Reply [Tomboys of Gaia]
What started you to become a tomboy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessMalon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Hmm. I think it was the famous Avril Lavigne that made me become a tomboy. But ever since I had friends, they were guys. What about you? What started you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:22 pm
I honestly have no idea. I remember when I discovered it, I was playing basketball with my friends and I told them the lack of girlyness I had, and I think that's when they told me what I was.  

Royal~T
Captain

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:20 pm
oh i'm not sure. I've just always liked boy stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:23 pm
I don't know for sure. I've just always gotten along better with my brother than my sister.  

Tomboy71679
Vice Captain

skatergurl469

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:10 pm
When I was little Pokemon was my 2nd show i ever saw so i just liked all of the people and stuff. So i just grew up like that! And i wanted to be different then all the other girls in my class!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 am
I became a tomboy cuz when i was 1 i realized, 'wait a minute, why should i be dressing up weird plastic dolls [barbies], when i COULD be playing with plastic trucks?! xd '
yah, and the first name of any celebrity i said was 'Egah', for Edgar Martinez.  

UWs Tomboy11

xSamuraiQueenx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:09 pm
I've been Tomboy for as long as I can remember, I always loved going out into the hills with my dad and Shootin'. I've been shooting guns for...over 12 years now. 16 < Now xD I was 4! So hunting and other outdoor stuff like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:29 pm
I became a tomboy when I was 8 years old. It was hecka cold in Texas and I usually wore pants instead of the stupid skirts. Next thing I new I was walking and acting like one  

AnGeL_rOsE94

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:54 pm
xSamuraiQueenx
I've been Tomboy for as long as I can remember, I always loved going out into the hills with my dad and Shootin'. I've been shooting guns for...over 12 years now. 16 < Now xD I was 4! So hunting and other outdoor stuff like that.
I'd like to hunt, but knowing myself, i'll be all emo for killing an animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm
I've been a tomboy for 8 of my 15 years. Starting when my older brother always showed me video games and Dragon Ball Z. Over the years, like a regular younger sibling, I just started to mimic him.  

Kazumi19

Rainbow Kitten x3

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:11 pm
idk 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:39 pm
No idea. Maybe it was because my Mom was one when she was my age, or maybe because my Dad would always take me hunting with him before my parents split up.
Who knows...

Skully-verse

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rainbow Kitten x3

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Royal~T
xSamuraiQueenx
I'd like to hunt, but knowing myself, i'll be all emo for killing an animal.
yahh me to lol xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:26 pm
What changed me was that since i was old enough to dress myself i noticed that skirts and dresses were the worst thing i would have to wear and how cool boy sports and clothing wer  

Hottiebear

RebelGirl72

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:55 pm
My brothers did and the fact that i had no sisters and my mom was a tomboy so i guess she was the one who tought me that girls can wear guys clothes  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff