Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:50 am
Nac was laying on a treen branch again, asleep as it would've been. He was dreaming, must've been a heck of a nightmare tooo.... He was twitching and breathing hard. Twisting, he ended up falling, which as he was he woke up.... and gave a yelp.... "MOTHERRRRR" He shouldn't have been this high up... fying past branches he tried to grab one as it went by barely able to hold on to it.

"Mooooottthhhherrr were are yoou!!!??" He said looking trying to pull himself onto the branch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:05 am
Hivu was nearby, at the base of the tree. She didn't want her son to hear her crying last night, as she had been most nights since Limbua and Kumbuko had disappeared without a word. At his voice, she spun around and saw him dangling from a branch.

In one quick motion, Hivu leaped to the branch and gently pulled Nac up with a paw, there was no way she was letting anything happen to him, even if it was as small as falling out of a tree.

"Are you alright, dear?" She asked, her voice shaky. She had been extremely nervous and jumpy as of late, and the sound of Nac in distress had only made it worse. "Are you hurt?"

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:12 am
Tears in his eyes he shook his head softly. "I... I'm alright..." He said a bit sheepishly. Nuzzling into his mother he looked up at her. "I... I was having a nightmare... I must've slipped off the branch." He said his ears down softly.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to make you worry." His tail flickered as he sighed and rested against her soft warm body. He looked up at her and sighed. "I didn't think I'd ever say this but I miss my sisters." His tail flickered before he thought about something a bit more brighter.

"Did I tell you I met a maned wolf the other day?" He asked looked up at her trying to brighten the subject. "I told her she could hang around if she wanted to. She ran away from her family because her brother was terrorizing her, when she described him to me, he reminded me of uncle tego."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:22 am
"That's alright dear, as long as you're okay." She said in a relived voice, relaxing slightly. Her ears perked up at the next part, what was a manned wolf?

"No, I don't think you told me that." She flinched at the mention of Tego... She still didn't understand why he called him Uncle Tego, most of the time Hivu despised him. "Did he? How did she describe him?" She asked, hoping that there weren't too many things out there like Tego.

At that, she started to think about him, disgusted with herself for flirting with him when they first met. He was rude and insensitive, she never wanted to be involved with him... Or did she? Hivu had to admit to herself that he was very attractive, even if his personality was obnoxious. She always enjoyed arguing with him for a time, until it got out of hand of course. Perhaps some time, they could get past all that, but she doubted it.

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:32 am
Murring slightly he chuckled. "She said he was mean, atleast to put it bluntly. He liked to pick on her, and I could tell she was scare of him. She admitted it to." His tail flickered as he looked around licking at his fur near his hind quaters, there was a matt there.

"The way she talked there wasn't any good in her brohter, and while uncle Tego seems hopeless I bet he's just acting." He nodded looking up at his mother with a grin.

His stomach rumbled and he sighed before shushing at it. "It's not time to eat..."He whispered looking around trying to figure out what to do now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am
Hivu snorted, "I think there is good in Tego somewhere, but it is so deep down that I doubt that it even wants to try to come out again." She scowled, remembering the time Tego had threatened to rape her. She now realized that he probably didn't have it in him to actually do it, that he had just wanted to watch her squirm, but somewhere she still had the sinking feeling that he might actually do it. It was highly doubtful, but the thought still haunted her dreams sometimes.

But no need to put such a thing on Nac's mind, he was young, he wouldn't understand. "Are you hungry, Nac? Come on, let's go get some food." She smiled, masking all the pain she hid inside of her.

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 am
Shaking his head. "No I'm not honest mother.... my tummy just thinks it is." He poked at it with a claw. Tail flickering he sighed. "I'll eat later.." He said with a nod.

Peering about the jungle floor. "How about we go for a walk instead??" Tail flickering he purred, "Maybe we can find something to do."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:07 pm
"If you say so, dear." Hivu said quietly, trying her best to keep from letting her heartache show. How she wished there was someone she could talk to about it, but she didn't want to upset Nac, and Tego would only make it worse. If Lim were here, he'd know what to do...

"A walk sounds nice." She agreed, leaping down from the tree gently and waiting for Nac to follow. "It'll help us both keep our minds off of things."

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Nodding softly he tilted his head. Tail softly flickering he was curious as to what was going through his mother's mind but he didn't want to ask. He figured she'd mention it when she felt like it... after all it could be about his sisters and he didn't think she'd want to talk about them.

Jumping down he landed on the ground with a soft thud. "Indeed, we can walk to the waterfall!!" He said with a grin tail flickering. "There's pretty flowers along the way mother." He nodded again, matter of factly like.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:00 am
"That would be nice." She said gently, standing and beginning to walk, her son by her side. "Pretty flowers? You always seem to know where these things are, how do you do it?" She teased, trying her best to keep the conversation going on a good topic. Anything to keep her mind off of Tego and her daughters.

"And perhaps by the time we get there you will be hungry, so we can eat." She suggested, having grown rather fond of fish since having children. Sometimes though, she missed having fresh meat and wanted to go hunt in the grasslands, but now it wasn't an option, not when Nac would be all alone.

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:04 am
A grin and a chuckle he smiled. "I don't know how I do mother, I just find them." His tail flickered, "Which I did see them when I met a girl lion. She was looking for someone else besides her family to talk to." He troted along batting every once in a while at some grass or something that'd move. He'd been bored sense his sisters left and took up a habit of batting at moving things when there wasn't anything else to do.

"Mayhaps..." He said with a though before tilting his head, "Mother have you ever had Gazelles, zebra and buffalo??" He asked this curiously haivng recalled his new friend having mentioned them. With those mentions his mind wondered what it'd be like to have something besides fish. "Do they taste like fish?? Or as good as the fish here?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:46 am
"Ah yes, I've had gazelle and zebra before." She said thoughtfully. "But while I was pregnant with you and your sisters, I couldn't hunt, so I stuck with fish. They are different, but not necessarily better." She laughed slightly, remembering what it was like to have an actual hunt... Those days were back when she had a totally carefree life, where she had no responsibility except for feeding herself.

"Maybe some time we can go hunting together." She suggested, though she didn't want to put him in danger, one could not live on only fish for their whole life.

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:59 am
Nac's tail flickered as he nodded listening to his mother. "Oh," He nodded tail flickering with a smile.

"That sounds fun. Maybe I can catch one of the small ones." He said with a grin. He wasn't sure if it would be fun but atleast he'd know what it was like to hunt. "Maybe daddy'll come back and visit and we can go hunting with him!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:03 pm
"Perhaps." She said with a smile. Now that she thought of it, she wasn't sure how Lim would manage to hunt, he stuck out like a sore thumb! What a strange predicament that would be.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll take you out hunting, just the two of us." Of course, that last part would have more meaning if Bu and Ku were still there, but that was beside the point. "We'll have a great time."

Atheare

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 pm
Nac blinked tilting his head and shurged as he paused, sniffing the air. "Mmmm" He hopped on a bit ahead of his mother jumping into a near by bush tail sticking out of it flickering. He found a few odd colored flowers.

"Hunting sounds fun mother." He called from the bush pickining three or four of the flowers and slipping out of the bush carrying the flowering in his mouth. "But my rear won't stick out of any of the savanna will it??" He asked looking at his bum which was about as purple as his father.

[PUB] The Jungle (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff