Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AvP (Alien VS Predator/Aliens VS Predator) Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Art and Fan Fiction
Predator Style Avatar Edits Shop - New Alien Extras! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with the pricing on the new ALIEN add on items?
  Yes
  No
View Results

enigma101
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:08 am
User Image

***NEW***
ALIEN EXTRAS TO ADD TO YOUR EDIT!
Scroll down to view what is currently available.

RULES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are just some little things i would like anyone who's requesting or owns an edit to please follow as a curtesy.
1. To request an edit you MUST PM me with the filled out request list. If you post here it will more than likely be missed.

2. All edits belong to the people who requested them. So no stealing peoples edits from here and claiming them as your own.

3. Stealing MY work and claiming it as yours is a HUGE mistake. Not to mention offencive. So just don't do it.

4. CUSTOM MADE weapons belong to the person who originally designed/requested them. If you want them too you must ask the edits owner for permission, to have them in your edit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET YOUR CUSTOM MADE EDIT
To request an edit PM me with with a list of the following:
Leave any fields you have not specific preferences/colours/ideas for blank or type none.

-Armor Style:
-Armor Colour:
-Predator Mask:
-Predator style tresses colour:
-Predator skin tone/patterns:
-Weapons:
-Other items:

Just cut and paste that list into your PM and fill it out according to what you want.
For custom weapons please supply relevent imagry or description.
All 'OTHER ITEMS' are counted as part of a standard edit(eg. skulls in a net bag, wounds, bone necklace, mask, skulls on armor, etc.)

EXAMPLE ONLY:

-Armor Style: One sided chest piece and one shoulder piece on the left
-Armor Colour: dark green
-Predator Mask: yes
-Predator style tresses colour: blue grey
-Predator skin tone/patterns: light brown with black strippes
-Weapons: shoulder canon, shuriken and wristblades
-Other items: bone necklace

PRICES
*1k for a standard Pred style edit.
- Predator style armor (available in all colours)
- Predator style tresses (available in all colours)
- Personalised posing (have you avatar in battle stance or any pose you want)
- Predator skin (available in any colour with optional motling, stripping, freckling and so on.)

User Image

*100 gold for standard weapons.
Standard weapons include: wristblade/s, spear/s, shoulder canon, shuriken, maul, etc. (price is for all weapons together NOT PER WEAPON.)
User Image

*100 gold extra for custom made weapons
User Image

NEW! *Alien Extras
Maximum of 2 of any of the 6 alien extra items per edit to avoid over crowding the edits.
Alien extra items come under the 'other items' in the order form.
20 gold- Alien egg items: single egg, open egg with facehugger, egg cluster. (facehugger egg can be added to egg cluster)
100 gold- Aliens: Dead alien, leaping alien, stalking alien.
User Image

Note: Once you have had an edit created it can be altered and modified for FREE. This is only available for those who have and edit.

How to put your edit in your sig (or anywhere):
To add you edit into your sig or anywhere else simply right click on your edit, from the menu list that opens go to properties, find the Address and just select copy and paste where u want it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 am
NEW EDITS

Yuda-te's High Council Character Edits
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Collection of 12 edits for LupasDeva: 12 of 12
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
----------------------------------
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Animated:

User Image User Image
Specialty edits:
User Image
Predator styled edits to date: 99

Other Edits:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Animated:
User Image User Image User Image User Image  

enigma101
Crew

enigma101
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:12 am
Tah dah all done, now i won't knock it out of being a sticky when i post new edits.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 am
Huzzar! =O  

Chupi the Terrible
Captain

enigma101
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:16 pm
Sorry forgot to add the little rules section in sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:57 am
Added a new edit. Another on the way.

BTW u guys can post and just generally babble on here.  

enigma101
Crew

Sui` Generis

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:18 pm
Amazing work.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Hehe thanks.

Should have the Alien add ons available soon. Being a perfectionist i am gonk .

What would you guys consider a reasonable price for something like that as an extra?  

enigma101
Crew

Three Spots

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:48 am
Gorgeous Arts! heart

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:54 am
Thankies. xp  

enigma101
Crew

ami1427

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:06 pm
These are so cool! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:38 am
Thankies. Can't believe i've done so many of them. Such a huge difference from my early ones to now. xp  

enigma101
Crew

i slap bitches

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:58 pm
Any chance you'll start doing half xeno edits?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:01 pm
Working on Xeno's as add-ons atm to go with the main edits. Doin full xenos as stand alone edits i may do once i get a pattern to work from and get it looking right then i may start doing something like that.

Working on a specialty edit of 3 xenos all together atm.  

enigma101
Crew

enigma101
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:34 am
Ow ow OW my shoulder sweatdrop . Most all out detailed edit i have EVER DONE! 4hrs total work in Photoshop CS2 majority from scratch. Not doing that again anytime soon. First time actually doing a predator face that worked!

Total of 3 new edits, experimenting with head turns now hehe.  
Art and Fan Fiction

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff