Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Autumn stood tall upon a hill. Slowly grazing, dusk was approaching and she found she might try and escape once more agian tonight. Just to get away, one more time. Before she was caught. All over agian.

Always loving the getaway feeling she looked up in the direction of the forrest which lead to the ocean. Slowly picking up a pace, she began to get faster and faster. Soon she was fully running. Dust thundered up from behind her as she snorted. Sliding to a stop at the forrest entrace. Listening for any sound.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:27 am
Anshu was playing in the forest. He heard some thunder and thought it may be time to go home. When he put his head outside the forest he saw a brown spotted mare running like crazy in his direction, then she stopped at the entrance without noticed him apparently. He smiled, he recognized her when he looked closely, it was his best friend Cuallyen's sister.

He decided to go near to her silently to not afraid her.

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Autumn shook her mane and gazed around mindlessly. She heard some ruffling noises and her ears perked up to look around. Silently a white and black stallion approached her. Giving a nod of her head the mare smiled. He didn't look fimiliar but, friends are always welcome. One brown eye and one blue stood examining the stallion for any signs of danger.

Tossing her head around excitedly the mare trotted over towards him. Doing one or two circles around him. "I'm Autumn, and you?" Her vigorous attitude kicking in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 am
Anshu bowed in front of the mare "I'm Anshu, nice to meet you Autumn. It's the first time i saw you face to face. I'm your brother friend." he looked at her happily, she was really cute.  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:14 am
The mare stopped to bow her head in return. "Hi, Anshu." The mare smiled and looked around before turning back, Caully?" The mare exclaimed questioning. She had not seen him in a while. Shaking her mane, she stood still for a moment to think.

"So, since we crossed paths...What should we do?" The mare questioned and looked in the direction she was heading before she stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 am
"Yeh Cually. Well i didn't saw him since a moment too, i think he may be with Starla right now." he smiled, walking arround her to see her closely. "I will accompagn you where you want, but the storm is coming, it may be good if we find a place to hide."  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:40 am
Autumn looked up at the storm clouds which were arriving, with a bright smile. She pawed at the ground. "Well, I know of a cave along the ocean side" The mare stated and began to trot around. "How about we stay there for the night?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:41 pm
Anshu made a big smile. He didn't had bad idea but the situation was great. He will be able to spend a night with her so he was happy. Before he only saw her far away of him. "It's a great idea Automn. I follow you then."  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:51 am
Autumn trotted along stopping to wait for him. "Anushu, you know my brother...have you ever met my sister?" She questioned since nobody spoke of her sister ever and she was curious to meet her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Anshu looked at her softly "I saw her one time, but it's all. I know your brother since we are foals actually. You never saw your sister ?"  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:59 pm
The mare looked away at a rusling bush and then back. "Nope, never met my sister." She tossed her head and continued on walking next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 am
He nozed her a little "It's sad you never meet her, how can this happen ?"  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:17 pm
Autumn looked back towards him smiling. "I guess you can't really miss someone, you never knew." She replied with another toss of her head as she nozed him back. "What about you, Anshu. Where did you grow up?" she questioned trying to escape the family conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:14 am
"Yeh it's true" he looked at her and replied gently "Well the much i remember i went out of my basket at Chandrika's teepee. She told me i was abandonned. But i'm not sad i have many mummy and daddy who took care of me, i was never alone." he smiled.

They arrived near a mountain with some caves, he guessed they will soon be arrived in the cave the mare spoke about

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:05 pm
The mare nodded her head thoughtfully as she listened to him. She tilted her head a bit. "Abondonned?" She whispered softly. Autumn swayed her head a bit untill the cave came into view.

Looking over to her right was the ocean so this must be the place. "Well it looks like we are just in time." She called out as she picked up a trot to the cave as rain began to drop from the sky. Shaking off some water as she reached the caves mouth. She looked back to make sure he was still behind her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff