Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arthus the Death Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:36 pm
theres only 3 rules

1. no cyberin keep it PG13
2. u can use weapons to kill or train
3. Enjoy the torment and horror which is the thrill of killin( twisted )

Have fun in the bloodshed massacre tht is the Fight Night 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:51 pm
*walks to the punch bags and pratices his kickboxin skills waitin for ppl to come in*  

Arthus the Death Knight

ZaharaChan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:09 pm
Ok I'm do some test! *sets a bomb by a couch and runs and watch from a far* 3...2...1...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:13 pm
Success! Now to test it on a building! *goes into the city* hmmm...which one? That one *points*

*puts TNT in building and runs*

Works well.  

ZaharaChan
Crew

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:16 pm
ZaharaChan
Ok I'm do some test! *sets a bomb by a couch and runs and watch from a far* 3...2...1...
* twisted right before it gose off kicks the couch and mkes it flip and then kicks it right at the guy using the punching bag twisted * b***h you spened like 20h with that thing scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:25 pm
xp *stabs keiro_the_angel with Isis dagger* Blood! surprised *watchs your blood go down your chest*  

ZaharaChan
Crew

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:28 pm
ZaharaChan
xp *stabs keiro_the_angel with Isis dagger* Boold! surprised *watchs your blood go down your chest*
well unfair im in human so i don't have blood but you are not so *takes the isis dagger and jabs it into your chest*bye bye  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:40 pm
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
xp *stabs keiro_the_angel with Isis dagger* Boold! surprised *watchs your blood go down your chest*
well unfair im in human so i don't have blood but you are not so *takes the isis dagger and jabs it into your chest*bye bye

Grr... Well if you are that then I have unlimited blood. *pulls Isis dagger out of my chest and licks my blood off the dagger*  

ZaharaChan
Crew

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:06 pm
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan

Grr... Well if you are that then I have unlimited blood. *pulls Isis dagger out of my chest and licks my blood off the dagger*
alright then so what now , mabey if i wait until somone ealse comes in or this*trips u and hits you in the gut when you are on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:21 am
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan

alright then so what now , mabey if i wait until somone ealse comes in or this*trips u and hits you in the gut when you are on the ground

*coughs up blood* More blood! *gets up and throws ninja stars at you that leave you pinned to the wall* Ha. *puts a kantana through your gut into the wall*  

ZaharaChan
Crew

Arthus the Death Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:41 am
*pulls out katana and slices keiro_the_angel in he chest the arm and the leg* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:22 pm
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan
keiro_the_angel
ZaharaChan

*coughs up blood* More blood! *gets up and throws ninja stars at you that leave you pinned to the wall* Ha. *puts a kantana through your gut into the wall*
* i tare my arms awayfrom the ninja stars on the wall and take out the kantana and cut your throut* and the last touch before you die *grabs your wrist and dips it in your blood and writes "1 , 2 keiro is coming for you. 3 , 4 shut the door. 5 , 6 have a crussum kick. 7 , 8 stay up late. 9 , 10 never wake again" then stabs the kantana up your v****a* b***h , now you die  

keiro_the_angel

Hobo Factory
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:27 pm
**Runs in and kicks a random guy in the foot** domokun Fear me! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:01 pm
DIE ALL OF YOU DIE!!!! FACE MY SQUIRELLY WRATH!!! scream *stabs all of you in the backs*  

AZNninjaknight
Crew

keiro_the_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Arthus the Death Knight
*pulls out katana and slices keiro_the_angel in he chest the arm and the leg* twisted
*steals the kantana and cuts Athus the death kight right in half* now you guys are pissing me off with all the kantanas  
!~~~The Chaos Crew~~~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff