Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:40 pm
User Image
Everyone was sound asleep.... Everyone that is, but the one lion she was looking for. Wonderful!

Barazahi tip-toed across the ground towards the northern boundry of the campsite to meet up with him again. Finally! She could hardly wait, but she also couldn't wake anyone up. Nobody was to know about this. Not until, at the very least, they made it back home. Perhaps then it would seem a bit more acceptable, her relationship with Angusho. She gave a pleasant shudder at the mere thought of his name!

She plopped down at the base of an acacia tree- out of sight of anyone in the camp should somebody awaken. She obviously beat him out of the camp... Though she didn't see him there. She looked around for him, but with no avail.

"Angu," she whispered as loudly as she could, rising to her feet to go looking for him. She headed further from camp through some tall grass, looking around constantly. "Angusho!" She whispered again, pausing to try to hear a response.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:51 pm
Angusho had to finish a brief patrol before meeting with Raza, he couldn't risk anyone getting hurt, but of course it would be quick. He had just finished and had padded over to their meeting place, hearing his name called.

"I'm here." He whispered back to her, setting himself beside her calmly. "Did you miss me?" He teased quietly, giving her a gentle nuzzle.

He had to wonder if he was being a fool, becoming so distracted by her that he could endanger the others, but no. Raza was worth it, and besides, he was still fully capable of protecting the group, right? He'd never failed before, why should this be any different?

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:00 pm
At her mate's voice, Barazahi's ears perked up, and so did her mood. If she had to look for him much longer she'd grow gloomy. His timing couldn't have been better!

"Angu!" She said happily, being sure to keep her voice down. She quickly fell into the natural position of her head under his, and happily kept it there. "I missed you," she said after a decent amount of snuggling time had passed. Her face softened at seeing his. She flicked her darker blue tale happily and leaned back into him, glad to be with him tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:33 pm
Angu smiled, accepting her cuddly mood without a second thought, he wanted to as well after all.

"Good, because I missed you too." He breathed, but another question was tugging at his mind, one that he needed to have answered. "Raza, are we going to tell your family?" He asked, looking down into her eyes, "Will they approve?"

He hoped they would, he couldn't betray them like that, but he couldn't stop loving Raza either. It was going to have to be one or the other if they didn't like it, and it would just tear him apart inside.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:48 pm
"Yes, we'll tell them eventually," Raza said, suddenly business-like. "Mother will approve quickly, my father is another story. He'll approve of it eventually too, but he's more unpredictable. At any rate, he will come around soon enough after I tell him."

Even if they disapproved, it wouldn't matter to her. She would either run away with him or make them deal with it anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:03 pm
Angu thought for a moment, "Yes, I guess that's okay." He said, "I don't want this to be an issue, but I couldn't stop loving you if it was." He said smoothly, continuing to cuddle with her.

His tail flicked slightly, a sign that he had yet another thing on his mind, but he didn't want to ask just yet. He felt like a curious cub, always asking questions. Yet that was the subject of his question, cubs. Was it too early to ask? He shifted his weight nervously, wondering if he should ask now or wait.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:11 pm
Raza didn't know what she would do without him. It amused her that she had thought life was complete before she and Angu had hooked up. Perhaps this was another feeling from growing up. She was glad that she had made the change- it had been worth it. Angusho's love for her spurred love for him; their relationship made a perfect circle.

Barazahi did not yet know what all of Angu's little ticks meant. She completely missed his tail-flick, but picked up on his shifting of weight.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking up to him. She knew that if he didn't tell her, she could coax it out of him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:25 pm
"It's just that I was wondering..." He started, but decided against it, "N-no, it's nothing..." He stuttered. What was wrong with him?! He was usually fearless, but now he couldn't even ask a simple question.

He shook his head. It was too early to ask, or at least he thought so. The question burned inside him, but he held back, "Nothing is wrong, I was just curious." Oops, he hadn't meant for that last bit to be out loud.

He mentally kicked himself and told himself to keep better control over his words, he only wished he could stop being such a fool around her. Sure, he was comfortable around her, more so than the others, but still, cubs? That wasn't something he wanted to bring up.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:40 pm
Raza loved how she could make males studder- even the boldest of them. She smiled sweetly at him, amused with his nervousness.

"Curious?" She asked. "You can tell me anything you want, you know. Don't hide from me," She said, hoping that maybe she could guilt Angu into saying what was on his mind. "If you don't want to tell though, you don't have to," she sighed, turning to look at the stars.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:54 pm
Oh great, what if she thought he didn't trust her? That would be a disaster! Angu gathered up his courage and tried again, he'd have to ask eventually and waiting wouldn't make things any easier.

"I just... Well you know what lions do when they love each other." He said nervously, "Everyone knows, and well, I've never really had a family since the plague hit and well..." It was now or never, he'd gotten into the subject and he had to ask, it was coming out, regardless of if he wanted it to or not. "I was hoping that maybe we could raise a family of our own together someday."

He looked away shyly, blushing. He knew she wouldn't mind him being forward, she never did, but he couldn't help but think that he might be going too far.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:06 pm
Raza chuckled on the inside, covering it up ever so gracefully. That was it? He needn't be so nervous over that question! Still, she supposed that males were different than females, perhaps this was a hard topic to talk about for a male. He seemed so awkward! Raza thought it was absolutely adorable though.

"I was hoping for the same," Barazahi said, turning back to her mate. She was glad that he had brought it up though, she would've been a touch awkward on the subject as well, though she'd never admit it.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:14 pm
Angu let out a sigh of relief, "Well that's good." He said simply, licking her cheek affectionately, "I don't know why I was so nervous about that."

He shrugged and tossed his mane to get it out of his face, smiling proudly, as if he had just driven off some large threat to the group. He had overcome one of the few things that made him nervous, and now that he had asked her about this, there was no limit to what he could talk to her about in the future!

"So, where were we?" He asked smoothly, moving closer.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:58 pm
Raza smiled at the change of mood. No need to continue on that topic, she agreed. Her parents would have just screamed had they known what had just been said. Fortunately, though, they didn't know. And as long as she could keep this up, they wouldn't. But how to turn the mood now? She felt like doing something other than typical talk. After very little deliberation, she decided to turn their "date" into her favorite activity- driving males mad. Particularly Angusho. She didn't drive complete strangers mad on purpose any more. Although, just her beauty was enough to do the job.

She softened her facial expression and allowed a playful smile to cross her muzzle. "Why don't you tell me?" She asked in a sultry manner, pulling herself closer to him.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:15 pm
Angu's eyes glimmered mischievously as he saw that she was being playful again. "Oh yes, I think this is where we were." He said, taking one last step and sitting down ever so close to her, looking into her eyes once again, nuzzling her affectionately.

He knew that she'd probably did what she always did, but he tried to prepare himself. He knew she'd probably tease him, but he just had to play along. Angu wasn't the brightest lion, but he could catch on to things like this very quickly.

Atheare

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:34 pm
She nuzzled him back, matching his affections, but she wasn't going to pull herself out of this playful mood. Hard to get, that was precisely what she wanted to play. Plus, she wanted to see him run. She rather enjoyed it, he rarely displayed his strength, and it was the easiest way to get to see it. She kept this little bit of information private.

She rose to her feet and rubbed against him from her shoulder to flank across his chest before giving a short dash even a bit further from the camp. She turned to see if he would follow her invitation, daring him to catch her. She flicked her tail as further encouragement, a daring look in her eyes.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff