Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Two's Company,Three's Trouble(Shizuka,Raum,and Tierce) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( Tierce has grown but will continue in this RP as a filly ))

It's was the most boring day in Tierce's life so far. " It's not faaaaaaaaaair.", was her mantra as she absent mindedly chewed on some grass that was in the way.
She had managed to stake out some territory underneath a tree in the shade, it had been a rather humid day to begin with. Humidity and Tierce added up to unenergetic boredom.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:01 pm
User Image

Raum was off with his brother Shizika wandering sicne they escaped from their parents. snickering with his brother, he purposly bumpped his shoulder into his brothers. " so brother what shall we do today?" out of the two Raum was the hot headed one who was quick to let his anger over rule him though when calma dn fine he was as much as a smart mouth as his brother. nipping his brother now, he didn't expect them to run into anyone.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:07 pm
Tierce sniffed the air, someone else was about this afternoon. Of course she smelt them before she could see them, that's when a mass of black and roan came into view. Tierce deducted it was either two very small soquili or one very large mishapen one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:30 am
User Image

Shizuka Tsuyoi tromped around purposefully as he and his younger brother Raum explored. Having escaped from their parents for the time being, he had wanted to prove to his parents that he was the best at everything. He was obsessed with being the best, but even he would have difficulty doing so if he had competition... still young, he didn't understand that to be the best he had to beat all the rest... whoever the rest would be. "I don't know, brother," he replied, nipping back at Raum who had bumped into his shoulder. "Maybe we can find someone else to... play with," he snickered, grinning wickedly.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:41 am
The breeze had carried bits of a conversation to her receptive ears and she heard talk of play. She jumped up, a sudden burst of energy, but they were probabaly boring soquili anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Raum snickered a bit and bumped his brother again. " alright that might be some fun." he attention was taken from his brother when he heard movement. ears flicked back, he noticed a filly jumping and bounding about. snorting, he smirked at his brother. " seems we have our target!"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:07 pm
One of the new arrivals turned towards her. " Uh oh.",she had been noticed. She did want something to do but she hadn't intended to draw any attention to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:38 am
Cocking his head to the side as he smirked along with his brother, he soon noticed a filly who was hopping and bouncing around. Hyperactive much? His brother had noticed her too, so he watched her for a moment, ears straightened as he listened to random sounds. Finally, he smiled disarmingly at the filly. "Hello!" he greeted, wondering what her reaction would be. He knew Raum would just end up laughing because the way he greeted the filly wasn't how he usually greeted others.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:42 am
Tierce stopped pre-occupying herself for a moment. " Hi.", she replied. It WAS two littler soquili she thought to herself. But the bigger blobby one would have looked funnier. Her dad had warned not to engagae any unamiliar soquili stallions but what could these colts possibly do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:01 pm
Raum rolled his eyes as his brother gave a greeting that he normaly wouldn't. shaking his head, he snorted and eyed the filly. " who are you?" was all he said to this strange filly who he didn't know. he hadn't met anyone other than his parents, and siblings til now. staying beside his brother, he was the hot headed one of the two.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:51 pm
" Me? My name is Tierce.", she nodded." T-I-E-R-C-E", she stated proudly.
And who are you tow ?" , she cocked her head as she inquired. There were two colts, a darker black and brown one and another darkish one with a red tinge to his coat.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:52 pm
He winked at the filly cheerfully as he nodded to his brother. "This is my little brother Raum," he announced, then grinned at Tierce. "Nice to meet you, T-I-E-R-C-E," he repeated. "I'm Shizuka Tsuyoi, but you can call me Shiz or Tsui." He had practically insulted both of them, but hey, he didn't care. "So, Tierce, what are you doing out here by yourself?" he asked, cocking his head with a questioning look, ears perked up in eagerness to hear her story.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:16 pm
Tierce smiled before spinning her tale."Every body else was so boring and they didn't want to leave the shade or come play or nothing.", she sighed. " Old soquili are so boring anyways." She pawed at the ground anxiously she still wasn't very accustomed to acting sociable.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Raum huffed and bit his brothers ear for the insult of callign im little. " Shiz you know i'm not little." snorting, he wrinkled his nose in annoyance. " well T-I-E-R-C-E thats because they obiviouesly dont know how to have fun." of ocurse he mimiced her like his rother had but when he did it, he did it to mock her which was pretty much insulting. flicking his tail, he eyed her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:51 pm
Tierce had caught onto the insult now, once was excusable but twice, now it would be her turn.
" Well Diiiiiiiiiiiiizzy and, you...", she directed that latter to the apparently un-named brother,".. do you wanna play ?" she asked in as mocking and sarcastic tone as she could muster. She hadn't really had much practice with sarcasm. " Or are you too boring?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff