Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Critics ((Autumn and Ares)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:57 pm
Do NOT post unless you are Death to Blondes or Horzezcutey!
User Image

User Image

Autumn stood high on a hill and looked about on the surroundings. With two sets of parents life was bumpy for her. She only wished to get away for one night. Hopefully this would be the night. With everyone resting the spotted black and brown mare with colorfull strips in her hair set out down the hill. Wishing something would come of this night. Turning back once more to see if any of the 10 people in her Teepee were following. She snorted reared up and took off at a gallop down the hill and to flat ground.

The air smelt of sleeping animals and left overs. She snorted her way threw that and made her way to the river. The night moon was bright and she only stumbled in one hole once. The river was not to far ahead, still at a nice pace she made her way over a stump and to the smell of trout and cold water.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:10 pm
Ares was out and about, flying in the night. He was dead silent, his wings made no sound against the upcoming winds. He looked well on ground but magnificant in the air. His neck stretched fourth as his wings pumped faster and it was almost as if her were gliding over the darkness. He the light in darkness of his white pelt. His beaded mane fell back as he rushed forward, he passed teepees and a venturing female he hadn't noticed but like him she was headed in the same direction as he...the river. He lowered into an open glade and landed gracefully. He shook himself, arching his neck up and down to remedy himself of any cramps that might try and spread their disease on him. He walked to the crystal clear waters that were reflecting the moon's pale light and dipped his muzzle in quenching the thirst of flying and of his parched throat...  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:26 pm
Autumn came to a slidding stop when a figure appeared. Swiftly dirt flew to the left and right from her hind legs. The mare shook off and slowly looked around. Surprisingly she had not made a lot of noise. Keeping her distance from the unfimiliar figure she made her way to the raging water. The night was cold and her tail danced with the chilling breeze. Closing her eyes she took a sip of the water before looking curiously back to the figure.

The pale moonlight showed that the stallion had wings and the mare was quite impressed. As silent as the night itself she took another sip. Curiousity would soon catch her...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:36 pm
The white stallion's head lifted from the waters at noise...he had heard some. Yes, he had. His ears flickered and it took him a moment to see the mare whom was standing their getting a drink as well. He blinked and decided it was best not to disturb her this late at night. He ruffled his wings at the slight breeze that made him want to take off again. This time perhaps home and a bit of sleep. Wouldn't that be the day? He hadn't any sleep for the last few nights. They were filled of horrors and nightmares of his past and he had cursed each one. His braided tail flickered silently at his feet, whipping at his ankles. He looked at his reflection in the waters and the imperfection of the one side of his face with the mask, he sighed slightly. As they say no one was perfect and he was far from.  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:49 pm
The mare lifted her once more to look at the stallion leaving. One quick glance at the side of his face and she had a hunch. Nicole had mentioned a Erik. That had part of his face covered. Trying not to act rude she stuck her head down and starred into the water. Curiousity, dang she knew it would kill her. "What are you doing out here so late?" She had to bring up something, she saw somebody and she was not going to let them leave. Her voice was smooth not harsh, just curious.

Of course, the mare knew the stallion would most likely ask her the same question so she raised her head and almost forgetting about it, let her eye's shine. She hated her eye's cursed to be the same as her mothers. Brown and Blue. Not to mention the fact that she had two different color hooves. Autumn was always teased when she was little.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Ares looked at her, "Cannot sleep. And vous?" He watched her carefully taking no motion forward. "What are vous doing out 'zis late? Shouldn't 'un such as yourself be getting beauty rest or something of 'ze sort?" For once he was trying not to be rude but was accomplishing it. Perhaps it because he was tired and irritable when he was. Mr. Grouchey pants was what he sounded like but it wasn't intended. His cold blue eyes watched her, one had described them as Medusa eyes when he was angered and only glared at her because he had nothing to say to her.  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:06 pm
"Escaping family. I guess they call me the rebel of the family..." She snorted at the thought of her brother calling her the rebel and continued on lifting her head at his accent. "Beauty rest? i'd rather run, run as far as possible." She lifted a brow at him and swished her tail. One step back is all she needed before she could look at him before her eyes stuck out oddly. Taking one step back she continued.

"I guess your one to know Phantom correct?" Rather blunt, the two colored mare turned to take a sip of water and then step back into the dark. She always gets blunt when she is at a stand still otherwise she's a peach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:19 pm
"Ah, 'zat is one 'ting I tend to do as well." he dipped his head in a slight nod. He would have smiled but he hadn't for a very long time and wasn't going to start now with a complete stranger, oh no. He watched as she edged farther from him, was he that odd to her? Was it his wings, perhaps his colors? He did not understand this, did he look like a monster...and then she mentioned his father. "Oui, that iz my father," he did not correct her and say Erik because to most it was phantom and he respected that. His father had a great deal of pain in his past as well and he would do his best to honor what he had left. He watched as she stepped back and the darkness seemed to consume her and he watched her with the tilt of his head. "Iz it that obvous 'tat we are related?"  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:32 pm
"One thing in common. I guess..." She nodded her head back and watched his facial expressions change she tilted her head to the side curiously and watched untill her spoke agian. "Oh? really, ok." She knew nothing of the Phantom but, the one feature Nicole mention face mask. It didn't madder to her at all. "I dont even know him Nicole does." The stallion seemed so curious on why she stepped back it was only polite to step forward agian. Hitting the light she just stood there trying to act as if it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:42 pm
"Do I frighten vous ma cherie?" he was confused. She was stepping back and fourth. He shook his head, waving off the facts of my father. "It's alright I do not know him 'zat well either, 'zo I do not know of this o'tere vous speak of." He flicked his braids as he spoke his usual deep voice that still had the feel of silk, soft. His orbs blinked curiously at her wondering why she was acting so strangely because he did not have the answer though sometimes he wished he did, he did not.  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 pm
"Oh, no not at all. It's just I...You know what. It doesn't madder." She smiled which was weird so it quickly went away. "Oh, well then lets change the subject since its hard to talk on a subject neither of us know." She shook her head and lowered it to the ground to take a nibble of the small patch of grass in which she occupied.

Nothing bothered the mare more than standing still. "Would you like to go for a walk?" The mare questioned the stallion carefully. She didn't fully know him. Nor did he know her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:10 pm
He almost smiled, almost but he came damned close because this mare...he did not know but it made him want to laugh and he had never done such a thing in his laugh. If someone wouldn't have told him what it was he wouldn't have known, "Suppose it does not matter," he watched her fidget around for a bit before asking him to a walk. "A walk sounds okay I suppose." he nodded in agreement. He definatly was not the conversation starter, so he waited for her to start something because he wasn't used to late night conversations.  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Autumn nodded her head before walking forward. Along the river, closely watching the fish sleep and the water rage. Curiously wondering where it came from. It had not rained in a while and it was surely not going to rain soon. Her mind wondered happily at the fact that no one would approve of her being out. Autumn loved disobeying.

"So why would you want to escape family?" Starting conversations was not the mares specialty so she just started something that would at least get a reply.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:51 pm
"Erik and I 'ave had a rough past and we are working on it at 'ze moment. He is 'ze only family I 'ave. I 'ave met my mother briefly and sister but not as much to 'ave a decent conversation nor bonding time vous could say." He looked to her, not asking her question. "Do vous often run away 'zen at night, to escape as vous say? Is it 'zat bad where vous live?" No matter where they were he stood his distance making sure he didn't get to close to her, perhaps it was a metaphor perhaps not. But in any case he made sure he was not within touching distance. He was a touch me not, like his father. They had to agree on something didn't they?  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:57 pm
Autumn listened before she sighed and began speaking. "At night, is the only time I can get away usually. During the day I share a Teepee with around 10 others so there's always things to do in the morning and I can never get away." The mare looked backwards towards where the Teepee was and shook her head. Erik must be the real name to Phantom. Beats her whats what. "My story isn't that great. I like the night so I prefer going out when it's dark." Her eyes watched as the stallion kept a bit of a distance between them. She was enjoying the walk, and was glad he was just a bit away. Just in case her father came it would be worse if they were standing close.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff