Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ares and Anuyi: Vous parlez le français?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:37 pm
Ares sat under under a lonesome tree, a metaphor? No, but he was not in the mood today. Cyrus had given him a life lesson for the day and he was not so much in the mood anymore. He had consulted him about his tempers and how he wouldn't tolerate it at the teepees any longer. Truth was he couldn't really control his outburts. He sighed softly at mid day, their was really nothing to do but perhaps take a nap which sounded fairly nice at the moment. He sighed softly letting his cold eyes drowse off slightly his head still lifted as if he were peering out to the lands. He slept funny but it happened to be the most comfertable for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:01 pm
The wind in the leaves masked the tiny hoofbeats of Ares' mischievous and unnoticed spectator. Anuyi smiled impishly down at the much larger stallion, tail and wings flittering fast with the laughter she held silent. Monsieur Medusa indeed. She wondered what could be causing that face to look so dark.

The smirk and her amused movement softened slightly. Perhaps that whorish mare again? That one had been the source of many black moods lately.

Shaking her mane with a chiming of bells, she glided into the breeze and spiraled lazily toward the stallion's head. After all, mon Cupid would want her to help, if it were a matter of love.

"Ooh la la, what will we do, when z'e forest iz stone from z'at stare?"

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 pm
He looked to that familiar voice, yes he was correct. He knew whom it was, " 'Zen z'e forest shall be non more, I s'pose." he rose a brow slightly before they knit into a frown. "What are vous doing 'ere, Mademoiselle Anuyi?" That look in her mind that he had caught made him not want to know what she was thinking. He watched her with those vague eyes as she fluttered over his head makig his head raise further just to look at her. Why, why was she always doing this. Sometimes he did not mind but other times like now it tweeked at his nerves.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm
The tiny mare landed on one of the gnarled roots near his hooves, mindful to keep just out of their reach, just in case. Monsieur Medusa definitely had a knot in his tail about something. "I smelled somet'ing burning." she smiled with feigned innocence, one eye closing in a teasing wink. "And naturalment, I find vous burning 'olez in z'e grass wit' z'ose Medusa eyez."

She risked trotting closer, and it was her turn to crane her neck upward to see the giant stallion above. "Now, a question from moi. Fair, non? Vous are a fair gentleman, are vous not? Z'at was not z'e question, by the way." she tittered at the last, taking flight again to flit before his eyes.

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:27 pm
He looked at the little female, "I do not know if I want to answer 'zat question ma petite. For I asked only un and you get deux? 'Zis doez not seem fair in 'ze least. But perhaps if vous consider giving moi detail on your thoughts upon what vous think is fair, I will think about it." He looked to her wondering what she was getting at, his eyes got no warmer. She was right though, he did have eyes that burned and her honesty seemed to get to him sometimes others he could give a rats...well you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:40 pm
"Mon question iz why z'ey burn zo." she lit in his dark mane, giggling at the way it sent his ears switching. Leaning in close, she whispered in one softly. "Oui, z'ere should be an even exchange, non? Fair iz fair. Vous answer moi, and vous can ask anot'er question also. Whatevair vous wish, Monsieur Medusa, whatevair secret vous would know. 'ave we a deal?"  

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:50 pm
He looked at her blankly, his eyes looking to her as if no one was home. That was often the look he had given when he was confused or frightened as a foal and later as a teen when he killed. He watched her, "Deal, I s'pose." "Ze way vous say 'zat 'ze burn iz probably because of my past. O'ter zen zat I can give vous non better answer ma petite." He flickered his ear, "I do not understand what all Midori 'az done, will vous inform moi why vous hate her zo?" He waited patiently for her answer, he had patience...sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:18 pm
The tiny mare answered with disgusted breath. "Z'at un takes everyt'ing she can, and doez not t'ink to give anyt'ing in exchange." Taking to the air again, the Flutter fairly danced before Ares' eyes. "Vous saw z'at. Vous were one of z'e discarded, non?" She snubbed her nose in the air. "Z'at iz no way for a mare to act. Or any'un, for z'at matter."

She masked her distaste with another smile upon her painted lips. "Z'at iz all vous wished to know, Monsieur Medusa? Vous disappoint moi."

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:15 pm
"Oui, I t'ought of 'er as a friend for a long while. I did not t'ink of 'er like 'zat 'zo. Non, only friend." he shook her head. "I do not allow myself to get 'zat close to anyone." He nodded in agreement, "It 'iz not for anyone to act as such but I am not un to discuss on how to act." he looked to they ground his eyes turning colder remembering bits and pieces of his past as he glanced back to the flutter. He smirked deviously at his nickname, "I try not to prod into 'ze lives of o'ters if I can prevent it." He looked to her softly, "Now 'zat last question vous had of moi being a fair gentleman iz 'zat your next?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Anuyi returned the devious look, eyes lidded. "Vous must be a gentleman, Monsieur Medusa, z'at vous get close to no un. Are vous afraid vous will tun z'em to stone?"  

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:27 pm
"In a sense, oui." he looked to her honestly his eyes full of sorrow. He first didn't want to get close to anyone because he did not want to be responsible for them, he was taught not to and he didn't want to be bothered. But now he was afraid to get close to anyone to see the dark side of him and possibly hurt them...emotionally or possibly physically. Though he doubted if he could but Cyrus was a wake up call today, with his temper. What if it worsened more than it already was?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:33 pm
The tiny mare cocked her head, and for that moment it seemed she let her mask fall aside with his, wondering at the stallion in a blend of surprise and compasssion. "Vous are not really a monstaire, Monsieur. Why would vous t'ink such a t'ing?"  

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm
He rose a brow, "'Zo vous say it as a joke vous even call me Monsieur Medusa and I do not mind. I 'ave a worse temper 'zen vous 'ave seen and do not want to." He watched her carefully looking at her small size, starting to wondering how she got anything done. He was trying to let his mind wander from what he was really thinking...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:46 pm
The Flutter giggled lightly at that, setting down on his snout with all the weight of a butterfly. "Z'ere iz no un z'at doez not 'ave a temper, Monsieur Medusa. Not even z'e godz above."

Her eyes remained thoughtful as they fixed on his, however. "Do vous learn from z'ese tantrumz?"

Johanna K. Gambino

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:52 pm
"I do not know, I feel guilt afterwardz but I was taught not to az a young un. And I do not paticulary care for z'ese feelingz...but I cannot control my anger and it lashez out when I least want it nor can I leash it." He looked to her, "I 'ave hurt so many already and 'zat itz why I do not want to get close to anyone, ma petite."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games