Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

It have been weeks since Isabella seen Dharmesh after that incident which almost cost her her ankle due to the game they played. She have vanished for while to be with her parents since she have been feeling under the weather since and she is still suffering from the aftermath of Zahariah's teasing. Occassionally she will wander away from her frozen cavern wondering about how she will look when she is all grown up.. will she look graceful and beautiful like her mother or strong and resilient like her father?

Her answer came one day when she was woken up by Frosta's excited nickering and nudging. "Mmm.. mama..." She mumbles as she tries to turn around and sleep again but her mother contiunes to persist in bugging her until she wakes up. "Oh all right.. all right.." She yawns widely as she opens her eyes. To her surprise, Frosta seemed to be the same size as her and her eyes widen when it dawned upon her. "Mama.... I grew..." She murmurs. She scrambles up to her hooves and grins widely when she sees that she actually grew up. First thing that came on her mind is to run and scream at top of her lungs for Dharmesh. "I will be right back, mama! I need to tell or show someone!" She excitedly says as she fled from the caverns, heading toward their secret meadow with a wide grin on her face.

When she arrives, she chooses to stay near the shadows to surprise Dharmesh if he does answer her call. She tilts her head back and let out a loud whinny and cry that resonates throughout the air, only soquili will know the meaning of that whinny/cry and that is Dharmesh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Dharmesh had no clueof the surprise instore for him as he made his way to the litttle secret area he and Izzie would go to. he wanted to make sure she was ok after what happened the last time he saw her. passign through the trees into the meadow, he glanced about to see if Izzie was around. seeing she wasn't as he only glanced about not thinkign she was in the shadows near him. giving a snort, he pawed the groudn and decided to wait.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:09 pm
"Dharmesh...." The new voice appears but there is a hint of Izzie'ness in it. Isabella grins mischeviously as she moves around Dharmesh unless she is right behind him. "Guess who is here..." She calls out to her best friend then she suddenly pounces on him. "BOO!!!" She yelled as she nips at his flank playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 pm
Dharmesh's suddenly went tense when he heard his name spoken by a somewhat familiar but unfamilar voice. stading stil, he started to look about, eyes searchign for the voice speakign to him. then suddenly someone jumped out at him and nipped him, causing jump off to the side and back up. in defense he growled then realised it was Izzie all grown playign a prank on him. " IZZIE! you shouldn't have done that!" snorting, he gave a fake glare.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm
Isabella stood there in front of Dharmesh laughing, her light silverish eyes dances with amusement. "Oh you know I would get you back for scaring me out of my skin few weeks ago." She laughs once again as she grins widely at Dharmesh. "So.. how do I look? I know I look ugly." She sticks her tongue out at him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Dharmesh snorted againadn nipped at her. " yeah i should have known it was coming."he blink a bit taken back by the question she asked him. never once did a mare ask him how they looked. looking at her for a few moments, he then shook his head adn nipped her again. " you look great. and your hardly ugly Izzie.... far from it." tossign his mane, he then stompped a hoof. " now what shall we do for pay back." grinning now, he of course wanted payback for the payback.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:47 pm
Isabella laughs as she gets nipped before she dances away from Dharmesh with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "I think you are just saying that because you are my best friend" She taunts him in a new husky voice she never knew she had when she became an adult. "Payback? Nu huh.. you scared me.. then I got you back.. it should be fair or we will keep going and going on about this payback!" She exclaims in laughing voice as she playfully nips at his flank then she hurriedly moves away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:51 pm
Dharmesh moved about, tryign to get n** at her back for her nipping him. but all the movementonly caused him to spin about which wasnt a good thing. " i wont give you an answer to that Izzie and oh heck no payback is payback wether its payback to pay back." now getign dizzy he spin aroudn againa dn fell over in a lump. shakign his head it didn't help his dizzyness. " spinnign is not a smart thing to do. "blinkign he tryed to regain composure.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 pm
Izzie cracks up as she sees that Dharmesh is getting dizzy so she contiunes to move around in the circles, nipping at his flank until he finally fell down. "Silly silly Dhar!" She laughs as she shows that she is still resembling her foal self as she grins widely. She trots over to Dharmesh and nuzzles him. "You need to stop trying to follow me in the circles! silly stallion!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:01 pm
Dharmesh nipped her right after she nuzzled him. " oh i'm now a silly stallion eh? well Izzie your gonna get it and you wont see it coming." snortign, he scrambled to his feet and snorted while puffing hsi chest up. " now what punshment shall i give the one who scared me and maybe me dizzy." now circlign about her, he had a sly grin on his face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:06 pm
Isabella squeaks as she gets nipped before she giggles, grinning widely at Dharmesh. "You MIGHT be a silly stallion but you are my best silly stallion! And I doubt it, Dharmesh. I don't think I will let my guard down around you." She laughed as she rolls her eyes in amusement when he puffed his chest up. "Oh grow out of it, peacock." She teases.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:13 pm
Dharmesh tossed his head and snorted while still beign all puffed up. " your the silly one and oh i'll get you back!." her little shot at him by calling him a peacock didn't amuse him at all and hurt his pride. thinkign fo a way to get her back, he huffed and stalked away. oh he knew she would come after him to say sorry adn once she did ohhhh he had a plan so it was mock anger he displayed as he stalked off.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:16 pm
Isabella was impressed by Dharmesh's size but she is very amused by his behavior. "Awww Dhar!! don't be like that!" She exclaims, feeling little anxious because Dhar stalked away. "Come on!!" She protests as she runs after Dharmesh. "if it was my comment about peacock.. I was just teasing.. it IS a compliment, yanno? you are beautiful, you are prideful and you are certainly eye-catching" She grins widely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Dharmesh's large size was from his father who was a very very large stallion but built for speed. he had inherited his fathers size ad built but his mothers gentle nature which made his less territorial than his own father but he was proud and strong like him. suddenly stopping when Izzie was done talking, he started laughing up a storm. " Izzie my friend do you really think i would get mad over something like that? i'm no colt anymroe whowould let his pride cause him to get so angery over somethign liek that." still laughing, he then grinned. " and you certainly couldn't possably think that im beautiful, prideful and eye catching."giving a wink at izzie, he started to snicker now as he tryed not to contiune laughing. oh he had more instore for her for payback.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:38 pm
Isabella flusters as she frowns at Dharmesh while trying her best not to blush. "Well you shouldn't have walked away pretending to be mad!! you know I don't like having yo-..... " Her eyes blazes with humiliation and anger. "You.... you.... stallion!!" She nips at his chest. "I hope your ego overinflating and explode all over your face" She exclaims with dark circles on her cheeks indicating that she is blushing.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff