Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:33 pm
The cool breeze sent a chill up Kanti's back. Giving a shiver, the beads in her hair rattled, and she shook her head from the noise. The light fragrance of flowers wafted in the air giving a neasuating smell of happiness. Kanti was in a fairly good mood, giving the fact that she had made it out into the sun to enjoy the spring weather. A bird fluttered in a near by branch adding to the good mood that spread over. Days like this felt rare to find in Kanti's mind, and enjoying it complete was something to favor. What would have been is sharing the day with someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:42 pm
Dharmesh loved the cool breeze that blew past him softly, wippign his mane about. rearing up on hind legs, front legs pawing at the air, he ccame back down slamming hoofs onto the ground. snorting and tossing his long mane, it felt good to be out and about in such lovely weather. giving a pericing whinny, he took off at a run down the hill he had been at the top off. he lived to run and feel the wind whip by him. if any noticed him al they would see was a stallion who was a splash of black and white with a white mane and tail that was stripped in black.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:54 pm
The bird in the tree close to her tweeted again but went silent. Odd, he was singing happily until now, Kanti's bright blue eyes looked at him questioning before she heard a noise behind her. A piercing whinny broke the silence, only to be followed by a sound of pounding hooves. Kanti's blue eyes left the bird and searched for the sight of where the noise was comeing from. Coming down the hill was a large black and white stallion, he seemed so caught up with his running that he didn't see her. Watching as he started to come even closer, Kanti realized she was still standing in the way, her mind knew that she should move, but her legs felt stiff, it was as if she grew roots that held her there. Kanti shook her head out of annoyance, she had to move in a hurry or she would end up injuying herself and the stallion who was coming at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:04 pm
Dharmesh when running never really noticed things about him. he didn't even notice the mare he was coming towards til it was to late to do much else but stop and so he started to skid to a halt once he dug his hoofs into the ground to keep from runnign the mare over. oh he was lucky he didn't run her over but what was unlucky was he was now nose to nose with this mare he didn't even know. not knowing what to do or say, he just stood there in surpise he was nose to nose with the mare and blinked.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:14 pm
He managed to stop, just in the nick of time. But now, he was face to face with her, his nose just a breath of hair away from hers. She stared at him for a moment, in disbelif that he was able to stop from running her over, and the fact that he came so close to her. She blinked once, trying to think of what to even say, to a stallion she that she was somewhat sure she hadn't met before, and to the fact that she was still standing there.

Wait, she was still standing there infront of his face, how stupid could she have possibly looked. Shifting her head back and giving a shake she replied

"I am so sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Dharmesh felt stupid that he had managed to get himself into this kind of situation but was gla dhe hadn't ran any one over. he was a runner and was always running and learned how to stop quickly from all the runs he had with his father. taking a step back, he shook his head. " no it's i who should be sorry. I did not mean to almsot run into you like that and then jsut stand there." oh what a interesting way to meet someone new he never seen before.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:36 pm
Kanti shook her head, he was polite but really it wasn't his fault. If she has been able to get her legs to move out of the way he wouldn't have had to stop.

"No no, its really my fault. I saw you coming and.." lowering her head and looking at her legs for a moment and looking back at him "my stupid legs just couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way. Some odd reason they just stood there." A small blush crawled up her cheeks. To meet someone all of the sudden like this and having to explain her incapablities of moving was embarassing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:43 pm
Of course Dharmesh was polite it was how his mother raised him to be and his father raised him to be strong and proud. he had to laugh that she was now blushing and most likey from embaressment which he saw no reason she had to be. " that might be true but i should hav ebe paying attention to what was about while running." grinnign weakly he contiuned. " when i'm running i tend to get too caught up to notice anything around so no need for you to be sorry." blinking he now jsut realised he hadn't properly introduced himself. " and by the way my names Dharmesh but most call me Dhar."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:57 pm
She watched as he laughed at herself blushing, was being embarassed really that odd of a look for her? She knew it was rare for herself to even be embarassed, but blushing was even rarer. She watched as he grinnned weakly, making Kanti wonder if he was uneasy to meet her or not.

"Hello Dhar," Kanti replied giving him a large grin "my name is Kanti. Do you normally run everywhere you go?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:05 pm
Dharmesh was a bit uneasy aout how they ended meetign but was calming though. he had only met a few and only once did he have someone start blushign around him so hehad to laugh when she had bluched but was calm now. " it's a pleaser to meet you Kanti." grinning now, he nodded. " Running is what i live for and i do run whereever i go, when i can."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:20 pm
"You enjoy running where ever go? So then you've been to alot of place then? And do you race alot? And do..." Kanti paused for a moment. She had realize that she had started asking alot of questions all of the sudden. It was hard for herself not to after not seeing anyone for a while. Actually, she hadn't met anyone in a few months. On the lighter note, he seemed a little more comfortable being around her then he did a few minutes ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:27 pm
Dharmesh blinked in surprise at so many questiosn being asked of him. he had only met less than a hand full of soquili so he was quiet surprised by how she started asking questions. " Of course i do, its in my blood to run. youcould sayi been around. and i race when i can." chuckling, he shook his head. " do you always ask so many questions Kanti? i know i haven't met many soquili but your the first to ask so many questions at once."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:47 pm
Kanti gave another small blush. Two blushes in one day that was quite a bit.

"I'm sorry Dhar. Its that I actually haven't talked to anyone in a while. I feel somewhat chatty" she gave a small goofy smile " I'm probably going to be the only soquili you met like me. But you said racing is in your blood, so your parents race as well?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:04 pm
Dharmesh started to contain his laughter at her blushing, it always made him fidgity when someoen blushed around and caused him to laugh. " not a problem i guess we the same since we both havent talked to anyone in a while." he nodded with a good natured grin. " no one is alike so i wouldn't expect anyone to be the same. and i get the racing in my blood from my father." of course it was visable he was proud to be his fathers son by the way he presented himelf and how he talked of his father.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:35 pm
"Your father?" Kanti asked, her mind thinking if she had met anyone that loved racing, "I don't think I have every met him... but have you won alot of races then? Has anyone been able to beat you? And how fast can you run?"

Kanti looked somewhat excited, letting her feet prance her around in a circle for a moment. Her beads made small clanking noise as she peered at him again.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff