act like a grouch, she still liked being his friend. Even if he did consider her annoying. "And it's not a small this. It's finally summer!" She said, throwing her arms in the air. "That means no school!" She explained, but Impmon only continued to seem unipressed. A smirk then came onto the girls face while she crossed her arm, "That means more days for all of us to hang out." She told him, refering to the other toons she knew and hung out with.

Impmon groaned at her last sentance, "Oh goody!" He exclaimed with sarcasim. "Why don't you all just kill me now and get it over with?!"

"Aw, c'mon, we're not that bad." She said laughed a little, "At least not as bad as you." She joked and started running down the street again. "I'll see ya later, Impmon! I need to drop my stuff off back at home!" She called to him while waving.

"Hey, wait a minute!" The digimon called after her, jumping to his feet while he now stood on the light post, wanting to throw a remark back at her comment; but the girl was already down the street, leaving the digimon a little angry and annoyed.

(Yay! Me talked to a toon! =D lol! xd )

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:54 pm
C'mon Sarah! Let's go over to Heather's like we planned!"
Sarah nodded. The two teens got on their bikes and rode through the back of Samuels backyard. Heather was only across the strret from their.
Lindsey wasn't really paying attention to the road when Sarah fell behind.
"C'mon! We have to make the most of it while it lasts!"
As she yelled to her cousin, she ran right into the light post. She fell over and something heavy fell ontop of her.
She cringed and felt weak. She groaned loudly.
"Auuugh..." she whimpered.
"Thanks for breaking my fall!"
she opened her eyes to see a strange poke'mon animal on top of her.
"Why doncha watch where you're going next time."
he said snootily.
Lindsey watched him get off her and walk calmly away, as if nothing had even happend. Lindsey stood there in shock. Then she got up and was on her bike again just as Sarah came from behind samuels house.
Lindsey acted as if she had NOT just made a complete idiot of herself.
"Onward we go? Eh heh!"
A bit confused, her cousin continued to follow her to heathers house.  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:19 pm
Heather arrived at her home a few seconds ago. She was empting her backpack of all her no longer needed school things, leaving her pack now empty for anything she may have to put in it for the summer adventure she and her friends may have. "Alright. Now just to wait for them to get here." She said, refering to Sarah and Lindsey. After they get here, Heather wanted to go explore the city. Sometimes you just had to go and look for adventure.
"Pichu!!" Yelled a small, cute voice from Heather's bedroom door.
Heather turned around to see a small yellow and black creature with little pink circles on its cheeks. "Hey there, Sparky!" She said to the little pokemon. Sparky was a pichu she found about a year ago. He was the only toon who lived with her at her house. Though, the little guy had to pretend to be a doll when her parents were in the room. She just wasn't sure how they would react to see him. "You excited to see Sarah and Lindsey again?" She asked while laughing a bit while seeing Sparky jump with happiness.
"Pichu-pi!"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:58 pm
a skinny teen walked home he was less excited about summer that others he ran into riku (kh2) and said "hi" then kept walking twords a broken down alley way were the wall sof buildings were covered in bullet marks and graffiti qand walked into one of the buildings were he sait in a chair alone in the dark  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Very soon, Lindsey Sarah and Heather were all ready to go explore and bound into the next adventure.
"Hey Heath! Let's get going! No time to lose! Cause you'd be surprised how time flies!"
The three set off down town. Lindsey was so happy. She slowed down and smiled. She put her hands behind her head and sighed happily.
'No more school, no more homework, no more bad grades...' sweatdrop
She was snapped out of her thoughts when a familiar voice yelled out to her.
"Hey, Lindsey! Wait up!"
she turned around to see a young boy trotting up to her and her friends. She hadn't seen his face in almost 3 months.
"SORA! Boy, am I glad to see you!"
She smiled at her friend as he stopped running and smiled back at her.
"It's been awhile, hasn't it?!"
"Way too long!" she smiled and gave him a small hug. Sora blushed lightly but hugged back. Lindsey stepped away from him and gestured to her frineds.
"You remember Sarah and Heather, right?"
"How could I forget!" he smiled at the other two teens.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:25 pm
the teen heard gunshots out side and ran out to a better side of the city when he rann into three teens and sora he knew sora from along time ago he had only met him by accident he could remember it now... he was younger and he was new in this place he lived alone and tried to avoid other people at risk of being disliked and beaten when he ran into sora he was scared that sora might hit him for this but sora helped him up and then he,being me, ran from him and took refuge in his 'home' for weeks untill he came out again for scool...that was along time ago he now had some freinds and was less shy he was known as moony because he loved to stay out whenever there was a full moon "hi" he said  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:43 pm
"Good to see you. moony!" Sora replied, a bit shocked at running into his long time friend.
Lindsey saw Sora talking to this strange boy who had just ran them over. Lindsey ignored this for the moment and helped her friends up from the cold concrete.
She came over to the two boys and cleared her through.
"*ehem* Uh, Hi.I don't meen to be rude, but Who are you?"
"Uh, Lindsey, this is my good friend Moony!We've known each other for quiet some time."
Lindsey's unsure look turned into a smile and she put out her hand to the boy.
"I'm Lindsey Natasha!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:31 pm
Sarah thanked Lindsey for helping her up. "Who did that?" She asked then looked at Moony. "Oh hi! I'm Sarah. Are you a friend of Sora's?" She then looked at Sora. All of a sudden, she heard a 'clink' kind of sound and turned around to see who it was. "Hey Cloud!" She greeted. Cloud turned to see Sarah. "Long time no see." He said half-heartedly as he walked up to the group of friends.  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Lindsey looked at Sarah talking to Cloud and they made eye contact. Lindsey smiled, and cloud kinda gave her a stare friendly stare.
She turned back to Sora and Monny who was still making no action towards her out streched hand.
"Uh... right. Sorry. I come on kinda strong!" she said putting her hand behind her head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:54 pm
"Oh yeah. Cloud this is Moony. Moony this is Cloud." She said introducing the two thinking that Moony's probably already heard of Cloud from somewhere. "What 'sup?" Was all Cloud said.  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:54 pm
Lindsey smiled as she gained more friends just now. Having friends was the greatest thing in the world.  
Roleplaying Station

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff