Submit

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:58 pm
RULES
You know how i like my roleplays ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This roleplay is a story, which mixes parts of the seasons of digimon together, may i remind you it's the leaders choice on what the digivice should look like. And in the beginning NO ONE has a digivice, we'll all get our digivices at the same time.
Also, this isn't a strict rp, you don't have to make complete sentences, and long a** paragraphs, especially in your descriptions. We're laid back and, we really don't feel like reading long a** paragraphs.

Just read the posts below and see whats up V We're having each character be from a different country, we need to have a world of fun! ya know.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:04 pm
Name sad try to use a different name other then your gaian name)
age sad ages between 5-12, not everyone can be 12!)
country sad you don't have to live in Japan, you can be anywhere in the world)
basic description sad brief description of who you are, maybe what your wearing)
digimon sad it can be made up, or original)
digivice color sad choose a different color!!! not everyone can be dark or black, or grey, or red or blue. Mix it up)
digi-charm sad you know like in season 1 and 2 Courage, friendship, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story; (My character) Delphine, immpatiently sits in the airplane, as her very long flight to Japan shortly comes to a close. Some of her things scattered about, as she moves about disturbing the passenger next to her as she takes pictures with her camera as they near the island.  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:07 pm
This is the list of the people in the RP. Please fill out the form from above. DO NOT POST IN THE RP UNLESS YOUR PROFILE IS POSTED BELOW!!! Thanks. ^^

~~~~~~~

Character List:

white_pinkroses

Name: Delphine
basic description: Similar to my avy, she is laid back, wild and crazy, her hair is black with baby blue highlights. She loves to wear Capri pants, or jeans, with crazy punk t-shirts, constantly wears flip flops, and rarely wears anything else. Her Discman is like hooked to her hip like her pals, and later on her digimon and digivice will too.
digimon: Coltmon, Genijamon, Tigramon
digivice color: baby blue, silver
digi-charm:Spirit

Tai Seishin

Name: Hanul
basic description: Short (She is six. ^^) With straight black hair that goes to her shoulders. She likes to dress herself and doesn't always match. She's very energetic and is always getting into trouble. ^^
digimon: Snowporomon (baby), Nyaromon (In-training), Salamon (Rookie), Gatomon (Champion), Angewomon (Ultimate), Magnadramon (Mega), Nefertimon (Armored)
digivice color: Black and pink.
digi-charm: Love

Reina_of_the_Wolves
Name: Reina Ritsuko
basic description: a small girl who tries hard to please others even people who are mean to her, she cares deeply for others, she has shoulder length goldish red hair pulled back into a half ponytail, and green eyes she wears a blue sweatshirt and brown cargo pants with white tennis shoes
digimon: Tsukimon, a black fox digimon with a yellow mane type thing and her front paws are yellow and she has a yellow moon on her forehead
digivice color: a faded blue with grey sides that light up in rainbow colors when activated
digi-charm: life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:09 pm
Countrys
USA
Korea
Japan  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:13 pm
"We will be arriving in Ocheina airport in a few moments, the return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt sign have been activated, Thank you for flying Ocheina Air"Said the stuardess

"Kay, cool! this is gonna be great!" Delphine picks up her things and throws them in her backpack, and slips on her flip flops and fastens her seatbelt.
The person next to her frantically fidgets with his, Delphine looks at him "First time on a plane mister?" She asks him removing the headphones from her ears. "Here i'll help ya" She says helping him with his belt.
"Tha-tha-thank y-y-yo-you" He said taking a deep breath.

(its deja vu for some people at this one, but hey i wanna really play this out)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:18 pm
((yay for Deja Vu! I'm doing it too^^))
Reina waits excitedly in the airport to see her cousin knowing th plane will land shortly, ' I hope their flight didnt't get delayed ' she thinks worriedly  

Reina_of_the_Wolves

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 pm
"This is soo cool, a new place and everything this is gonna be fun!!" She bounced about, making the person next to her more nervous then before  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:27 pm
Reina paces around and around waiting for the plane to land. She was really excited to see her cousin again. She hadn't seen her for a while and was glad that she was finally coming to visit  

Reina_of_the_Wolves

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:10 pm
The plane shortly landed after that and before you knew it, it came to a complete stop.

"Thank you for flying enjoy your stay" Said the flight attedant in japanese, Delphine wasnt really listening as the door opened and everyone filled out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Reina looks up at the constantly updating flight schedual "come on, come on" she mumbled to herself and... success! The plane finally landed. She looked up at her mom "It finally landed!" Her mom nodded. "Now we just need to wait for her to get off the plane" Reina nodded back. "okay!" she said excitedly  

Reina_of_the_Wolves

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:06 pm
:running through the crowd delphine managed to get through as she spotted her cousin:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:02 am
Reina looks around as people get off of the plane. The crowd surronds her as she looks for her cousin, she finally spots her and reaches out her hand "Delphine!" she shouts, happy to see her.  

Reina_of_the_Wolves

Taiyono Seishin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:33 pm
Giggling with arms spread like wings Hanul ran around the airport.
"Hanul.. Get back here!" And older woman shouted huffing and puffing as she chased after the girl.
"Gotta catch me!" The small girl exclaimed as she turned yet another corner once again losing the old woman.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:50 pm
delphine was running towards her cousin, not really noticing anything around her  

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

Taiyono Seishin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:54 pm
Crash!
On her bottom Hanul went. "Owie." Jumping to her feet the girl bowed an apology at the person she had ran into. "Gomen-" She stopped when she heard her name being yelled and yelped. Without a second thought Hanul took of "in flight" once more.  
Hug Me Jacket Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff